Thanks to all for the Recipes, but...

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Henk

Re: Thanks to all for the Recipes, but...

Post by Henk »

fern wrote:Nothing. It is just wrong for me. I hate every and any physical exertion, that is all.
If you do exercise start very slowly. For otherwise each muscle you are not used to using start aching for some days and you will give up soon.

If you want to prevent the flue you should eat each day a lemon. Lemon is also good for detoxing your body.

Even using shampoo can be dangerous. For it may contain toxic stuff.

Bathing in water is dangerous too for water may contain fluoride or metals.

So the more you stink the healthier it is.
fern

Post by fern »

I believe you and I am happy you survived.
In my case, I am not too much attached to life. Life is heavy and/or repetitive. A day comes when, as at a late hour, you just want to sleep and rest in peace.
fern

Post by fern »

I have noted that that doctrine is very popular in Europe. :-) So it looks to my nose each time I go there. I remember a French woman that asked me if I had some skin problems due to the fact I took a shower every day and sometimes more than once a day.
Other over there think we, Latin Americans, have a heavy odor and that's the reason we bathe every day. What a joke!!!

Fern
jefk
Full name: Jef Kaan

Post by jefk »

hmm well i would at least visit a doctor, if you hadn't done that already;
including a simple blood test, exampleL i know a guy who has eom
diabetes type 2 and recently with new meds said he feels a lot better again
PS and i first would try to beat deepdjenghis(gambiteer) before you start taking on SF (we are not all Bulgarian candidate masters you know)
fern

Post by fern »

I used to do that until my doc retired and I have no stomach to go to those medical centers where you wait for a volatile turn of 5 minutes because medicine became an industrial endeavor.
But I do not believe I have diabetes: I still do not see ants coming up to my dick when I urinate....
corres

Post by corres »

The best value of life is that there is only one life for every each people.
One who was in heavy illness yet and survived it that only one can really appreciate the bare life.
Because he knows it is very easy to walk through the opposite side but coming back is impossible.
fern

Post by fern »

I believe, instead, that life is eternal. There is no death. Nobody "is" dead. Nobody lives death. There is not eternal sleeping or repose. There is not a subject experiencing death. We die in the same sense as a tiny drop of water of a cascade lives for s second and vanishes but millions of other come and exist and are of the very same nature, so in fact, there is one cascade and there is one life and there is one perception of life with trillions of avatars. So I am in peace. I live all the time and I will live in a way or another all the time.

eternal regards
Fern
corres

Post by corres »

"For dust you are and to dust you will return" - this is the eternal truth.
Every other is only expectation.
tmokonen
Full name: Tony Mokonen

Post by tmokonen »

Eternal life sounds absolutely horrible to me.
fern

Post by fern »

It is horrible if you are the same guy remembering previous lives. This is NOT reincarnation. Just same mind refracting everywhere.
So it is also true we disappear and went back to dust.