ChessUSA.com TalkChess.com
Hosted by Your Move Chess & Games
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goodbye Talkchess
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
 
Post new topic       TalkChess.com Forum Index -> Computer Chess Club: General Topics Threaded
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Harvey Williamson



Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 1714
Location: Media City, UK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Can I bid $2 and buy him for Steve? Razz
_________________
www.Hiarcs.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dr.Wael Deeb



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 9634
Location: Amman,Jordan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Can I bid $2 and buy him for Steve? Razz


Sold Cool
_________________
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Peter C



Joined: 05 Dec 2009
Posts: 660
Location: Colorado, USA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Can I bid $2 and buy him for Steve? Razz


Sold Cool


$2 ain't bad.... Wink

We accept. Razz

Peter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harvey Williamson



Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 1714
Location: Media City, UK

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

alpha123 wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Can I bid $2 and buy him for Steve? Razz


Sold Cool


$2 ain't bad.... Wink

We accept. Razz

Peter


I think it would be a nice exhibit for Steve's collection. Not sure Steve will agree and so will run and hide now Wink
_________________
www.Hiarcs.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ben Stoker



Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Posts: 342

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Harvey Williamson wrote:
alpha123 wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Can I bid $2 and buy him for Steve? Razz


Sold Cool


$2 ain't bad.... Wink

We accept. Razz

Peter


I think it would be a nice exhibit for Steve's collection. Not sure Steve will agree and so will run and hide now Wink


The Atlantic slave trade has now been revived in the 21st century, albeit limited to the denizens of computer chess. I implore the master of Rolf to treat him with as much dignity as one would bestow upon a herd animal.

Having just returned from his job in Peru scrubbing Van Der Sloot's prison cell latrine, Rolf has acquired some domestic skills that will be quite useful to his new master.

Unfortunately, Rolf doesn't know how to operate any chess engine other than Rybka 3, and so will not be able to run chess engine tournaments for his master with any engines other than Rybka 3.

Slavery may be illegal in your country; therefore, you may wish to consult an attorney before consummating this transaction.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dr.Wael Deeb



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 9634
Location: Amman,Jordan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

benstoker wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
alpha123 wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Can I bid $2 and buy him for Steve? Razz


Sold Cool


$2 ain't bad.... Wink

We accept. Razz

Peter


I think it would be a nice exhibit for Steve's collection. Not sure Steve will agree and so will run and hide now Wink


The Atlantic slave trade has now been revived in the 21st century, albeit limited to the denizens of computer chess. I implore the master of Rolf to treat him with as much dignity as one would bestow upon a herd animal.

Having just returned from his job in Peru scrubbing Van Der Sloot's prison cell latrine, Rolf has acquired some domestic skills that will be quite useful to his new master.

Unfortunately, Rolf doesn't know how to operate any chess engine other than Rybka 3, and so will not be able to run chess engine tournaments for his master with any engines other than Rybka 3.

Slavery may be illegal in your country; therefore, you may wish to consult an attorney before consummating this transaction.


The best Rolf can do,the way I see it,is to move the pieces for Steve when playing against defective dedicated chess units and announce the moves eventually if the sound system is dead....as an extra he can whistle a short peep when Steve's king is checked Laughing
_________________
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic       TalkChess.com Forum Index -> Computer Chess Club: General Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Threaded
Page 25 of 25

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Enhanced with Moby Threads