ChessUSA.com TalkChess.com
Hosted by Your Move Chess & Games

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goodbye Talkchess
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

Post new topic       TalkChess.com Forum Index -> Computer Chess Club: General Topics Threaded
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harvey Williamson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Can I bid $2 and buy him for Steve? Razz
Dr.Wael Deeb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Harvey Williamson wrote:

Sold Cool
Peter C

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Sold Cool

$2 ain't bad.... Wink

We accept. Razz

Peter
Harvey Williamson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

alpha123 wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Sold Cool

$2 ain't bad.... Wink

We accept. Razz

Peter

I think it would be a nice exhibit for Steve's collection. Not sure Steve will agree and so will run and hide now Wink
Ben Stoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Harvey Williamson wrote:
alpha123 wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Sold Cool

$2 ain't bad.... Wink

We accept. Razz

Peter

I think it would be a nice exhibit for Steve's collection. Not sure Steve will agree and so will run and hide now Wink

The Atlantic slave trade has now been revived in the 21st century, albeit limited to the denizens of computer chess. I implore the master of Rolf to treat him with as much dignity as one would bestow upon a herd animal.

Having just returned from his job in Peru scrubbing Van Der Sloot's prison cell latrine, Rolf has acquired some domestic skills that will be quite useful to his new master.

Unfortunately, Rolf doesn't know how to operate any chess engine other than Rybka 3, and so will not be able to run chess engine tournaments for his master with any engines other than Rybka 3.

Slavery may be illegal in your country; therefore, you may wish to consult an attorney before consummating this transaction.
Dr.Wael Deeb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Ji there Talkchess forum! Reply to topic Reply with quote

benstoker wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
alpha123 wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

Sold Cool

$2 ain't bad.... Wink

We accept. Razz

Peter

The Atlantic slave trade has now been revived in the 21st century, albeit limited to the denizens of computer chess. I implore the master of Rolf to treat him with as much dignity as one would bestow upon a herd animal.

Having just returned from his job in Peru scrubbing Van Der Sloot's prison cell latrine, Rolf has acquired some domestic skills that will be quite useful to his new master.

Unfortunately, Rolf doesn't know how to operate any chess engine other than Rybka 3, and so will not be able to run chess engine tournaments for his master with any engines other than Rybka 3.

Slavery may be illegal in your country; therefore, you may wish to consult an attorney before consummating this transaction.

The best Rolf can do,the way I see it,is to move the pieces for Steve when playing against defective dedicated chess units and announce the moves eventually if the sound system is dead....as an extra he can whistle a short peep when Steve's king is checked Laughing
Post new topic       TalkChess.com Forum Index -> Computer Chess Club: General Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Threaded
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: