Let's get back to Reality in our scene

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Rolf

Re: Let's get back to Reality in our scene

Post by Rolf »

Alexander Schmidt wrote:
My bad. I beg for apologizes :)
No reason because what the guy said was false. 100% false. -

A general comment on the actual situation. I agree with those who complained about censorship. Actually mods (who exactly is unknown to me) delete whole parts of communication e.g. between Bob and me. I was told that I should stop to accuse Bob, now it were Vasik's job to argue for himself - not mine.

Honestly I never really saw such a mod hybris. Havent we ourselves an honor as indiciduals? But here we are treated as if we were kids...!

I protest against a moderation that does as if seniors like Bob and me had no idea of how they should behave in a serious topic, but we do know it. The evil of the whole events is that the deleted parts are replaced by some nonsense from SteveB who advised me to visit the Open Forum, then in a most inhuman way I am treated like the slaves 200 years ago, when I am weighed out against BB - all, as if we were cattle or slaves. Disgusting!!

And then the lies about me having been banned which is untrue. So, I think actually we have a total chaos in CCC.

It's very insultive how some here hijacked a thread where I tried to argue for coming back to normality and friendly relations in computerchess.
-Popper and Lakatos are good but I'm stuck on Leibowitz
Christopher Conkie

Post by Christopher Conkie »

Rolf wrote:
Alexander Schmidt wrote:
My bad. I beg for apologizes :)
No reason because what the guy said was false. 100% false. -

A general comment on the actual situation. I agree with those who complained about censorship. Actually mods (who exactly is unknown to me) delete whole parts of communication e.g. between Bob and me. I was told that I should stop to accuse Bob, now it were Vasik's job to argue for himself - not mine.

Honestly I never really saw such a mod hybris. Havent we ourselves an honor as indiciduals? But here we are treated as if we were kids...!

I protest against a moderation that does as if seniors like Bob and me had no idea of how they should behave in a serious topic, but we do know it. The evil of the whole events is that the deleted parts are replaced by some nonsense from SteveB who advised me to visit the Open Forum, then in a most inhuman way I am treated like the slaves 200 years ago, when I am weighed out against BB - all, as if we were cattle or slaves. Disgusting!!

And then the lies about me having been banned which is untrue. So, I think actually we have a total chaos in CCC.

It's very insultive how some here hijacked a thread where I tried to argue for coming back to normality and friendly relations in computerchess.
You were banned from Thursday September 3rd, 2009 at 2:43 am until Thursday September 17th, 2009 at 2.43 am.

Are you saying you don't remember?

No more lies please Rolf.
Alexander Schmidt

Post by Alexander Schmidt »

Rolf wrote:It's very insultive how some here hijacked a thread where I tried to argue for coming back to normality and friendly relations in computerchess.
For what should I apologize?

I have no problem to come back to normality. But if I would have insulted people like I was insulted, I would apologize first bevor I would say one single word. But you come back and want me to apologize at VR? For what? For saying the truth?

People called me hacker, cloner, thief, liar, hater, go to hell where you belong, concret between the ears, no brain and so on, and I am still answering PM's from people who think I am involved in illegal activities. Just because of some lies of some guys here. And I should apologize?
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Alexander Schmidt wrote:
Rolf wrote:It's very insultive how some here hijacked a thread where I tried to argue for coming back to normality and friendly relations in computerchess.
For what should I apologize?

I have no problem to come back to normality. But if I would have insulted people like I was insulted, I would apologize first bevor I would say one single word. But you come back and want me to apologize at VR? For what? For saying the truth?

People called me hacker, cloner, thief, liar, hater, go to hell where you belong, concret between the ears, no brain and so on, and I am still answering PM's from people who think I am involved in illegal activities. Just because of some lies of some guys here. And I should apologize?
no
what you should do is run for moderator next month
i think there will Team elections this time

Team Unity Regards
Steve