Let's get back to Reality in our scene

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Alexander Schmidt

Re: Let's get back to Reality in our scene

Post by Alexander Schmidt »

Rolf wrote:It's very insultive how some here hijacked a thread where I tried to argue for coming back to normality and friendly relations in computerchess.
For what should I apologize?

I have no problem to come back to normality. But if I would have insulted people like I was insulted, I would apologize first bevor I would say one single word. But you come back and want me to apologize at VR? For what? For saying the truth?

People called me hacker, cloner, thief, liar, hater, go to hell where you belong, concret between the ears, no brain and so on, and I am still answering PM's from people who think I am involved in illegal activities. Just because of some lies of some guys here. And I should apologize?
Steve B

Re: Let's get back to Reality in our scene

Post by Steve B »

Alexander Schmidt wrote:
Rolf wrote:It's very insultive how some here hijacked a thread where I tried to argue for coming back to normality and friendly relations in computerchess.
For what should I apologize?

I have no problem to come back to normality. But if I would have insulted people like I was insulted, I would apologize first bevor I would say one single word. But you come back and want me to apologize at VR? For what? For saying the truth?

People called me hacker, cloner, thief, liar, hater, go to hell where you belong, concret between the ears, no brain and so on, and I am still answering PM's from people who think I am involved in illegal activities. Just because of some lies of some guys here. And I should apologize?
no
what you should do is run for moderator next month
i think there will Team elections this time

Team Unity Regards
Steve