For Steven Blincoe

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Terry McCracken

Re: For Steven Blincoe

Post by Terry McCracken »

Graham Banks wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:
Sorry Graham, you come in at number four and Steve at a lowly number five! :o

I hope I've got it correct this time? :wink:

Commander Data, Warp Drive Now! Regards,
Terry
You're forgiven.
It won't take Steve long to usurp the number 4 spot anyway, I wouldn't imagine! :wink:
You're probably correct :wink:

Trans Warp Regards,
Terry

Steve B

Post by Steve B »

mephisto wrote:Steve
Let me know if you want your PC cable back for this
Bryan

Bryan

no of course not

Steve
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Terry McCracken wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:
Steve, I believe you're now the number four poster at this forum, Thorsten three, Tony at two spot and moi...I've broken the odometer :shock:

Give me all she's got Scotty! Regards,
Terry

Hmmm....wonder where I come in (not that matters) :P
Opps! :oops:

Terry

Actually Terry
i was number 9 ALLTIME poster on the old CCC board and ever since Boylan disappeared i moved into number 5 here
not that it accounts for anything mind you, nor does it even afford me any privileges what so ever, in fact i guess it even works against me
i was almost kicked out of here because i took umbrage to the fact that a new member was insulting me

:wink: Regards
Steve
PS..the forums are being moved to a new server...this week..i think
if so..i think everyone starts from scratch again
Terry McCracken

Steve B wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:
Steve, I believe you're now the number four poster at this forum, Thorsten three, Tony at two spot and moi...I've broken the odometer :shock:

Terry

Terry

Actually Terry
i was number 9 ALLTIME poster on the old CCC board and ever since Boylan disappeared i moved into number 5 here
not that it accounts for anything mind you, nor does it even afford me any privileges what so ever, in fact i guess it even works against me
i was almost kicked out of here because i took umbrage to the fact that a new member was insulting me

Steve
Well, I also took umbrage with a new poster insulting me and I was canned for a week! Of course arguing with a moderator over these points late at night was my actual undoing :oops:

Sometimes it's best to say little or nothing, agree and let the other person's shit hit the fan so to speak....

Yes I've read that a couple days ago about moving to a new server that can actually store our posts beyond the 90 day limit that has been imposed upon us.

Good News for a Change Regards,
Terry

P.S. I didn't read the part about starting from scratch :? I would hope not, there is still enough left in the limited archives worth saving.
Tony Thomas

Post by Tony Thomas »

Steve B wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:
Graham Banks wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:

Terry

Terry

Actually Terry

Steve
I finally get a chance to repent, I can either try to catch up with Terry in the new forum, or try not to be a postwhore again.
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Tony

what do you think happened to Mark?
Steve
Dan Honeycutt

Post by Dan Honeycutt »

Terry McCracken wrote:Well, I also took umbrage with a new poster insulting me and I was canned for a week!
Yeah, Steve, trump that.

Best
Dan H.
Tony Thomas

Post by Tony Thomas »

Steve B wrote:Tony

Steve
He probably got burned out by Terry's competition. It is impossible to compete with someone like Terry. :lol: Or it is possible that Mark got tired of postwhoring. From what I noticed, he didnt play with a heck of a lot of chess engines like I did.
Terry McCracken

Dan Honeycutt wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:Well, I also took umbrage with a new poster insulting me and I was canned for a week!
Yeah, Steve, trump that.

Best
Dan H.
Which...my canning, or the cans in your avatar? :lol:

Terry
Terry McCracken

Tony Thomas wrote:
Steve B wrote:Tony

Steve
He probably got burned out by Terry's competition. It is impossible to compete with someone like Terry. :lol: Or it is possible that Mark got tired of postwhoring. From what I noticed, he didnt play with a heck of a lot of chess engines like I did.
That's right, I've got it down to a fine art...except for the occasional lockout :? Actually my first in CCC :shock:

Mark, I'm really not sure...he was dropping off for a longtime, then resigned as moderator, after that he hardly posted, then he just stopped altogether :?

I think he was just fed up :( Moderating interfered with his work, and after quiting, he had had enough it would seem? Too bad, he's an interesting person and missed.

Terry