Chess Assistant Classifiers "How to" question

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

ikalel

Chess Assistant Classifiers "How to" question

Post by ikalel »

How do you manually attach a game to a Classifier folder? I've tried dragging games to a folder but they don't show. I know it gets added because the game count increases by one but it is not shown underneath the folder, that is, a sub-level down.

Please try to list all possible ways to manually attach a game to a classifier folder. I'm using CA 9.
Odd Gunnar Malin

Re: Chess Assistant Classifiers "How to" question

Post by Odd Gunnar Malin »

ikalel wrote:How do you manually attach a game to a Classifier folder? I've tried dragging games to a folder but they don't show. I know it gets added because the game count increases by one but it is not shown underneath the folder, that is, a sub-level down.

Please try to list all possible ways to manually attach a game to a classifier folder. I'm using CA 9.
Do you see games that are added with search etc.?

I use the drag and drop method and I see the games.

Could it be that you don't have opened the game-list window? Select a folder and rightclick to get the context menu and select panel/list on-off.

To get the gamelist into the folder itself as subfolders you select Folder/expand dataset in the context menu.

Odd Gunnar
ikalel

Re: Chess Assistant Classifiers "How to" question

Post by ikalel »

Odd Gunnar Malin wrote: To get the gamelist into the folder itself as subfolders you select Folder/expand dataset in the context menu.

Odd Gunnar
Expand dataset. That was it! Thanks, mate. You the man :)