GMMilov vs Rybka 3 already begun on playchess.com

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: GMMilov vs Rybka 3 already begun on playchess.com

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Steve B wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Poor Milov,I've almost cried when I read your statement :cry:
It looks like you forgot the big bucks he asked for just to make a clown out of himself....
Odd match=circus regards,
Dr.D
i dont know exactly how much Milov is getting paid for this spectacle..
but i wonder ..what is the price a 2700+ GM would accept ..to be offered up as a human sacrifice ..a burnt offering ..if you will.. to the Rybkian god?
does Kaufman mention the prize fund ?

Lamb To The Slaughter Regards
Steve
Hi Steve,
This is from the Rybka forum:

Open call for donation

A last-minute opportunity for a very cool but somewhat expensive event has come up.

If somebody out there is willing to consider donating or otherwise raising a low six figure (in Euros) sum in the next couple of days, please send me a PM.

The thread was posted by Vasik....
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Terry McCracken wrote:
Steve B wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Poor Milov,I've almost cried when I read your statement :cry:
It looks like you forgot the big bucks he asked for just to make a clown out of himself....
Odd match=circus regards,
Dr.D
i dont know exactly how much Milov is getting paid for this spectacle..
but i wonder ..what is the price a 2700+ GM would accept ..to be offered up as a human sacrifice ..a burnt offering ..if you will.. to the Rybkian god?
does Kaufman mention the prize fund ?

Lamb To The Slaughter Regards
Steve
The problem is they never get players who know how to play computers.
With one exception but was far past his prime.
The first thing they need to know is how not to play them and it seems that is the crux of the issue.
Only Kasparov could take on computers tactically and with varying results.

For other mortals they need a good understanding where computers haven't any and be able to apply it.

You have to forget about chess as it's usually played, that will end in disgrace unless a Superman appears.

Gone with & Blowing in the Wind and Left Twisting Regards

Terry
This is a deep truth....I totaly agree....
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Hi Steve,

Open call for donation

A last-minute opportunity for a very cool but somewhat expensive event has come up.

If somebody out there is willing to consider donating or otherwise raising a low six figure (in Euros)
in the next couple of days, please send me a PM.

:shock:
six figures to lose to Rybka??
Where do i sign up regards
Steve
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Steve B wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Hi Steve,

Open call for donation

If somebody out there is willing to consider donating or otherwise raising a low six figure (in Euros)

Steve
Aha,and that's mean anything between 100.000 and 999.999 Euro....
I want to sign up too regards,
Dr.D
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Steve B wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Hi Steve,

Open call for donation

Steve
Steve, wasnt you the one who wanted to educate me what posting tech is concerned? But then please dont spoil other topics with your deplaced topics. Thanks. I would call such a misbehavior hypocritical. I can tell you the truth because we two would never become friends again regards. And never have been regards. I dont like such one sday this next week that guys regards... Here we say it's not man-like to change one's opinions like underwear regards.
-Popper and Lakatos are good but I'm stuck on Leibowitz
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Rolf wrote:
Steve B wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Hi Steve,

Open call for donation

Steve
Steve, wasnt you the one who wanted to educate me what posting tech is concerned? But then please dont spoil other topics with your deplaced topics. Thanks. I would call such a misbehavior hypocritical. I can tell you the truth because we two would never become friends again regards. And never have been regards. I dont like such one sday this next week that guys regards... Here we say it's not man-like to change one's opinions like underwear regards.
_People have the right to express their own opinions,they also have the right to change their opinions according to the current circomstances....
_People are not forced to always agree with Rolf all the time....
Free presentation of life's facts regards,
Dr.D
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Rolf wrote:
Steve B wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Hi Steve,

Open call for donation

Steve
_People have the right to express their own opinions,they also have the right to change their opinions according to the current circomstances....
Dr.D
Hehe. Of course! But you should read what the guy once told me how to write to be loved by all men here present. 22 words maximum etc. Was funny. Wael, dont confuse the reporter with the truths he has to tell you. Never learned that? But you havethe right to further spoil thready with your daily off topics, no problem regards.
-Popper and Lakatos are good but I'm stuck on Leibowitz
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Rolf wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Rolf wrote:
Steve B wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Hi Steve,

Open call for donation

Steve
Dr.D
Hehe. Of course! But you should read what the guy once told me how to write to be loved by all men here present. 22 words maximum etc. Was funny. Wael, dont confuse the reporter with the truths he has to tell you. Never learned that? But you havethe right to further spoil thready with your daily off topics, no problem regards.
I am glad you liked my post :D
I am sure that you and Steve are good and rational people,but what to do if you have different kind of thinking and seeing things when particular issues are in present :!: :?:
I am going through a peacfull mood regards,
Dr.D
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Aha,and that's mean anything between 100.000 and 999.999 Euro....
I want to sign up too regards,
Dr.D
i will even be very generous here Dr.D
for only 25,000 Euro i will take Queen odds every other game against Rybka with full Noomen book
on the even games i will take Rook odds
and i will also pay for my own hotel and not sleep in Kaufman's home for the entire duration of the match

Steve B-2..Rybka-6 Regards
Steve
Uri

Post by Uri »

How did games 3 and 4 end? Was it a draw? I didn't see these games.