Rybka 3 BenchMarks on Different Hardwares !

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Sedat Canbaz

Rybka 3 BenchMarks on Different Hardwares !

Post by Sedat Canbaz »

Hello :)

For more information about Rybka 3's benchmarks :
http://www.sedatchess.com/hardwares.html

Best Regards,
Sedat Canbaz
Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: Rybka 3 BenchMarks on Different Hardwares !

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Thanks a million Sedat :D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Karmazen & Oliver

Post by Karmazen & Oliver »

ok ? but ? conversion ELO rating ?

I have a old, but enough for me... intel 820 D, with 2 GB ram... in 2,8 Ghz... have 50~70 Kn/s... in supermegaoverclocking ( and power Wats stupid cost)... 3.5 Ghz... up 70-90 Kn/s

but I use this computer a lot of time in 2,1 Ghz... on underclocking ¡ to have a good ratio power Watts and silent dB... 50 Watts...

it´s down to 20-50 Kn/s...

do somebody know have many ELO rating have my old ( but enough for me ) in this situation: 20-45 Kn/s ? and how many it´s the diferent to use deep or single version engine in this configuration ?

(I think that r3 (human-dinamic) is even stronger than other engines, in spite of that case so castrated in speed cpu.)

how is the conversion ELO rating ~ Kn/s speed ?

bye and thanks. Oliver.

PD: I also think that "a lot of people" overvalue the analysis capacity and (the elo ascents) rating in function of the kn/s in engine r3... but it should exist a table-dates of quite precise and exact conversion that relates, elo-kn/s-plys
Leto

Post by Leto »

I wonder what score the 40-core monster from the Rybka team would get.
As for me on my not-yet-overclocked Q9650 I'm getting around the same score as the Q6600 running at 3ghz.
M ANSARI

Post by M ANSARI »

I played some games on PC using 8 core 4.8 Ghz. Maybe around 50 games or so. I wonder what the Kns was for that was on the server? I also Fritzmarked it at 5 Ghz and it had by far the highest score I have ever seen for Skulltrail (not sure exactly what it was). I have stopped playing since my internet connection is making it impossible to play even one game without disconnect. Hopefully once the fiber connection in our area is up and running I can run it again. By then maybe a 16 core Skulltrail will be available :)
Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz »

M ANSARI wrote:I played some games on PC using 8 core 4.8 Ghz. Maybe around 50 games or so. I wonder what the Kns was for that was on the server? I also Fritzmarked it at 5 Ghz and it had by far the highest score I have ever seen for Skulltrail (not sure exactly what it was). I have stopped playing since my internet connection is making it impossible to play even one game without disconnect. Hopefully once the fiber connection in our area is up and running I can run it again. By then maybe a 16 core Skulltrail will be available :)

Hello Majd,

Its no problem...i think we can do it in another way :)

I have a offer to you,lets play some no rated games on playchess server, so then i can look at the Rybka3's kns of your super fast Skulltrail 4.8 Ghz.

Best,
Sedat
Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz »

Right now i have updated the Intel 5x8 Harpertown 40 core cluster's kn/s results:
http://www.sedatchess.com/hardwares.html

Regards,
Sedat
Leto

Post by Leto »

1663kN/s Intel 5x8 Harpertown Cluster (40 CPUs) Lukas
Oh My ...
That's over 700% faster than my stock Q9650 (4 cores) !!!
I wish I could have that cluster :(
Sedat Canbaz

Post by Sedat Canbaz »

Leto wrote:
1663kN/s Intel 5x8 Harpertown Cluster (40 CPUs) Lukas
Oh My ...
That's over 700% faster than my stock Q9650 (4 cores) !!!
I wish I could have that cluster :(
Yes...this is just incredible,the fastest top hardware on the planet !

It seems like Rybka ! :)

And its about 600% faster than my Intel QX9650 @3.00GHz 3806MHz :)

Best,
Sedat