CCT 2009 - Registration Open

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

swami

CCT 2009 - Registration Open

Post by swami »

Dear Members,

CCT 2009 registration is now open, Please review the rules before deciding to join the tournament.

Date of the event: March 21st and 22nd, 2009. ICC Server time.

Rounds: 9 Rounds followed by Blitz.

Rules and Regulations:

http://sites.google.com/site/cctchess/r ... egulations

http://sites.google.com/site/cctchess/registration

You've to submit the registration:

Send these details to nswami15 at yahoo.com, or pm here, or reply to this message.

* Engine Name +

* Programmer Name/ Operator/ Team Members +

* ICC Handle +

* Country +

* Hardware Used

* Special: Tablebases/Opening Book authors.

+ Mandatory Fields.

Once I receive your mail, I'll send you the notification informing you of your participation. Then you can see the engine in Participants List. If you didn't get the notification mail and if you don't see your engine in participant list, It's likely that your mail reached my spambox, If this is the case, Please let me know via forum: Talkchess, Winboard forum etc

Don't miss the serious competition, Good luck and have fun! :D

Regards,
Swami
mathmoi

Re: CCT 2009 - Registration Open

Post by mathmoi »

Hi what's the ratings of the weaker engines you expect to see in CCT?

I have a pretty weak engine (2250 on ICC) that maybe I would enter just for the fun of participating in a tournment. However if it's not appropriate I will understand.
swami

Post by swami »

mathmoi wrote:Hi what's the ratings of the weaker engines you expect to see in CCT?

I have a pretty weak engine (2250 on ICC) that maybe I would enter just for the fun of participating in a tournment. However if it's not appropriate I will understand.
Hi Mathieu,

Any ratings range is welcome. I think your engine is actually pretty good if it has 2250. I have seen many engines lower rated, you're welcome to participate in the tournament.
mathmoi

Post by mathmoi »

swami wrote:
mathmoi wrote:Hi what's the ratings of the weaker engines you expect to see in CCT?

Hi Mathieu,

Any ratings range is welcome. I think your engine is actually pretty good if it has 2250. I have seen many engines lower rated, you're welcome to participate in the tournament.
Good to hear, thanks,

I'll send you my informations by email as requested.