An Apology to someone here, he knows....

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Nimzovik

Re: An Apology to someone here, he knows....

Post by Nimzovik »

Perhaps if I just slip in the word 'Wife " for gentlemman I can save my marriage............... :wink:
Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: Hey Fern

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

kgburcham wrote:That is a Gemtech internally silenced barrel for the Ruger 22lr.
I am trying to purchase one. Takes a tax stamp and a local class 3 dealer will have to receive shipment. Also has to be preapproved by local law enforement. I like shooting at the local firing range, just another toy.

Computer chess gets more boring every year for me. Crazy fast hardware with so many programs close to 3000 elo. If you play a standard opening then you get beat or draw these days.
There are no more test positions.
I reached the end of the internet the other day.
I have watched all of the youtube videos.
I have tried all of the sex positions there are.
I sold all of my race car, motors, etc...
I finished my yard---thick dark green with 0 weeds.

so now I will work on my Taurus 17 shot semiauto 9mm quick draw and my shooting accuracy at the range

kgburcham
I can understand you perfectly well,have fun with your other hobbies :D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

It is very RARE in Internet forums to see two highly regarded ..long standing members ..both of whom have served these boards well over the long years as mod and with their active posting .. resolving their differences in public
a lesson for all of us especially during the upcoming Holiday Season

Well done Good Sirs
Happy Holidays to you and your families
Good Will Towards Men(and Women)Regards
Steve
geots

Post by geots »

Steve B wrote:It is very RARE in Internet forums to see two highly regarded ..long standing members ..both of whom have served these boards well over the long years as mod and with their active posting .. resolving their differences in public
a lesson for all of us especially during the upcoming Holiday Season

Well done Good Sirs
Happy Holidays to you and your families
Good Will Towards Men(and Women)Regards
Steve

And a Very Happy Holiday season to you and your family, Steve. And wishing you all the best in 2009 and beyond.

George