Suj reached 37,000 kn/s with Rybka 3!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Terry McCracken

Re: Suj reached 37,000 kn/s with Rybka 3!

Post by Terry McCracken »

terminator wrote:I think this post is WAYYY OFF TOPIC and should be locked.

1. What does Naum have to do with a bogus 37,000 kn/s Rybka claim?

2. There are many kids on the chat at places like ICC and Playchess. We would fill the forums with junk if we wanted to discuss the many useless and unsubstantiated claims made.

3. Perhaps a "teenage CCC" can be opened so that "discussions" like this post can be relegated there and can attract 13 year old chess players who want to claim they have 512 cores on Windows X 256 bit? :)
Cloning issues have been discussed since the inceptions of CCC, there is _no_ reason to suppress them here.

If discussing clones is way off topic so is your drivel by many magnitudes.
Terry McCracken
Mark

Post by Mark »

M ANSARI wrote: "I am trying to figure out what it was in MY post that warranted a deletion?"

That's the problem with censorship. Must have been because it referenced Vincent's post...
terminator

Post by terminator »

Terry McCracken wrote:Cloning issues have been discussed since the inceptions of CCC, there is _no_ reason to suppress them here.

Let me get something straight, the topic is titled Suj reached 37,000 kn/s with Rybka 3 which looks like teenage chat on ICC/Playchess, where does cloning arise even for someone with such a politically incorrect avatar?
Terry McCracken

terminator wrote:
Terry McCracken wrote:Cloning issues have been discussed since the inceptions of CCC, there is _no_ reason to suppress them here.

Let me get something straight, the topic is titled Suj reached 37,000 kn/s with Rybka 3 which looks like teenage chat on ICC/Playchess, where does cloning arise even for someone with such a politically incorrect avatar?
PC Incorrect? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good!

And your avatar is? Well it's not PC Incorrect but it certainly is... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Terry McCracken
Terry McCracken

Mark wrote:M ANSARI wrote: "I am trying to figure out what it was in MY post that warranted a deletion?"

That's the problem with censorship. Must have been because it referenced Vincent's post...
That would do it.
Terry McCracken
terminator

Post by terminator »

Mr Terry McCracken, you have not proven in details and diagrams how cloning arises in a at best childish 37,000 kn/s claim. For the benefit of the multitude of readers ABOVE 13 looking at the "ridiculousity" of the situation, please CLARIFY THE SITUATION.
Terry McCracken

terminator wrote:Mr Terry McCracken, you have not proven in details and diagrams how cloning arises in a at best childish 37,000 kn/s claim. For the benefit of the multitude of readers ABOVE 13 looking at the "ridiculousity" of the situation, please CLARIFY THE SITUATION.
You're not making sense...forget the flame war I've a hose and you'll rust in no time tinman.
Terry McCracken
terminator

Post by terminator »

Terry McCracken wrote:You're not making sense...forget the flame war I've a hose and you'll rust in no time tinman.
You came up with

I have asked you how cloning issues arise in this topic and your knickers are in a twist. LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN...... HOW DOES CLONING ARISE IN THIS TOPIC???
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

OK

we have received numerous complaints about this thread which has now grown way Off Topic and is now locked

Steve