Vishy

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

fern

Vishy

Post by fern »

What a wondefull guy Vishy is! Friendly, patient, generous and with a perfect handling of spanish.
Today he performed asimul against a lot of people, won every game except one, a draw, I interviewed him for the press and TV, we had a great coctel, Chivas Regal 12 years, a great day.....!

fern

More about chess computer and Vishy aftwer a while...
Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: Vishy

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

fern wrote:What a wondefull guy Vishy is! Friendly, patient, generous and with a perfect handling of spanish.
Today he performed asimul against a lot of people, won every game except one, a draw, I interviewed him for the press and TV, we had a great coctel, Chivas Regal 12 years, a great day.....!

fern

Thanks Fern....it looks like the Chivas Regal has been concentrated :lol:

:P
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
fern

Post by fern »

hahaha, yes....
F
towforce

Post by towforce »

When does your interview with him get published?

Will you post it here after it has been published, please?
Writing is the antidote to confusion.
It's not "how smart you are", it's "how are you smart".
Your brain doesn't work the way you want, so train it!
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

fern wrote:
Forget the interview..
did you ask him to lend me $100 for food to feed my family as you promised you would??

Starving By Now Regards
Steve
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Steve B wrote:
fern wrote:
Forget the interview..
did you ask him to lend me $100 for food to feed my family as you promised you would??

Starving By Now Regards
Steve
Not to mention the big amount of $ he earned after the interview with the world chess champion :roll:
How could people be so heartless regards,
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Steve B wrote:
fern wrote:
Forget the interview..

Starving By Now Regards
Steve
Not to mention the big amount of $ he earned after the interview with the world chess champion :roll:
Dr.D
100% True Dr.D
in fact ...WE should ALL share in the tens of thousands of dollars Fern was paid for the interview because he asked US for all of the ideas and questions he used in the interview

Fair And Just Regards
Steve
gerold

Post by gerold »

fern wrote:What a wondefull guy Vishy is! Friendly, patient, generous and with a perfect handling of spanish.

fern

Nice going Fern.
Waiting for the details. :)

Best to you,

Gerold.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Steve B wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Steve B wrote:
fern wrote:
Forget the interview..

Starving By Now Regards
Steve
Dr.D
100% True Dr.D
in fact ...WE should ALL share in the tens of thousands of dollars Fern was paid for the interview because he asked US for all of the ideas and questions he used in the interview
Fair And Just Regards
Steve
Damn....I missed this little fact Steve....WE hold the copyright of the originality of the questions that was used in the interview 8-)
I hope we don't have to go to court regards,
Dr.D
Uri

Post by Uri »

What were the time controls? And can we see the games?