CCC/CTF v Hiarcs Headbangers Game 1 (25/07/2009)

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Re: CCC/CTF v Hiarcs Headbangers Game 1 (25/07/2009)

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Did you read the proposal on the Hiarcs forum - we will exchange real names if you want - but who really knows whose real name is real. As for dropping Stones the only one who is stoned seems to be you. Do your team members want to play or not? Do they want to pick a new Captain and start again we will be happy to delay the start if this is the case.
Christopher Conkie

Post by Christopher Conkie »

Harvey Williamson wrote:Did you read the proposal on the Hiarcs forum - we will exchange real names if you want - but who really knows whose real name is real.
Exactly.....

We know who our people are. Do you know who yours are?

Yes, our team members are going to play.....under equal and acceptable conditions.

And it was a rock not a stone clever clogs.
Last edited by Christopher Conkie on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harvey Williamson

Christopher Conkie wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:Did you read the proposal on the Hiarcs forum - we will exchange real names if you want - but who really knows whose real name is real.
Exactly.....

Yes, our team members are going to play.....under equal and acceptable conditions.
lol let's see if CCC think your core closed team is acceptable with a hidden thread on your Arena forum that even other CCC members can not join. Anyone can join our thread as long as they are not voting here.
Christopher Conkie

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Exactly.....

lol let's see if CCC think your core closed team is acceptable with a hidden thread on your Arena forum that even other CCC members can not join. Anyone can join our thread as long as they are not voting here.
We don't know who is joining your thread as they don't write with real names. How do you know who is voting where?

Answer? You don't and nor do we hence the hidden forum. Open your one up and we will think about it.
Harvey Williamson

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Exactly.....

We don't know who is joining your thread as they don't write with real names. How do you know who is voting where?

Answer? You don't and nor do we hence the hidden forum. Open your one up and we will think about it.
How do you know I and the Captain do not have all the real names of our team? How do you know you have the real names of your team? As was stated we are happy to exchange real names between captains so what is your next objection?
F. Bluemers

Post by F. Bluemers »

My name is real and I am not in either team.

Although I might be in Creta :?:
Christopher Conkie

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Exactly.....

How do you know I and the Captain do not have all the real names of our team? How do you know you have the real names of your team?
We know you don't. We know we do. If you know them all....send a mail with them and I will send one back with ours (although ours are no real secret).

We are not the ones with something to hide.
Last edited by Christopher Conkie on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harvey Williamson

F. Bluemers wrote:My name is real and I am not in either team.

Although I might be in Creta :?:
Would you like to be the neutral person/arbiter /referee? As a dutch friend of ours once said to me - 'I would put my hand in the fire for Fonzy' that is good enough for me and I know you are good friends with Chris also.
Harvey Williamson

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Exactly.....

How do you know I and the Captain do not have all the real names of our team? How do you know you have the real names of your team?
We know you don't. We know we do. If you know them all....send a mail with them and I will send one back with ours (although ours are no real secret).

We are not the ones with something to hide.
If you will supply real names to our captain of all your voting members I am sure our captain will agree to do the same. But we have to get past the referee stage 1st - is Fonzy acceptable to have access to both hidden threads?
F. Bluemers

Post by F. Bluemers »

But the discussion seems to be about open versus closed teams/threads at the moment