CCC/CTF v Hiarcs Headbangers Game 1 (25/07/2009)

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

BubbaTough

Re: CCC/CTF v Hiarcs Headbangers Game 1 (25/07/2009)

Post by BubbaTough »

As far as i know the game is still on - I am not the Hiarcs team captain.
OK, Gotcha Harvey. You were chosen as the diplomatic representative. Well, someone message me if I need to fulfill my super cool duties as a member of THE SECRET SEVEN, as I may not be checking this thread that frequently.

-Sam
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

BubbaTough wrote:
As far as i know the game is still on - I am not the Hiarcs team captain.
OK, Gotcha Harvey. You were chosen as the diplomatic representative. Well, someone message me if I need to fulfill my super cool duties as a member of THE SECRET SEVEN, as I may not be checking this thread that frequently.

-Sam
am sure chris will let you know.I am amazed that members here think a closed exactachess forum is being allowed to play as ccc - i notice you are the latest member there.
Christopher Conkie

Post by Christopher Conkie »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Christopher Conkie wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
Spock wrote:Let's just call off the match. No good can come of it.
Yep - not my decision but we have a waiting list so we can just move to the next game.
So you resign?
funny you deleted your last post that I was trying to reply to. It is not within my power to resign but would I personally rather resign than play against a team captained by you - without a doubt yes.
I deleted it because it contained my reply to James at Hiarcs which would not post there.

I found the reason why so i deleted it from here. Is that OK with you Batman?

Moral of this story is....

Never ever play a friendly game with a forum about a commercial product as they do not see it as friendly.

It is not a matter of life and death. It is much more important to them than that.

We await the surrender of your captain. Until then we will post the first move on the appointed day. If you don't reply you WILL LOSE by default.
You really are a joke. All our team members do their own thing. Do you think we can tell Gm's and IM's what engine to use. We have several Rybka forum members in our team and they are welcome.

Well as far as I see it you have 7 days to make your 1st move and allow a referee - wow that is really tough to accept.
To allow a referee to do what? Nowhere does it say that a referee should be allowed to see our analysis. You allow one if you want.....we don't need to or want to and we are within our rights.
Harvey Williamson

Me thinks you use the Royal We - I doubt members here expected us to be playing 7 people on your forum.
Christopher Conkie

Harvey Williamson wrote:Me thinks you use the Royal We - I doubt members here expected us to be playing 7 people on your forum.
Me thinks we only do that because YOU are not transparent.
Harvey Williamson

Harvey Williamson wrote:Me thinks you use the Royal We - I doubt members here expected us to be playing 7 people on your forum.
lol - where is the link for people to join the Exachess team? Join the Hiarcs team here http://hiarcs.net/forums/groupcp.php?g= ... bb2fac05fb
Christopher Conkie

Harvey Williamson wrote:
lol - where is the link for people to join the Exachess team? Join the Hiarcs team here http://hiarcs.net/forums/groupcp.php?g= ... bb2fac05fb
Exachess is a program. OK?

And that is by request.
Harvey Williamson

Harvey Williamson wrote:

And that is by request.
So you do not have a hidden forum there with the front page saying latest member is sam? http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php?name=Forums

Admit it your hidden forum for the secret 7 is not on CCC but on your own forum.
Last edited by Harvey Williamson on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Christopher Conkie

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

And that is by request.
So you do not have a hidden forum there with the front page saying latest member is sam?
We have a hidden forum at Exactachess. In fact.....we have 4 hidden forums at Exactachess.
Harvey Williamson

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

And that is by request.
So you do not have a hidden forum there with the front page saying latest member is sam?
We have a hidden forum at Exactachess. In fact.....we have 4 hidden forums at Exactachess.
So if we are not playing CCC we have the right now to withdraw untill sensible people on this great forum get a team together!