New releases after WCRCC?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

beachknight

New releases after WCRCC?

Post by beachknight »

I am aware of ACCA versions of Scorpio and Dirty just released.

Are there plans for releasing ACCA or new versions of,
for instance, Crafty, Deuterium2009, HfC, JokerX, Spark,
Twisted Logic and ZCT?

TIA,

Best,
hi, merhaba, hallo HT
Edsel Apostol
Full name: Edsel Apostol

Re: New releases after WCRCC?

Post by Edsel Apostol »

beachknight wrote:I am aware of ACCA versions of Scorpio and Dirty just released.

Twisted Logic and ZCT?

TIA,

Best,
There will be a new Twisted Logic soon. It's in my plan to release it after WCRCC but there are just too many major changes and ideas being implemented at the moment that I don't want to release something unless it has been thoroughly tested.
beachknight

Post by beachknight »

SzG wrote:
beachknight wrote:I am aware of ACCA versions of Scorpio and Dirty just released.

Twisted Logic and ZCT?

TIA,

Best,
HfC has always been private and I think it will remain so. BTW, the same goes for Pandix as well.
Thanks, Gabor.

Best,
hi, merhaba, hallo HT
beachknight

Post by beachknight »

Edsel Apostol wrote:

Twisted Logic and ZCT?

TIA,

Best,
There will be a new Twisted Logic soon. It's in my plan to release it after WCRCC but there are just too many major changes and ideas being implemented at the moment that I don't want to release something unless it has been thoroughly tested.
Excellent news, Edsel. Thanks.

Best,
hi, merhaba, hallo HT
Ferdy

Post by Ferdy »

Twisted Logic and ZCT?

TIA,

Best,
Hi,

There is a plan to release deuterium (its been a long time), but I am not satisfied yet with the pondering code added a month ago.
One time it got a loss on time in current OpenWar, It was fixed, but I still test it to be sure before any public release. In addition, I still have
to update the readme file. This is quite long, there are many revisions that I want to describe, testing, online tourney results and others.
Strength-wise I am satisfied with this current version, I got a lot of bug fixes the last 3 months. Also one of the contributing factors in the delay
of release is that of game testing, after fixing and improving time control functions, I am able now to test at speed of 40 moves in 5 seconds.
Crazy ideas can be tested fast, most will not work, but it will give you another idea on what to do next, testing these ideas is the problem
because a human has a lot of ideas :)

Regards.
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Ferdy wrote:There is a plan to release deuterium (its been a long time), but I am not satisfied yet with the pondering code added a month ago.
One time it got a loss on time in current OpenWar, It was fixed, but I still test it to be sure before any public release. In addition, I still have
to update the readme file. This is quite long, there are many revisions that I want to describe, testing, online tourney results and others.
Strength-wise I am satisfied with this current version, I got a lot of bug fixes the last 3 months. Also one of the contributing factors in the delay
of release is that of game testing, after fixing and improving time control functions, I am able now to test at speed of 40 moves in 5 seconds.
Crazy ideas can be tested fast, most will not work, but it will give you another idea on what to do next, testing these ideas is the problem

Regards.
Great news Ferdinand. Looking forward to the new Deuterium. :)
gbanksnz at gmail.com
beachknight

Post by beachknight »

Ferdy wrote:

Twisted Logic and ZCT?

TIA,

Best,
Hi,

There is a plan to release deuterium (its been a long time), but I am not satisfied yet with the pondering code added a month ago.

Regards.
Thank you, Ferdinand. I understand that this version of Deuterium
is going to be much stronger.

Best,
hi, merhaba, hallo HT