Any improvement in Fritz 12 behaviour ?

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Christopher Conkie

Re: Oh Fritzy !

Post by Christopher Conkie »

Sylwy wrote:
Michael Diosi wrote:Hi,

It seems all others understood, so it must be you. For someone who can't see the bugs there is no hope.

Does this mean Fritz can't solve them ? Wow a mate in one can't be solved by an engine that costs 49 Euro :D

Michael
http://www.playwitharena.com
Miky,

Take a look please :
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/lefouduroi/f12.htm
Isn't it my no.12 lover is sexy ???? :lol:
Until the 7-th of October 2009 ( after Jesus Christ :lol: ) I'm under a powerful aphrodisiacs treatment. :lol: Like a second hand effect of this treatment maybe I'll install your Arena on one of my computers. But only for 5' !

Silvian
:lol:
PS: Roman Polanski is under arest in Switzerland ! Do you know ?
The kind of drugs you are on are a mystery but they are not aphrodisiacs.

I have watched you imply various insults toward a member over some time now. Obviously the CCC mods have not noticed them yet but I have.

Since the CCC mods help us and we the CTF mods help them, I should warn you now about the consequences of your continued abuse. If you persist with your smiley affliction and off topic nonsense you will be summarily removed so that you cannot spam the forum.

It has happened to better people than you.

Now go away and don't bother replying anywhere until you have learned how to be less childish and infantile. The stick is in the air......

Christopher
Olivier Deville

Re: Any improvement in Fritz 12 behaviour ?

Post by Olivier Deville »

SzG wrote:
Olivier Deville wrote: Some people are not only interested in chess games, but in problem compositions as well.

Olivier
In this regard Rybka falls in the same category (can't underpromote to bishop).
Be careful Gabor, you will make Rybka worshippers angry :twisted:

Olivier
Peter Skinner
Full name: Peter Skinner

Re: Any improvement in Fritz 12 behaviour ?

Post by Peter Skinner »

Hi Mike,

I file bug reports all the time for various software I use on a daily basis. So thank you for pointing out bugs in Chessbase's software that I may have not been aware of before your posts.

What I don't understand, is the aggressive nature in which you tend to point these bugs out in. While I think it is perfectly fine for you to point out bugs here and there in software, I don't believe the aggressive nature in which you post them, or reply to people disputing them, will get them fixed or help advance your own project. In fact, it may hurt Arena due to the way you are overtly negative toward other interfaces.

Sure, Chessbase has the most bloated interface of all chess related software, but as software grows and includes more features, it will gain in size and _will_ produce more bugs. That is the unfortunate nature of software development.

Either you like it, or you don't. Last time I checked, hand waving and stomping your feet like a two year old having a temper tantrum never worked...

Peter
I was kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.
Sylwy
Full name: SilvianR

Re: Menaces ?

Post by Sylwy »

Christopher Conkie wrote:
Sylwy wrote:
Michael Diosi wrote:Hi,

It seems all others understood, so it must be you. For someone who can't see the bugs there is no hope.

Does this mean Fritz can't solve them ? Wow a mate in one can't be solved by an engine that costs 49 Euro :D

Michael
Miky,

Take a look please :
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/lefouduroi/f12.htm
Isn't it my no.12 lover is sexy ???? :lol:
Until the 7-th of October 2009 ( after Jesus Christ :lol: ) I'm under a powerful aphrodisiacs treatment. :lol: Like a second hand effect of this treatment maybe I'll install your Arena on one of my computers. But only for 5' !

Silvian
:lol:
PS: Roman Polanski is under arest in Switzerland ! Do you know ?
The kind of drugs you are on are a mystery but they are not aphrodisiacs.

I have watched you imply various insults toward a member over some time now. Obviously the CCC mods have not noticed them yet but I have.

Since the CCC mods help us and we the CTF mods help them, I should warn you now about the consequences of your continued abuse. If you persist with your smiley affliction and off topic nonsense you will be summarily removed so that you cannot spam the forum.

It has happened to better people than you.

Now go away and don't bother replying anywhere until you have learned how to be less childish and infantile. The stick is in the air......

Christopher
I think you must be bannned for your arrogant attitude here.
Are you mod here ?
No !
You menace me ?
For what ??? For the insults of Mr.Diosi against me ? Thank you !
Are you another ex- Romanian ???
For me all is clear !

Silvian
Sylwy

Re: To our mods !

Post by Sylwy »

I sent also a message to one of our mods. The insults against me must stop here ! Read please the posts of Mr. Diosi- "you are ...racist, uneducated,you need incitations........" And now Mr.Conkie with his menaces ?
Why ?
Ex-Romanians against forever Romanians ?
I know very well the syndrome !
playjunior

Post by playjunior »

I'm strongly considering buying the new Fritz and simultaneously deleting Arena from my PC.
Sylwy

Post by Sylwy »

playjunior wrote:I'm strongly considering buying the new Fritz and simultaneously deleting Arena from my PC.
Thank You !
Fritzy is my friend from years !

Silvian
Michael Diosi

Post by Michael Diosi »

But the Fritz engine and GUI bugs stopp you from doing so.
We will keep it you informed about bugs and features so you know what you buy.

Of course you are free to buy but don't say you didn't know, that's an old excuse...

Armenian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese menus for Arena ares in work by the way ;)

Did I say it's for free ?

Michael Diosi
Michael Diosi

Post by Michael Diosi »

Hi Gabor,

Come on don't tell them :D

Michael
mclane
Full name: Thorsten Czub

Post by mclane »

i am not known for defending chessbase.

therefore i would say 1 thread about fritz12 would be enough "marketing" and "praising" it.
What seems like a fairy tale today may be reality tomorrow.
Here we have a fairy tale of the day after tomorrow....