ChessUSA.com TalkChess.com
Hosted by Your Move Chess & Games

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily interview
Post new topic    TalkChess.com Forum Index -> Computer Chess Club: General Topics Flat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Quisinsky

PostPost subject: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily interview    Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:41 am Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hi,

for me the most interesting news this year is the new engine of Don Daily. With more endgame knowledge I am sure a new ELO moster was born. Furthermore, very interesting that one of the computer chess profs is back.

In older times "my work for Arena, all the interviews I do with chess programmers" I had the idea to create an interview by users. To ask in the own chess forum for the questions. I never do that, today I don't know why?

After I read that Don Daily is back ...
I think a good moment for such an idea.

Perhaps its interesting to collect questions for Don Daily in CCC and to create of all this questions a nice interview with Don Daily.

I know Don Daily from Leiden (very very nice person). I am sure Don Daily will answer of the questions by users (I never ask him).

Best
Frank
Subject Author Date/Time
Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily interview Frank Quisinsky Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:41 am
      Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi Howard Exner Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:38 am
            Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi Frank Quisinsky Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:52 am
                  Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi Gian-Carlo Pascutto Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 am
      Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi Mark Rawlings Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:21 pm
            Re: Short information ... Frank Quisinsky Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:38 pm
      Re: Interview sent ... Frank Quisinsky Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 pm
      Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi Slavik Pavloff Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:17 pm
            Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi Frank Quisinsky Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:27 pm
                  Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi kingliveson Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:50 pm
      Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi kingliveson Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:49 pm
            Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi Frank Quisinsky Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:16 pm
                  Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi kingliveson Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:23 pm
                  Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi kurt Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:59 pm
                        Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi Frank Quisinsky Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 pm
                        Re: Collection of questions for a possible Don Daily intervi Frank Quisinsky Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:31 pm
Post new topic    TalkChess.com Forum Index -> Computer Chess Club: General Topics

Jump to: