Now Shredder is a clone of Rybka....

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

Now Shredder is a clone of Rybka....

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... ?pid=74850

:shock:

I personaly think that the Rybka team with their pathetic leader Vasik Rajlich are crossing the line of moral in the computer chess world and are acting like a bunch of idiots....
I've never seen or met a professional computer chess programmer more greedy and a bigger liar than Vasik Rajlich :!: :!:
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
DomLeste

Re: Now Shredder is a clone of Rybka....

Post by DomLeste »

Larry started this rumor ;) Well someone told him about this..Oh well getting nastier by the day!

Same script different cast :lol:

lkaufman quote..

"Aside from the Strelkadata, there was an unintended release of the Rybka eval in early '07 due to someone fraudently pretending to be me. Shredder's author even called it to Vas's attention (though he already knew about it) so obviously the info is widely dispersed. I am not suggesting anything unethical here; all the programmers use all the publicly available info about other programs. I've just been told that Shredder made good use of it. Anyway, Rybka's eval is so much better now that it is no longer a concern that this old eval became public."
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
Charles B.

Post by Charles B. »

Are those recent posts in that thread on the Rybka forum, or are they from 2008?
DomLeste

Post by DomLeste »

From 2008... so abit old :)
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
Charles B.

Post by Charles B. »

DomLeste wrote:From 2008... so abit old :)
Thanks! I wasn't sure if I was reading it correctly. :)
Uri Blass

Post by Uri Blass »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:http://rybkaforum.net/cgi-bin/rybkaforu ... ?pid=74850

I personaly think that the Rybka team with their pathetic leader Vasik Rajlich are crossing the line of moral in the computer chess world and are acting like a bunch of idiots....
I've never seen or met a professional computer chess programmer more greedy and a bigger liar than Vasik Rajlich :!: :!:
Dr.D
Nonsense.

1)I fail to see a claim that Shredder is a clone of rybka in that thread.
2)This thread is from 2008 when you try to get the impression that we talk about something new from Vasik rajlich.

Uri
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Uri Blass wrote:

Dr.D
Nonsense.

1)I fail to see a claim that Shredder is a clone of rybka in that thread.
2)This thread is from 2008 when you try to get the impression that we talk about something new from Vasik rajlich.

Uri
Nonsense for you,not for me....I missed this circus by the Rybka team and now I am gathering an encyclopedia about all the nonsense sorrounding the Rybka team actualy....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
Joerg Oster

Post by Joerg Oster »

Oh come on now!
The title of your thread is rather misleading, isn't it?
But I guess this was by intention! :(
garybelton

Post by garybelton »

Please do NOT post messages which:

1) advocate illegal activities, vandalism, violence or sabotage
2) denigrate other people (eg. calling them liars)
3) infringe a third party's copyright
4) contain spam or advertising
5) are off topic
gerold

Post by gerold »

Dr.D
Come on Dr.D. you know and i know bigger liar than that.hehehe.
Rolf has opened is more question as if Vas may have used someone
else code. and others may have done the same thing. Or maybe i
didn't understand all of his nice post.

Very best to you,

Gerold.