Crafty 23.1 JE (Joshua Edition v1.11) changes

Discussion of chess software programming and technical issues.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

beachknight

Re: Crafty 23.1 JE (Joshua Edition v1.11) changes

Post by beachknight »

jhaglund wrote:Any test results yet?
Hi Josh,

You might perhaps think sending your source code to Jim.
On the other hand, natural conditions could also hit London
where Jim lives, please hurry up could be my humble suggestion.

Best,
hi, merhaba, hallo HT
bob

Post by bob »

No. Clusters are still down, waiting on A/C parts was the last thing I heard. Was supposed to start coming back online this week, but nothing yet...
mjlef

Post by mjlef »

bob wrote:No. Clusters are still down, waiting on A/C parts was the last thing I heard. Was supposed to start coming back online this week, but nothing yet...
Who needs AC parts now? I thought it was freezing in Georgia! Just open a window! :-)
bob

Post by bob »

mjlef wrote:
bob wrote:No. Clusters are still down, waiting on A/C parts was the last thing I heard. Was supposed to start coming back online this week, but nothing yet...
Who needs AC parts now? I thought it was freezing in Georgia! Just open a window! :-)
It has been in the teens or lower every night for a week. We have hardly broken above freezing over the past week either (high yesterday was something like 22 here). But the main computer room has no windows. :) No outside walls. No direct path to outside walls or windows either.
jhaglund

Post by jhaglund »

No. Clusters are still down, waiting on A/C parts was the last thing I heard. Was supposed to start coming back online this week, but nothing yet...
The word on the streets say the cluster is partially up ;)

Do you think you'll get to those tests.... programmed for this weekend?

I bet you're behind on testing...
bob

Post by bob »

jhaglund wrote:
The word on the streets say the cluster is partially up ;)

Do you think you'll get to those tests.... programmed for this weekend?

I bet you're behind on testing...
I am almost caught up although it is slow. DO you mind sending me the changes again? I've gotten so many things sent to me while waiting on this mess to get cleaned up that it is not so easy to be sure I have the right stuff.
jhaglund

Post by jhaglund »

I am almost caught up although it is slow. DO you mind sending me the changes again? I've gotten so many things sent to me while waiting on this mess to get cleaned up that it is not so easy to be sure I have the right stuff.
Sent again...
bob

Post by bob »

jhaglund wrote:
Sent again...
Test is running. Will post results probably tomorrow as this is somewhat slower with 1/4 of the cluster operational.