Father(Human) wins to Rybka 4. May 22, 2010. Beta - Photos

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Nimzovik

Re: a beutifull Queen in midel of her enemies Hiarsc Queen P

Post by Nimzovik »

Indeed it is somewhat interesting that more people do not adopt your type of chess against machines...... Another thing I am sick of hearing (at Rybka Forum in this case) is the time bug /gui issue. The machine lost. Period.
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Post by Father »

Alex,
You have the reson. This is a machine problem, over a desk, in internet, with or without premove, with or without log...Now, there are machines that are super-tactics, and super-anti- stonewalls, or antiantichessers. Thomas Mayer, his "Comp Quark" is an example of a chess computer where the technique from humen being inside, must be diferent to this one...
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
Nimzovik

Post by Nimzovik »

Note also they are suggesting on Rybka forum that a mere adjustment of pawn values of R 4 would create a anti-human personality that would stop your type of positional play. Ok. Let them do it then and prove it. Also note that there would then be a significant trade off in strength if said 'personality ' were created which would result in another exploitable weakness in the machine's paradigm of playing chess. Computers do not currently understand the abstract.
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

...I claim: I am an idiot!!!

Post by Father »

Alex,

The antitheses is not as stupid as many people have been thinking about its meaning; In fact many times a human being ANTICHESSER can wins many games a HUMAN BEING CHESSER playing his/ her antichess mode against chess.

In fact I have done that many times (be a winner as antichesser); playing as an ANTICHESSER I have won many humans, playing them as CHESSERS.

Our brain must has many variables, then, some times we can play in one technique, others with different strategic ways... in other way, we can play 10 moves as CHESSERS 2 moves as ANTICHESSERS, mix, or, etc ... with many variables... computers don’t understand that, and humans many times are feeling angry...and losers. Is this like the abstract art...

I like to play inferiors moves... an inferiors strategics planes.. It is nice… then our opponent is going to believe, him - her - it - or why not she or it, that are in a victories’ scenarios... and precisely that has been the good trick.

A sociological hit and k.o. A computers has a sociological line, all computers are the same. PSICOLOGICAL ENTITIES. I 7 from intell is a sicological component. :D :D :D :D :D

Machines have a sociological profile, and many people have not understood that... It is necessary to be over the computing intelligence, that’s all.... finally, a crazy machine could broke the wall fast, but if we feel that it is crazy, then as CHESSERS we are going to win again and again ... It is the point... machines has not a flexible intelligence as we have...

...I claim: I am an idiot!!! Yes. I am an absolutely idiot and absolutely amateur; then come on, built over idiotism paradigms, entities and came to my field. Tastes the way, to be or not to be ... they play in the to be scenarios , and I in the no to be field in past tense as a future or past perfect conjugation..

Human being rase ever will be one move in the front, were the imagination will song as the diference...

It is simple... Time to see the invensible machine, is it?
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: ...I claim: I am an idiot!!!

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Father wrote:Alex,

The antitheses is not as stupid as many people have been thinking about its meaning; In fact many times a human being ANTICHESSER can wins many games a HUMAN BEING CHESSER playing his/ her antichess mode against chess.

In fact I have done that many times (be a winner as antichesser); playing as an ANTICHESSER I have won many humans, playing them as CHESSERS.

Our brain must has many variables, then, some times we can play in one technique, others with different strategic ways... in other way, we can play 10 moves as CHESSERS 2 moves as ANTICHESSERS, mix, or, etc ... with many variables... computers don’t understand that, and humans many times are feeling angry...and losers. Is this like the abstract art...

I like to play inferiors moves... an inferiors strategics planes.. It is nice… then our opponent is going to believe, him - her - it - or why not she or it, that are in a victories’ scenarios... and precisely that has been the good trick.

A sociological hit and k.o. A computers has a sociological line, all computers are the same. PSICOLOGICAL ENTITIES. I 7 from intell is a sicological component. :D :D :D :D :D

Machines have a sociological profile, and many people have not understood that... It is necessary to be over the computing intelligence, that’s all.... finally, a crazy machine could broke the wall fast, but if we feel that it is crazy, then as CHESSERS we are going to win again and again ... It is the point... machines has not a flexible intelligence as we have...

...I claim: I am an idiot!!! Yes. I am an absolutely idiot and absolutely amateur; then come on, built over idiotism paradigms, entities and came to my field. Tastes the way, to be or not to be ... they play in the to be scenarios , and I in the no to be field in past tense as a future or past perfect conjugation..

Human being rase ever will be one move in the front, were the imagination will song as the diference...

It is simple... Time to see the invensible machine, is it?
Yeah,it's easy if they're playing around 1200 Elo :roll:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
wsogpr

Re: ...I claim: I am an idiot!!!

Post by wsogpr »

A very apt subject title that appears to be fully accurate :wink:
Arturo Ochoa

Re: Father(Human) wins to Rybka 4. May 22, 2010. Beta - Phot

Post by Arturo Ochoa »

Maybe, I will be here very incisive.

According to your profile, you are Lawyer. I tried to find you in Linkedin or other social networks for work but I did not succeed. In general, a lawyer always takes care of details, simple details. I find you make a lot of errors when typing your English no caring the most simple correction.

If I have understood all this stuff, the engine looses because of certain bug in the chess client GUI connected to the playchess server. Continuing in this semantic of details, have you ever tried these engines in different GUIs such as Winboard, Shredder, ChessPartner, applying your concepts of Antichess? What is more, have you tried longer time controls without applying the same tricks of premoving?!

I find really weird that you only post the wins and not the looses that you face. What is the proportion of looses vs. wins?!
Sean Evans

Post by Sean Evans »

Hi, congratulations on winning.

I played through the game with Fritz 12 and found it to be a terribly played game by Rybka. It allowed White to gain a huge space advantage with simple pawn moves and Rybka did not develop it's back row! If this is as good as Rybka4 plays it is going to get demolished by many chess engines :twisted:

Fritz12 shows that White is winning at the end of the game:

Xakru,R - Grand-Father, Partida evaluada, 5m + 0s 2010
rn2q1k1/1p5p/pPp1p1b1/P1Pp1pPp/3P1P1P/3NPK2/3Q2R1/6R1 w - - 0 1

Analysis by Fritz 12:

98.Kg3 Nd7 99.Qe2 Qe7 100.Rb1 Kg7 101.Qf3 Rc8 102.Re2 Bf7 103.Rc2 Ra8 104.Ra2 Rd8 105.Rh2 Rc8 106.Re2 Rg8 107.Rc2 Ra8
+- (3.21) Depth: 19/40 00:00:09 8975kN

Cordially,

Sean
PauloSoare

Post by PauloSoare »

Dr. Wael, in my opinion, the attempts to block the position that Pablo makes are interesting, independent of him win the game or not.
skoony

Post by skoony »

hi pablo,
i think you are reading to much into this lock the postition and use premove parlor trick.
whats your ratio?
1 in 500?
show us your wins a standard time controls.

this has been done since the first dedicated chess board machines
came out regards,
mike
by the time i get there,i'll be there.