To Miguel b. and Steve Blincoe. JUST for them

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

fern

To Miguel b. and Steve Blincoe. JUST for them

Post by fern »

If the team- idea by Sam H gets life and currency, would you, Miguel and Steve, form a team with me? Sam could also be part of it, I trust him.

My idea is something than you can guess as you know me: more room for tolerance and LESS sub-fora splicing this place in tiny boring cuts. If you do not agree, I will take it as it is, a personal insult ....

IF you are reading this post and you are not any of those persons, I can say that it is good you already know what I would pursue when the time comes.

I hope you do not consider this a too precocious electoral campaign, but if you think so, perhaps you are right... :-)

Fern.
Albert Silver

Re: To Miguel b. and Steve Blincoe. JUST for them

Post by Albert Silver »

fern wrote:If the team- idea by Sam H gets life and currency, would you, Miguel and Steve, form a team with me? Sam could also be part of it, I trust him.

My idea is something than you can guess as you know me: more room for tolerance and LESS sub-fora splicing this place in tiny boring cuts. If you do not agree, I will take it as it is, a personal insult ....

IF you are reading this post and you are not any of those persons, I can say that it is good you already know what I would pursue when the time comes.

I hope you do not consider this a too precocious electoral campaign, but if you think so, perhaps you are right... :-)

Fern.
I have already reported this post. It belongs in the CCC - Elections and Mudslinging subforum as you well know.

Politically yours,
"Tactics are the bricks and sticks that make up a game, but positional play is the architectural blueprint."
Steve B

Re: To Miguel b. and Steve Blincoe. JUST for them

Post by Steve B »

fern wrote:If the team- idea by Sam H gets life and currency, would you, Miguel and Steve, form a team with me? Sam could also be part of it, I trust him.

Fern.
i am afraid my friend that you have no stomach to moderate the CCC
to moderate successfully you need to be here 24/7..365..366 (leap years)
have no personal life of your own
take insults on a daily basis..(from close friends)
take threats of physical violence(from enemies)
no..you have too full a life and are too well liked here to be a successful moderator
i respectfully decline your request to team up Regards
Steve