Goodbye Talkchess

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Re: Ji there Talkchess forum!

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Can I bid $2 and buy him for Steve? :P
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

Harvey Williamson wrote:Can I bid $2 and buy him for Steve? :P
Sold 8-)
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
alpha123

Post by alpha123 »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Sold 8-)
$2 ain't bad.... ;)

We accept. :P

Peter
Harvey Williamson
Full name: Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

alpha123 wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Sold 8-)
$2 ain't bad.... ;)

Peter
I think it would be a nice exhibit for Steve's collection. Not sure Steve will agree and so will run and hide now :wink:
benstoker

Post by benstoker »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
alpha123 wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Sold 8-)
$2 ain't bad.... ;)

Peter
I think it would be a nice exhibit for Steve's collection. Not sure Steve will agree and so will run and hide now :wink:
The Atlantic slave trade has now been revived in the 21st century, albeit limited to the denizens of computer chess. I implore the master of Rolf to treat him with as much dignity as one would bestow upon a herd animal.

Having just returned from his job in Peru scrubbing Van Der Sloot's prison cell latrine, Rolf has acquired some domestic skills that will be quite useful to his new master.

Unfortunately, Rolf doesn't know how to operate any chess engine other than Rybka 3, and so will not be able to run chess engine tournaments for his master with any engines other than Rybka 3.

Slavery may be illegal in your country; therefore, you may wish to consult an attorney before consummating this transaction.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

benstoker wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:
alpha123 wrote:
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
Sold 8-)
$2 ain't bad.... ;)

Peter
The Atlantic slave trade has now been revived in the 21st century, albeit limited to the denizens of computer chess. I implore the master of Rolf to treat him with as much dignity as one would bestow upon a herd animal.

Having just returned from his job in Peru scrubbing Van Der Sloot's prison cell latrine, Rolf has acquired some domestic skills that will be quite useful to his new master.

Unfortunately, Rolf doesn't know how to operate any chess engine other than Rybka 3, and so will not be able to run chess engine tournaments for his master with any engines other than Rybka 3.

Slavery may be illegal in your country; therefore, you may wish to consult an attorney before consummating this transaction.
The best Rolf can do,the way I see it,is to move the pieces for Steve when playing against defective dedicated chess units and announce the moves eventually if the sound system is dead....as an extra he can whistle a short peep when Steve's king is checked :lol:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….