Another interesting post on Openchess

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Robert Flesher

Another interesting post on Openchess

Post by Robert Flesher »

Christopher Conkie

Re: Another interesting post on Openchess

Post by Christopher Conkie »

Why is that interesting? It is just copy/paste of other posts with mouth almighty on the end.

:)
Michael Diosi

Post by Michael Diosi »

Hi,

Do youmean this:
The communist computer chess poll:

Do you belive the rights on an engine belongs to the author ?

no 100 % (The party is always right this is why our party chief always gets 100 % of the votes if not more)
yes 0 % (we will send all Menscheviks who dared to vote yes to ... while we still offer illegal Mephisto ROMs on our page)
abstenation 0% we all have the same opinion everything that belongs to others belonfs to us (this is not true for the party members of course)
Michael
http://www.playwitharena.com
Robert Flesher

Post by Robert Flesher »

Christopher Conkie wrote:
Why is that interesting? It is just copy/paste of other posts with mouth almighty on the end.

I didn't say factual , I said interesting. However, if the comparision between Fruit and Stelka is honest and accurate. Then why would Vas years ago have claimed Stelka was a direct copy of Rybka and claimed it as his own? You see the implications here ? :wink:
Christopher Conkie

Post by Christopher Conkie »

Robert Flesher wrote:
Christopher Conkie wrote:

I didn't say factual , I said interesting. However, if the comparision between Fruit and Stelka is honest and accurate. Then why would Vas years ago have claimed Stelka was a direct copy of Rybka and claimed it as his own? You see the implications here ? :wink:
It is old hat Robert. Strelka was built on a fruit base by Osipov. He then inserted parts of disassembled Rybka in it. You could ask him yourself and he would probably even tell you why he did it. AFAIK it was to discover how it worked (at least that is what he said back then)

What is slightly interesting is the novel way used to create content in that forum by copying content from other fora......

What happens next after that is it is used as a shout box for Mr Lenin and his concubine.

:lol:

It is slightly interesting on that level, but ultimately extremely childish and shows a very bored old man, with nothing better to do except beat his hollow insignificant drum.

Chris
Milos

Post by Milos »

Michael Diosi wrote:Hi,

Do youmean this:
The communist computer chess poll:

Do you belive the rights on an engine belongs to the author ?

no 100 % (The party is always right this is why our party chief always gets 100 % of the votes if not more)
yes 0 % (we will send all Menscheviks who dared to vote yes to ... while we still offer illegal Mephisto ROMs on our page)
abstenation 0% we all have the same opinion everything that belongs to others belonfs to us (this is not true for the party members of course)
Seams that years under Ceausescu have really taken its toll on you...
Michael Diosi

Post by Michael Diosi »

Hi,

<you should know it by now>

I was sure you wouldn't get it. You see chess is on other level than Tic Tac Toe. Just too many plies ahead for you.

Thanks once again for confirming the name of your engine...

Michael
http://www.playwitharena.com
Milos

Post by Milos »

Michael Diosi wrote:Hi,

<you should know it by now>

I was sure you wouldn't get it. You see chess is on other level than Tic Tac Toe. Just too many plies ahead for you.

Thanks once again for confirming the name of your engine...
I admire your originality :P.