Twisted Logic: Little bug ...

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Frank Quisinsky
Full name: Frank Quisinsky

Twisted Logic: Little bug ...

Post by Frank Quisinsky »

Hi Apostol,

Twisted Logic 20100131x (latest available version) is also an engine I have problems in SWCR. Now around 2.000 games was played. In 51 of these games Twisted "Lost on Time".

A very little bug because all of these games are in the late endgames and clear remis positions. I have no looked in detail but I believe it could have to do with the "3-moves-draw-rule".

Here after the latest move ... Twisted Logic stopped, perhaps forget to give the GUI the remis information and "Lost on time".

The 51 games are edit to remis (no reason to replay the games, all 51 in absolutley clear draw positions).

If you need more information ...
I will checked this in detail with the next "Lost on time" game I see. Perhaps the problem is fixed with Hannibal ... I don't know.

Best
Frank
Matthias Gemuh

Re: Twisted Logic: Little bug ...

Post by Matthias Gemuh »

Frank Quisinsky wrote:H ... Twisted Logic stopped, perhaps forget to give the GUI the remis information and "Lost on time".
UCI engines do not send any remis info to GUI.
My engine was quite strong till I added knowledge to it.
http://www.chess.hylogic.de
Frank Quisinsky
Full name: Frank Quisinsky

Re: Twisted Logic: Little bug ...

Post by Frank Quisinsky »

Hi,

to warm ...
Not a good idea to write about WB Crafty and UCI Twisted Logic error to the same time.

Thanks for your comment.
Not thinking on it.

Best
Frank