playchess sysops/official complaints

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

mclane
Full name: Thorsten Czub

Re: playchess sysops/official complaints

Post by mclane »

poisonedpawn wrote:seems that i wud have to me a resident of germany to use this service,
i don't think so. this is europe in the 21st century and
the products of this german company are sold world wide via web etc.
What seems like a fairy tale today may be reality tomorrow.
Here we have a fairy tale of the day after tomorrow....
Albert Silver

Post by Albert Silver »

poisonedpawn wrote:well it was said that i said, and publicly mind...'all muslims are cheats'...the exact chat was - other user 'i dont like arabs'...me, 'no me neither much'
I don't see how saying you have a prejudice against Arabs is a big improvement. You may not have called them uniform cheats, but it still makes you a bigot. Furthermore, by actually developing this in a public chat you are indeed inviting negative comments toward Arabs. Frankly, and based purely on what you wrote here, I think he was right.
"Tactics are the bricks and sticks that make up a game, but positional play is the architectural blueprint."
poisonedpawn

Post by poisonedpawn »

i said...quote 'no me neither' ok, get it right, didnt even mention the word arab, or muslim so get your facts right. and an arab is not a muslim, he is muslim or christian, my words were distroted beyond belief, and i am entitled to my opinions anyway ok, i can like or dislike whoever i see fit. what i did not say however was 'all muslims are cheats' that is a gross distortion and an inflamatary one, and to be frank, i couldnt care less what u think, u r a well known CB suck up anyway. your views are entitrely predicatable. and its funny how i have had massive support from many many users on playchess about this matter and when a petition was started to have the stuopid muzzle lifted they were also threatened with being muzzled. well its ok, i will take my business elsewhere. theres always icc. their loss not mine. they need our money more than we need their service thats for sure. but unlike you i live in the free world where saying 'no me neither' is not considered a crime ok. but maybe you are not quite so used to such blatany liberties however. and if i was to list the volumes of anti-english BS (but hey thats all ok i guess) i see on playchess i would die of offence. in the real world grown men can handle such trivialites. and since when was 'no me neither' a gross violation of anybodys rights? hm...
the geeks shall inherit the earth
poisonedpawn

Post by poisonedpawn »

so you think he was right to distort 'no me neither' into 'all muslims are cheats'? what planet do you live on?? or should i say, whose payroll.
poisonedpawn

Post by poisonedpawn »

i have now been told by mr lieske that because i posted details of this shoddy affar on talkchess i will be muzzled for life (yes i can produce the mail where he says just that). i am pretty sure that breeches my consumer rights also. seems he likes to make lies about paying customers in pubic but doesnt like to have details of that posted in public. well, who the hell does he think he is? he has spent so long being arse kissed on a daily basis that he has started to believe his own hype and now thinks he is the law or god. if i only posted details of what he told me and another user RE how he spends his free time. dear oh dear. if i dont get any reply from 'mail (and this is the funny part) support' i will do just that, and i think it will come as a big shock, and a real eye opener about why these ppl act like the little dictators they are, seems they have certain role models to base that on. oh yes, when i detail how this man spends his spare time i think it will be a real eye opener alright.
M ANSARI

Post by M ANSARI »

I think you put way too much importance to Playchess. Surely you can put your efforts into something much more fruitful. My advice if you go to Playchess ... play some games, turn off chat ... and have fun.
poisonedpawn

Post by poisonedpawn »

that is not the point is it, a playchess sysop has made a public accusation, a blatant lie and a slanderous one, that is what i view as important. not playchess, i will be using icc from now on. i will also inform ppl that lieske has now also mutted the account of others who happened to agree with my stance, and in the process deleted their status - reducing it to pawn. this ppl is what u pay for on playchess. and i will not be called a racist by lieske, a man who confessed his deep interest in and admiration for hitler, yep, u heard that right ppl.
Michael Diosi

Post by Michael Diosi »

Hi,

send me screenshots with what you have, I will be happy to publish them on the Arena page...

Michael
http://www.playwitharena.com
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

M ANSARI wrote:I think you put way too much importance to Playchess. Surely you can put your efforts into something much more fruitful. My advice if you go to Playchess ... play some games, turn off chat ... and have fun.
Totally agreed here....letting yourself sucked into a world of negative emotions will take all the fun away....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
poisonedpawn

Post by poisonedpawn »

so tell me what is fun about having slanderous lies spoken about me in public?
Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
M ANSARI wrote:I think you put way too much importance to Playchess. Surely you can put your efforts into something much more fruitful. My advice if you go to Playchess ... play some games, turn off chat ... and have fun.
Totally agreed here....letting yourself sucked into a world of negative emotions will take all the fun away....
Dr.D