Am I Allowed To Ask "Move To Where & Why?"

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

geots

Am I Allowed To Ask "Move To Where & Why?"

Post by geots »

I'm amazed the moderators here are scared to let the membership read the truth! And still have not answered even one of my concerns about their judgment.
Terry McCracken

Re: Am I Allowed To Ask "Move To Where & Why?"

Post by Terry McCracken »

geots wrote:I'm amazed the moderators here are scared to let the membership read the truth! And still have not answered even one of my concerns about their judgment.
What truth is that George? CW's, Thorsten's, Schroder's VR's? :lol:
Terry McCracken
Roger Brown

Post by Roger Brown »

geots wrote:I'm amazed the moderators here are scared to let the membership read the truth! And still have not answered even one of my concerns about their judgment.

Hello George,

Scared?

I responded to your post in a post with your name on it.

Scared indeed...

Later.
geots

Post by geots »

Roger Brown wrote:

Hello George,

Scared?

Scared indeed...

Later.

What in the name of the Good Lord are you talking about? One last time: What does any of this have to do with my request that you bring back THE THREAD FROM LAST NIGHT AND SHOW ME WHERE ANYTHING IS THAT ANYONE WOULD HAVE MINDED. In a joke, for Christ's sake. Have you had a bad day or something? And why is Terry whatever responding with you. He knows I never ever read anything he write's to anyone. It's nothing personal, I just don't care to what I would call wasting my time.
Roger Brown

Post by Roger Brown »

geots wrote:
Roger Brown wrote:

Hello George,

Scared?

Scared indeed...

Later.

What in the name of the Good Lord are you talking about? One last time: What does any of this have to do with my request that you bring back THE THREAD FROM LAST NIGHT AND SHOW ME WHERE ANYTHING IS THAT ANYONE WOULD HAVE MINDED. In a joke, for Christ's sake. Have you had a bad day or something? And why is Terry whatever responding with you. He knows I never ever read anything he write's to anyone. It's nothing personal, I just don't care to what I would call wasting my time.

Hello George,

I do not control when a member posts in reply to a public thread nor can I explain his inner motivations. He does not do it at my request I assure you.

Do you want me to delete his post?

:twisted:

Later.
geots

Post by geots »

Roger Brown wrote:
geots wrote:
Roger Brown wrote:

Hello George,

Scared?

Scared indeed...

Later.

Hello George,

I do not control when a member posts in reply to a public thread nor can I explain his inner motivations. He does not do it at my request I assure you.

Do you want me to delete his post?

:twisted:

Later.

Why would I possibly care what you do or don't do with one of his threads? There is no one who has ever been a member of this forum who has been talked to over the years and called every 4 letter word that exists more than I have. AND NEVER, NOT ONCE- have I run to a mod about it. And I am not starting now. I guess I gotta be sure you understand that the only reason I am also highlighting my next statement is because you seem to be missing it............. Bring up the thread from last night that you removed. Show me where there is anything anywhere in it that would offend anyone in any way, including the receiver, a mod, or anyone. If you can't I will have to assume you already know you were wrong.
wgarvin

Post by wgarvin »

George, I really think you need to relax a bit.. If you are calm, and polite in your posts, and refrain from personal attacks, the moderators will not need to delete anything, right?
geots

Post by geots »

wgarvin wrote:George, I really think you need to relax a bit.. If you are calm, and polite in your posts, and refrain from personal attacks, the moderators will not need to delete anything, right?
Thr thread had no attacks. It was an on-topic joke with nothing that would offend anyone. Yea, i wasn't calm after 2 hours of trying to find out what happened and why, and I STILL don't know. They removed a thread they should in no way have, will not tell me why, and won't discuss it. You try being reasonable after 2.5 hours of that.
geots

Post by geots »

Terry McCracken wrote:
What truth is that George? CW's, Thorsten's, Schroder's VR's? :lol:

I made an exception and read this one. Terry, I am asking you calmly and nicely, what in hell are you even talking about. CWs, Thorsten, or Schroder's. What in hell does all that mean? My thread had nothing to do with any of whatever you are talking about. Does anyone read ANYTHING before they post? Am I the only sane person left on the planet? This whole thing has flown way over my head. About the only thing I can gather is that useless crap Thorsten brought up from 5 years ago pissed someone off and instead of taking the time to read the threads, that person just grabbed a bunch and ran, and mine was in the bunch. I'm not really sure now who, but someone needs to stop and screw their head on straight. And leave me out of arguments I'm not even in and counldn't care less about. Jesus Christ Almighty! I can't get a simple answer to a question a 2nd grader could answer. We are not talking rocket science or brain surgery. Hell, let me get the fecal matter out of this place before i get as confused as everyone else seems to be.

Best To You,

GTS