New engine - DarkTemplar 0.1

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dr.Wael Deeb

Re: New engine - DarkTemplar 0.1

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

fern wrote:Oh, I see. Well, Alex, It happens that I am a word-man, not an iconic one. I still cannot get used to this iconographic mania, the inclination to express something and even everything with images. But I will try

:-) :-)

Fern
Fern,if you please,I will enlight you in the dark arts of the icons....
As a close friend,I will only tax you
one Challenger 9 regards,
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
fern

Post by fern »

I have two Challenger 9. One is operative, the other is dead.
I can send you this last one for a very modest sum. Say, 300 bucks more delivery costs. We can forget taxes.

Everything for my friends regards
Fern
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

fern wrote:I have two Challenger 9. One is operative, the other is dead.
I can send you this last one for a very modest sum. Say, 300 bucks more delivery costs. We can forget taxes.

Everything for my friends regards
Fern
:shock:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
tmokonen
Full name: Tony Mokonen

Post by tmokonen »

fern wrote:Tony, being as it this field of chess engines, to put attention in machines so much weak made by some unknown guy has not much sense.
I too make sometimes a search to see something new, but i only stop if I can see a promise of strength or a new gui or something. Just an engine 1000 or even 2000 Elo is these days something of no importance.

The guy that serve me the coffee in my house has an engine 1200 Elo in his pocket regards
Fern
Fern, not everyone plays chess at your level. Some of us are not great chess players, and actually like these weaker engines, and support the amateur authors who make them.

I don't know why you go out of your way to disrespect engine authors, and frankly, as the author of a weak engine, it pisses me off when you continue disrespecting people like me. Personally, I have absolutely no interest in dedicated units, but I don't insult those who do because I know that different people have different interests.

Personally, I'd much rather hear news about a new engine than have the forum clogged by clone arguments.
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

gbanksnz at gmail.com
bhlangonijr

Post by bhlangonijr »

fern wrote:Oh, I see. Well, Alex, It happens that I am a word-man, not an iconic one. I still cannot get used to this iconographic mania, the inclination to express something and even everything with images. But I will try

:-) :-)

Fern
Fern,
For a "word-man" you are not expressing yourself very well. In your reply to Tony you sound like a jerk. :) :)

The guy who serves me the coffee has a better book than "Muerte a los latinos" in his pocket regards, :) :)

"Fern" short for Fernando sounds too gay (no offense to gay ppl) specially for an old-timer regards2, :) :)
fern

Post by fern »

Ads I said elsewhere, it was not my intention to hurt nobody but just to make a comment that probably was silly enough. Sometimes you simplñy commits mistakes.
It is my case in this case.,

My best
Fern
tmokonen
Full name: Tony Mokonen

Post by tmokonen »

Yeah, I should have realized you were joking, Fern. Maybe I'm just frustrated that my engine isn't much stronger than yours....