New Hiarcs 14

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

diep

Re: Sorry Vincent , some are nonsenses !

Post by diep »

Dragulic wrote:
diep wrote:...
Physical threat against me by PM is explicitly for my support to Mr Rajlich and is signed by person with almost 10K contribs to talkchess. Immunity Impunity?

It make no sense that it really come from either (2 or 3) persons you are naming as guesses, because unless I confuse names in talkchess Search, they are all 2 or 3 also supporters of Mr Rajlich. Your guess is not logical. One of them also has search history in talkchess of being insulted by the same threatening person.

I warn all visitors to here about Canadian Menace.
Don't make people afraid. There is nothing to be afraid for :)

Look let me just quote Nelson Hernandez, a retired US army captain "I live 3 miles away from CIA headquarters".

So there is nothing to be afraid for :)
jm_thompson

Re: New Hiarcs 14

Post by jm_thompson »

I've read in the Hiarcs forum that Hiarcs 14 and Chess Explorer will be released before the end of April and that Hiarcs 15 will be a 64 bit engine.
tmokonen
Full name: Tony Mokonen

Re: 80 bucks :-)

Post by tmokonen »

Does this $80 price point include Chess Explorer as well? If so, it's not so out of line when compared to products like Fritz 13.
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

tmokonen wrote:Does this $80 price point include Chess Explorer as well? If so, it's not so out of line when compared to products like Fritz 13.
It would be a decent price indeed if true....
Dr.D
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
fern

Post by fern »

It is not a matter of just a GUI; it is not even enough with one or two extra functions. I also demand some beauty, some frills.
Chess is a compete experience and as much I am human., not a machine, I cannot be satisfied with only what some arrogant guys call a "professional" approach, which means ugliness and lack of imagination.

fern