Komodo release

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

FWCC

Re: Komodo release

Post by FWCC »

Don,I wish you all the best and take care of yourself.There are more important things in life than chess.I don't believe I said that LOL Hey Larry I did not see you at the Maryland Rapid and Quick Championship a month ago.

Don, the FUTURE is not set in stone,my prayers are with you take care!

FWCC
Chess For Life
Tomcass

Post by Tomcass »

Very sad news, of course. But Don has said: 'I am losing this game against Leukemia'. He has not said: 'I have lost it. I resign'. Let's hope for a recovery for Don. I feel it will be possible. All my positive energy for him.

Tom.
M ANSARI

Post by M ANSARI »

Very sad news indeed! There are many things more important than computer chess, but computer chess has brought us all here so it part of our lives. Komodo has brought joy to many people and I think many people can't help but root for it to be number 1. Hopefully medical treatment will be able to curtail and even reverse the illness. Wishing you and your family all the best in this difficult time.
Norm Pollock

Post by Norm Pollock »

Don,

Best wishes. Btw, I hope your doctors put you on "rituxan" along with chemotherapy.

-Norm
Terry McCracken

Post by Terry McCracken »

I'm very sorry to hear this Don. Treatments are advancing, don't leave any stone unturned! Don't resign yourself, seek the best treatment options that exist!

Sincere Regards,
Terry McCracken
menniepals

Post by menniepals »

Hi Don, I pray for you and your family to have the strength to win your battle against leukemia. I sincerely wish you the best outcome of this battle. I don't care if you will release Komodo 6 or not, but I do care that you win this one. Hoping you the best! Alfred
menniepals

Post by menniepals »

Hi Don, I pray for you and your family to have the strength to win your battle against leukemia. I sincerely wish you the best outcome of this battle. I don't care if you will release Komodo 6 or not, but I do care that you win this one. Hoping you the best! Alfred
beram

Post by beram »

Dear Don, I wish you all the best in your fight against the leukemia and as much time as you wish for your Komodo project

kind regards Bram
Gerd Isenberg

Post by Gerd Isenberg »

Sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you all support, love and power to don't lose that battle too soon.

Gerd
pedrox

Post by pedrox »

Hi Don, I'm sorry to hear about your illness.

My father just passed a cancer after a year of treatment which included chemo, radio and surgery.

I hope you have the same luck as my father with the chemo. Today chemo treatments are less aggressive and I hope you can receive it without problems, no pain. I wish that your illness will freeze and you can have a complete recovery solution.