New free engine - Orion

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Leto

Re: New free engine - Orion

Post by Leto »

David Carteau wrote:
David Carteau wrote: A patched version will be available soon
The patch is available for all users that encountered problems on hosts without 'popcnt' support. Simply re-download Orion v0.2 from here.

I hope everything will be ok now... Don't hesitate to report any new problems. Thanks !
Thanks, that seems to have fixed the issue.
fern

Post by fern »

No doubt about that

Fern
lucasart
Full name: lucasart

Post by lucasart »

fern wrote:wait my next engine, Moron 5.0...

Fern
You're gonna start another one one of your spamming threads again ?

I don't know how Argentinian humour works, but in the rest of the world it works like this: when you make the same joke 100 times, it stops being funny...
Theory and practice sometimes clash. And when that happens, theory loses. Every single time.
fern

Post by fern »

Argentinian I am not, but from Chile.
Respect the lack of fun of my joke, maybe it is so, but for the same token does not deserves your angry post
No, I do not intend to begin nothing.
Bad jokes only gets answers from guys like you. There it ends.

Fern
fern

Post by fern »

I simple cannot understand that a joke, even if bad, can be "hated" or molest to the degree to impulse an answer.
I am not interested so much in threads -very long and almost invading all the pages- about "benchmark" , but then I just not read them.
My Moron thing was directed to Graham, no intention to "bother" anyone.
Ok, I will begin to develop a new engine for avoid you all, Lucas and you, this awful problem...

Fern
fern

Post by fern »

I simple cannot understand that a joke, even if bad, can be "hated" or molest to the degree to impulse an answer.
I am not interested so much in threads -very long and almost invading all the pages- about "benchmark" , but then I just not read them.
My Moron thing was directed to Graham, no intention to "bother" anyone.
Ok, I will begin to develop a new engine for avoid you all, Lucas and you, this awful problem...

Fern
Henk

Post by Henk »

Isn't creating better chess engines in terms of more ELO one bad joke, and repeating all the time. No normal user can win from an engine with ELO greater than 3000.