Book project: A00-E99 Libre stats from Houdini / Shredder

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Ferdy

Position Explorer

Post by Ferdy »

An experimental position explorer from your analyzed epd.

http://poseval.bitballoon.com/

It would take some time (around 4 minutes here) to open the page completely in the beginning since it would create the table and will use 1 core of your cpu power.

This app is powered by:
1. chess.js
https://github.com/jhlywa/chess.js

2. chessboard.js
https://github.com/oakmac/chessboardjs

3. csv-to-html-table
https://github.com/derekeder/csv-to-html-table
Frank Quisinsky
Full name: Frank Quisinsky

Re: Position Explorer

Post by Frank Quisinsky »

Hi Ferdinand,

ups, not seen it.

Again great.
Must have it on my site (but without Stockfish and Komodo analysis). Will be run later with more time with the same conditions again.

For two days I try out Expression 4 Web (free successor of FrontPage by MS). I need time for it and have to create a new site. The older Rating list Information must be deleted. Biggest problem is I don't have time for it at the moment.

Have thanks for your work. On weekend I will try out to added it on my site. Maybe I need your help for it?!

Best
Frank
Ferdy

Post by Ferdy »

Frank Quisinsky wrote:Hi Ferdinand,

ups, not seen it.

Again great.
Must have it on my site (but without Stockfish and Komodo analysis). Will be run later with more time with the same conditions again.

For two days I try out Expression 4 Web (free successor of FrontPage by MS). I need time for it and have to create a new site. The older Rating list Information must be deleted. Biggest problem is I don't have time for it at the moment.

Have thanks for your work. On weekend I will try out to added it on my site. Maybe I need your help for it?!

Best
Frank
The Komodo and Stockfish data are only temporary, I am waiting for the Stockfish and Komodo new analysis data. Then I will send the files around 1MB.

I am planning of only adding 3 engines so as not to clutter the page display. This will be Stockfish, Komodo and Houdini, probably the top 3 engines right now. But of course it is up to you to modify when you already have the files.
Dann Corbit

Post by Dann Corbit »

Both of you (Frank and Ferdinand) are really very selfless helpers for the computer chess community. I admire that very much.

Thank you both for all of your interesting efforts.
Taking ideas is not a vice, it is a virtue. We have another word for this. It is called learning.
But sharing ideas is an even greater virtue. We have another word for this. It is called teaching.
Frank Quisinsky
Full name: Frank Quisinsky

Post by Frank Quisinsky »

Say Dann one of the biggest supporter computer chess have since 100 years or a bit longer ...

But have thanks Dann!!

I like the project what are still running here!
We can do many things with it after and I am happy all the time that I have Ferdinand as programmer for such things.

In the past we like to say ... no problem for such a programmer to added a chess program on the washing machine processor. Believe me if Ferdinand read that ... he is able to do it.

And I am the first bought two washing machine for the first washing machine 1 vs. washing machine 2 matches. Loud thinking ...

Best
Frank
Ferdy

Post by Ferdy »

Dann Corbit wrote:Both of you (Frank and Ferdinand) are really very selfless helpers for the computer chess community. I admire that very much.

Thank you both for all of your interesting efforts.
Thank you for the appreciation :). Likewise your untiring interest on position evaluation among others is exceptional.
Ferdy

Post by Ferdy »

Frank Quisinsky wrote:Hi Ferdinand,

ups, not seen it.
Updated the temp site.

Board
* Don't scroll the board at the top when there are more data in the table
* Added undo and redo button below the board

Table
* Scrollable table below the board
* EPD can now be click for board setup