When did chess engines running on common home pc hardware be

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Lyudmil Tsvetkov

Re: When did chess engines running on common home pc hardwar

Post by Lyudmil Tsvetkov »

Milos wrote:Tsvetkov is actually an amazing phenomenon. He achieved a perfect chess anti-correlation, namely his claims have 100% fail rate which is really astonishing considering they are related to binary problems with only two possible outcomes and the expected random rate should be 50%.
So in an essence he could be used as a perfect chess oracle and is certainly better than SF or any modern engine.
The only correction that one has to make for the sign of "Tsvetkov's evaluation" but that's just a very minor correction :lol: :lol: :lol:.
that is how you see it, but you seem to be blind...
tmokonen
Full name: Tony Mokonen

Post by tmokonen »

Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote: Des jungen Trollmeisters Tsvetkovs ccc-Leiden und -Leidenschaften. :)

my personal database, man, my personal one, which, btw., is growing with each and every day.

I never finish another day until I obtain at least 2 wins from SF.

so, tomorrow, there will be 2 more.
Thanks for confirming that you are a troll and a liar.
Lyudmil Tsvetkov

tmokonen wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote: Des jungen Trollmeisters Tsvetkovs ccc-Leiden und -Leidenschaften. :)

my personal database, man, my personal one, which, btw., is growing with each and every day.

I never finish another day until I obtain at least 2 wins from SF.

so, tomorrow, there will be 2 more.
Thanks for confirming that you are a troll and a liar.
I would have posted my 2 SF wins from today, but I simply don't have time for this luxury now.

in order to beat SF, no specific feats are necessary,
you just have to be a bit stronger than SF, which is not that difficult at all
to achieve, bearing in mind SF has a potential to add another 5000 elo to its strength.

so, all I have to do is use SF knowledge gaps in the 5000-elo unattained strength range.
Lyudmil Tsvetkov

btw., thanks for calling me troll again.

I guess real trolls don't get offended, but when you are quite sincere, that might not be the most pleasant of experiences.

anyway, cura te ipsum, medice.
tmokonen
Full name: Tony Mokonen

Post by tmokonen »

Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote: I would have posted my 2 SF wins from today, but I simply don't have time for this luxury now.
:lol:

Ah, the ever predicable troll, always with the "no time" excuse whenever someone challenges your bs.

You had time to spam the forum with twenty useless posts today, but no time to spend 15 seconds to copy and paste two games? Get real.
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote:btw., thanks for calling me troll again.

I guess real trolls don't get offended, but blah blah blah
Rest assured, you are a real troll. Everyone here knows it, even you.
Werewolf

Post by Werewolf »

Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote: in order to beat SF, no specific feats are necessary,
to achieve
Right...you just need an elo higher than 3300 which is about 500 elo higher than Magnus Carlsen, Garry Kasparov and Bobby Fischer.
Leo
Full name: Leo Anger

Post by Leo »

tmokonen wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote: I would have posted my 2 SF wins from today, but I simply don't have time for this luxury now.

Ah, the ever predicable troll, always with the "no time" excuse whenever someone challenges your bs.

You had time to spam the forum with twenty useless posts today, but no time to spend 15 seconds to copy and paste two games? Get real.

I wonder why Lyudmil Tsvetkov doesnt get banned by the moderators. I am not asking that he should be, just wondering what the penalty for constant trolling is.
Advanced Micro Devices fan.
Lyudmil Tsvetkov

tmokonen wrote:

I guess calling me troll for the 5th time in a single day with no apparent reason is already too much, and I would have punished you in some way, if I were mod.

any way, rest assured, in a short while you will know more about me.
Lyudmil Tsvetkov

Leo wrote:
tmokonen wrote:

I wonder why Lyudmil Tsvetkov doesnt get banned by the moderators. I am not asking that he should be, just wondering what the penalty for constant trolling is.
Saint Paul, Minesotta.

only Germans living there, or also a mix of cultures?
Lyudmil Tsvetkov

Werewolf wrote:
Lyudmil Tsvetkov wrote: in order to beat SF, no specific feats are necessary,
to achieve
Right...you just need an elo higher than 3300 which is about 500 elo higher than Magnus Carlsen, Garry Kasparov and Bobby Fischer.
could be achieved.

if Carlsen uses half of his available time travelling to tournaments, and the other half giving interviews and press conferences, while I am analysing for 16 hours every day, certainly an easy task.