Latest Stockfish with old time managment

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Ovyron

Re: Latest Stockfish with old time managment

Post by Ovyron »

syzygy wrote:Fischer created the games for humans, not for computers.
Why not both? I think Fischer would have implemented different rules if he created the variant today. But we're stuck like this because it's too late to change anything.
Ovyron

Re: Latest Stockfish with old time managment

Post by Ovyron »

Guenther wrote:
Ovyron wrote:
Eelco de Groot wrote:Possibly you did not consciously mean to abuse Damir but you must know very well it was not polite what you wrote. If you don't maybe you should reread those old posts but I sincerely hope they got deleted.
Whoa! Whatever happened to freedom of speech? I had no idea Talkchess had become a kindergarten where kids were being scolded, does Marco's feelings really need so much protection?

Also, double standards, Milos "abuses" other members all the time, nothing is done against him. Which is fine, as long as it's applied to everyone, I'd rather have something consistent, though I'd probably quit again until another moderators are put in place, if posts will be deleted because they're considered "impolite" :roll:
It seems the kindergarden came back with you and your flood of undesired posts... no thread is safe from useless comments by you.

It is really time that someone stands up to tell the truth.
What you say is completely false.

For instance, I haven't posted in this thread:

Announcing lczero

So that thread was safe from my undesired posts and useless comments.

QED