Human humiliates in bullet to the supercomputer playing e4

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

I would like you help me with your services, becouse of...

Post by Father »

Sir:

I dont have any idea about how much my Elo is, this is not really important, I only can see that some times I beat top engines, and draw top engines, then "the Elo formula" will have the solution on math: In your own words "3400-700(500) (TAKING RESULTS)= 2700-2900 ELO" but I am not sure about that, are you?.

About your sentence in the way than says "all games are iqual", of course that the games are diferent specially the lastone, playing against 1.e4!!. and beating the machine. A good idea, to study these games, probably as a target for fix engines algorithms.

I would like you help me with your services, becouse of, I dont know how to fix the motion in the games here,

thank in advace Sir.

:idea:
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
JJJ

Re: I would like you help me with your services, becouse of

Post by JJJ »

Father wrote:Sir:

I dont have any idea about how much my Elo is, this is not really important, I only can see that some times I beat top engines, and draw top engines, then "the Elo formula" will have the solution on math: In your own words "3400-700(500) (TAKING RESULTS)= 2700-2900 ELO" but I am not sure about that, are you?.

About your sentence in the way than says "all games are iqual", of course that the games are diferent specially the lastone, playing against 1.e4!!. and beating the machine. A good idea, to study these games, probably as a target for fix engines algorithms.

I would like you help me with your services, becouse of, I dont know how to fix the motion in the games here,

thank in advace Sir.

You don't beat the engines, you hold a draw and then won on time because of the lag.
Uri Blass

Post by Uri Blass »

JJJ wrote:

thank in advace Sir.

You don't beat the engines, you hold a draw and then won on time because of the lag.
It is not important.
If engines cannot beat relatively weak humans constantly then it is bad enough for the engines.
zullil
Full name: Louis Zulli

Post by zullil »

Uri Blass wrote:
JJJ wrote:

thank in advace Sir.

It is not important.
If engines cannot beat relatively weak humans constantly then it is bad enough for the engines.
OK. Have the engine ask its opponent "Are you Pablo?" If the answer is "yes", the engine adjusts its contempt to +100000. :D
Uri Blass

Post by Uri Blass »

zullil wrote:
Uri Blass wrote:
JJJ wrote:

thank in advace Sir.

It is not important.
OK. Have the engine ask its opponent "Are you Pablo?" If the answer is "yes", the engine adjusts its contempt to +100000. :D
It does not need to ask before the game.
It can identify the opponent based on the moves when it is not too late.
MikeGL

Post by MikeGL »

zullil wrote:
Uri Blass wrote:
JJJ wrote:

thank in advace Sir.

It is not important.
Or just reduce value of N and make it equal to a pawn. I think chess servers can set engines parameters depending on opponent. Say something like:
If (opponent < 2200) AND (opponent != engine) then
N value = pawn value;

That setting would most likely result to NxP twice and therefore avoiding locked pawns.

But seriously, there should be some bonus in eval function if total
pawns on board are less than 12 to avoid these type of Pablo technique.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
Father

"in the country of the blind the one-eyed man is the ki

Post by Father »

Jean:

... Your sentence remember me the inquisitors who shouted to the world: " The world is flat, the world is not round," " You Father is a carrier of heresy, the father is a heretic, the computers never lose, you father never wins, you father has never won. The chess machines do not lose, you father only manages to tie because of the lag of the server."

Twenty annuities of evidence is not enough for you, nor is it enough for the specialized world press, nor is it enough for those who consider themselves the owners of the truth, the elites and intellectuals of a world absorbed in drunkenness.

Easily I ( an many people than simply use the same technique) can sometimes win over a desk equal to the best computers playing on a desk in tournament mode, and even giving extra time to the computer.

But anyway, my triumphs will never be recognized, the blind will always have an apology.

The notes remind me that "in the country of the blind the one-eyed man is the king."
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
JJJ

Re: "in the country of the blind the one-eyed man is th

Post by JJJ »

Show some proof, just stream while playing against Stockfish without cheating. Otherwise I won't believe you and I don't care about your draw game won on time.
zullil
Full name: Louis Zulli

Post by zullil »

Uri Blass wrote:
zullil wrote:
Uri Blass wrote:
JJJ wrote:

thank in advace Sir.

It is not important.
It does not need to ask before the game.
It can identify the opponent based on the moves when it is not too late.
Sure. But who wants to include code in an engine to do this? It's simply not interesting.
Father

Re: "in the country of the blind the one-eyed man is th

Post by Father »

:shock: :evil: