Too much spamming from someone's personal game

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Leo
Full name: Leo Anger

Re: Too much spamming from someone's personal game

Post by Leo »

Milos wrote:
hgm wrote:Where is this intolerance coming from? I see only one thread started by Pablo on page 1, and often I don't see him for weeks. When such threads appear, we all know what they are about, and those not interested in it can simply refrain from them, even if it is 99% of the viewers here.
Seriously???
How can you be so blind and biased?
You are locking threads for not being on topic for god sake and in the same time don't see a guy spamming literally every thread with his idiotic "games".
In threads on first page there are at least 5 of those where he posts his "games" most of the time totally unrelated to thread topic or anything. It is a textbook spamming.

I seriously doubt there was ever such a crappy moderator as HGM. Plus he is making 90% of decisions on his own.
The number of complaints on your moderation HGM will soon reach triple digits, you must be really proud of that...
I bet you scream at the referees and umpires at sporting events.
Advanced Micro Devices fan.
Robert Pope

Post by Robert Pope »

Posts in the subforum by Pablo in the last 5 days: 28
Posts in the last 24 hours in this thread: 32
Greg Strong

Post by Greg Strong »

Robert Pope wrote:Posts in the subforum by Pablo in the last 5 days: 28
Posts in the last 24 hours in this thread: 32
Yes, but these are organized into a clearly labeled thread so you can ignore it.
Milos

Post by Milos »

glennsamuel32 wrote:It goes further than that...
I always ignore posts and people that don't interest me.
But when someone gets as abusive as you, I won't keep quiet.
Your rants are surprisingly identical to another who was recently banned.
Maybe, rehab is, after all, a good thing :)
What can I tell you, well, let it me use the language you'd certainly understand - you can kiss my Gluteus maximus :lol: :lol: :lol:.
hgm
Full name: H G Muller

Post by hgm »

Milos wrote:Seriously???
How can you be so blind and biased?
It would be sensible to assume the moderators are blind. Of course I haven't seen individual postings in otehr threads. You cannot seriously think that I would open these threads? Normally I don't read in the general section at all.

If these posts were annoying you, you should have reported them. But you didn't. So in fact it is YOU who are to blame for Pablo's 'spamming'...
You are locking threads for not being on topic for god sake and in the same time don't see a guy spamming literally every thread with his idiotic "games".
In threads on first page there are at least 5 of those where he posts his "games" most of the time totally unrelated to thread topic or anything. It is a textbook spamming.
Report them, and they might be acted against.
I seriously doubt there was ever such a crappy moderator as HGM. Plus he is making 90% of decisions on his own.
The number of complaints on your moderation HGM will soon reach triple digits, you must be really proud of that...
Funny that none of these ever seems to reach me. But of course you are widely known for your many delusions, so this might just be one of those. The only complaint I am aware of was by a person who has been qualified as a counter indicasion, so it was actually an adhesion.
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

Dear community of chess players: "the earth is flat.&qu

Post by Father »

Dear community of chess players,

Among you, there seems to be a group of nonconformists who seek to expel Me. I listen to their cries and bosferations.

A group of impostors of intellectuals who hold lies about the state of art in the battle of man against the machine are uncomfortable.

These academics who hold that the planet earth is flat, want to throw to the stake the heretic (me) who plays an anti-machine system.

You can set up a union and ask that I be expelled from this forum. Go ahead You are in your right.

Then the only thing they will achieve is to swell the line of liars who continue singing and dancing: "the earth is flat, the chess computers do not lose against the human and are invincible."

You are upset because the truth is bothering you, we all know that. There are not not my chess matches. You have the pain of each slap that means that computers lose against a stranger who is not part of the chess jet set or the means of jet set.

Understand that God can be used to achieve His/Her purposes by a homeless person, and that the plans of the arrogants can collapse to His Will
I can leave this forum with my head held high. No problem!!. And you can continue with your tail between your legs spreading lies in the weeb or worse, shutting the truth.

The truth will then make me free, You could continue to be part of the mutual society false praises.

Best,

Father
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
hgm
Full name: H G Muller

Re: Dear community of chess players: "the earth is flat

Post by hgm »

Don't get too cheeky, Pablo.

You have as much right to post here as anyone else. But that doesn't include the right to hijack other people's threads, or spam those with off-topic postings. And games between you and whatever engine should be considered completely off-topic for whatever others are discussing here.

So keep such postings confined to threads that you started yourself, and don't start any new threads about games between you and an engine when there already is such a thread on page 1 of the contents page for this forum section.

If your off-topic posting has been tolerated so far, it is only because the general readership tolerates them, not because you have any protection from me...
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

I consider that it is much more serious to assault people fo

Post by Father »

gm (H.G.Muller),

I know that I do not have an special protection from you or from the administrators of this forum.

I also want to thank you for having tolerated my games and publications.

If you consider that I am undesirable, you can expel me, I can do nothing to avoid it, I have no influence in your environment. My only action has been the battle against the machines

I also know that some people in this forum repeatedly insult me ​​and support lies, grievances, and falsehoods against me and against the state of the art of man versus machine.

I consider that it is much more serious to assault people for only exposing their diferent way of playing, way of playing that is different from the customs and paradigms of the wise people that write about the science game.

I hope that someone with influence read these words that I am writing, so that if you close the door of this forum, other people open the possibility of facing better computers than those I have faced in the past.

Sincerely,

Pablo
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
noobpwnftw

Re: I consider that it is much more serious to assault peopl

Post by noobpwnftw »

I see now you are doing well in English readings and writings, congrats!