Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Traditional chess games and chess topics in general

Moderators: Dan Honeycutt, Sam Hull, fern

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Scally
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:34 pm
Location: Bermondsey, London
Full name: Alan Cooper
Contact:

Re: Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by Scally » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:16 pm

23..... Rxh3 looks interesting. Missed by Ding who played d4.

Edit... However he seems to be doing well now ...

Al.
Alan Cooper
My Chess Computers

Chessqueen
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

Re: Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by Chessqueen » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:34 pm

Scally wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:16 pm
23..... Rxh3 looks interesting. Missed by Ding who played d4.

Edit... However he seems to be doing well now ...

Al.
This is how Chessbase word it hoping that GM Carlsen put an end to GM Ding Liren great classical record so far "Carlsen will most likely go against the other 2800-player in the field — and one that has not lost in ages"

This was the 5th time that GM Ding Liren Played Carlsen in the last 13 months, 93 games in Classical games without a Lost, while GM Tal got a record of 95 games without facing Bobby Fischer the strongest player during that period since he retired in 1972.

I let SF play it out up to this move and it look even almost to the end.
8/4k3/1R2n3/r4pp1/8/5P2/5K2/1B6 w - - 2 21

[Event "Computer chess game"]
[Site "DESKTOP-OFQ3C0P"]
[Date "2018.10.17"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Stockfish_9_x64"]
[Black "Stockfish_9_x64"]
[Result "*"]
[BlackElo "3300"]
[Time "10:46:02"]
[WhiteElo "3300"]
[TimeControl "3600"]
[SetUp "1"]
[FEN "6k1/5p2/7p/R5p1/3p1n1r/3B1P2/P1P5/6K1 w - - 0 1"]
[Termination "unterminated"]
[PlyCount "42"]
[WhiteType "program"]
[BlackType "program"]

1. Bf5 {(Bd3-f5 d4-d3 c2xd3 Nf4-e2+ Kg1-f1 Ne2-g3+ Kf1-f2 Ng3xf5 Ra5xf5
Kg8-g7 Rf5-a5 Kg7-g6 a2-a4 h6-h5 Ra5-a6+ f7-f6 a4-a5 Rh4-h2+ Kf2-e3 Rh2-a2
Ra6-a8 h5-h4 a5-a6 Kg6-f5 Ra8-a7 Ra2-a3 Ra7-a8 Ra3-a5 Ra8-a7 Ra5-a2 Ra7-a8
Kf5-e6 d3-d4 Ra2-a3+ Ke3-e2 h4-h3 Ra8-h8 Ra3-a2+ Ke2-e3 h3-h2) -0.51/29
104} d3 {(d4-d3 c2xd3 Nf4-e2+ Kg1-g2 Rh4-b4 Bf5-e4 Ne2-f4+ Kg2-f2 Rb4-b2+
Kf2-f1 Kg8-f8 a2-a4 Rb2-a2 d3-d4 Ra2-d2 Ra5-b5 Rd2xd4 Be4-c2 Rd4-c4 Bc2-b3
Rc4-c1+ Kf1-f2 f7-f6 Rb5-b7 Kf8-e8 a4-a5 Rc1-a1 Rb7-a7 Ke8-d8 Ra7-a8+
Kd8-c7 a5-a6 h6-h5 a6-a7 h5-h4 Ra8-f8 Ra1xa7 Rf8-f7+ Kc7-b8 Rf7-f8+ Kb8-b7
Rf8-f7+ Kb7-b6 Rf7xf6+ Kb6-c5) +0.85/30 31} 2. cxd3 {(c2xd3 Nf4-e2+ Kg1-g2
Rh4-b4 Bf5-e4 Ne2-f4+ Kg2-f1 Rb4-b1+ Kf1-f2 Rb1-b2+ Kf2-f1 Kg8-f8 a2-a4
Rb2-a2 d3-d4 Ra2-d2 Kf1-e1 Rd2xd4 Be4-c2 Rd4-d8 Bc2-e4 Nf4-e6 Be4-d5 Kf8-g7
Bd5xe6 f7xe6 Ra5-a7+ Kg7-g6 a4-a5 Rd8-d3 Ke1-f2 Rd3-d2+ Kf2-f1 Rd2-a2 a5-a6
Kg6-f5 Ra7-h7 Ra2xa6 Rh7xh6 Kf5-f4 Kf1-g2) -0.67/31 73} Ne2+ {(Nf4-e2+
Kg1-g2 Rh4-b4 Bf5-e4 Ne2-f4+ Kg2-f1 Rb4-b1+ Kf1-f2 Rb1-b2+ Kf2-f1 Kg8-f8
a2-a4 Rb2-a2 d3-d4 Ra2-d2 Kf1-e1 Rd2xd4 Be4-c2 Rd4-d8 Bc2-e4 Nf4-e6 Be4-d5
Kf8-e7 Ke1-f2 Ke7-f6 Ra5-b5 Rd8-c8 Bd5-b3 Rc8-c5 Kf2-g3 h6-h5 Bb3xe6 h5-h4+
Kg3-g2 Rc5xb5 a4xb5 Kf6xe6) +0.89/29 31} 3. Kg2 {(Kg1-g2 Rh4-b4 Bf5-e4
Ne2-f4+ Kg2-f1 Rb4-b1+ Kf1-f2 Rb1-b2+ Kf2-f1 Kg8-f8 a2-a4 Rb2-a2 d3-d4
Ra2-d2 Ra5-b5 Rd2-d1+ Kf1-f2 Rd1xd4 a4-a5 Rd4-a4 Kf2-e3 Nf4-e6 Ke3-d3
Kf8-g7 Kd3-c3 g5-g4 Be4-c2 Ra4-a3+ Kc3-b2 Ne6-d4 Rb5-b4 Nd4xc2 Rb4xg4+
Kg7-f6 Kb2xc2 Ra3xa5 Kc2-d3 h6-h5 Rg4-f4+ Kf6-g6 Kd3-e2 Ra5-a3 Rf4-d4 f7-f6
Ke2-f2) -0.59/30 73} Rb4 {(Rh4-b4 Bf5-e4 Ne2-f4+ Kg2-f1 Rb4-b1+ Kf1-f2
Rb1-b2+ Kf2-f1 Kg8-f8 a2-a4 Kf8-e7 d3-d4 Rb2-d2 d4-d5 Rd2-d1+ Kf1-f2 h6-h5
Kf2-e3 h5-h4 d5-d6+ Ke7xd6 Ra5xg5 h4-h3 Rg5-g8 Rd1-e1+ Ke3xf4 h3-h2 Rg8-h8
h2-h1Q Rh8xh1 Re1xh1 Kf4-f5 Kd6-e7 Be4-c6 Rh1-a1 Bc6-b5 Ra1-a3 f3-f4 f7-f6
Kf5-e4 Ra3-a2 Ke4-f5 Ra2-a1 Kf5-e4 Ke7-e6 f4-f5+ Ke6-d6) +0.71/33 160} 4.
Be4 {(Bf5-e4 Ne2-f4+ Kg2-f1 Rb4-b1+ Kf1-f2 Rb1-b2+ Kf2-f1 Kg8-f8 a2-a4
Rb2-d2 Ra5-a8+ Kf8-e7 Ra8-a5 Rd2-a2 d3-d4 Ra2-d2 d4-d5 Rd2-d1+ Kf1-f2 h6-h5
Kf2-e3 h5-h4 d5-d6+ Ke7xd6 Ra5xg5 h4-h3 Rg5-g8 Rd1-e1+ Ke3xf4 h3-h2 Rg8-h8
h2-h1Q Rh8xh1 Re1xh1 Kf4-f5 Kd6-e7 Be4-c6 Rh1-h5+ Kf5-e4 Ke7-d6 Bc6-b5
f7-f6 f3-f4 Rh5-d5 Bb5-c4 f6-f5+ Ke4-e3 Rd5-c5 Ke3-d4 Rc5-a5) -0.52/29 41}
Nf4+ {(Ne2-f4+ Kg2-f1 Rb4-b1+ Kf1-f2 Rb1-b2+ Kf2-f1 Kg8-f8 a2-a4 h6-h5
d3-d4 Rb2-g2 Ra5-f5 Rg2-a2 Be4-d5 Ra2xa4 Bd5xf7 Kf8-e7 Bf7xh5 Nf4xh5 Rf5xg5
Nh5-f6 Kf1-f2 Ra4xd4 Rg5-a5 Nf6-d5 Ra5-a6 Rd4-h4 Ra6-g6 Rh4-c4 Rg6-h6
Rc4-a4 Rh6-h2 Ke7-f7 Kf2-g3 Ra4-a3 Rh2-d2 Nd5-e3 Rd2-e2 Ne3-f5+ Kg3-f4)
+0.61/29 20} 5. Kf1 {(Kg2-f1 Rb4-b1+ Kf1-f2 Rb1-b2+ Kf2-f1 Kg8-f8 a2-a4
Kf8-e7 d3-d4 Rb2-d2 d4-d5 Rd2-d1+ Kf1-f2 h6-h5 Kf2-e3 h5-h4 d5-d6+ Ke7xd6
Ra5xg5 h4-h3 Rg5-g8 Rd1-e1+ Ke3xf4 h3-h2 Rg8-h8 h2-h1Q Rh8xh1 Re1xh1 Kf4-f5
Kd6-e7 Be4-c6 Rh1-d1 Bc6-b5 Rd1-a1 Kf5-e5 Ra1-a2 f3-f4 Ra2-a3 Bb5-c6 Ra3-a1
Bc6-b5 Ra1-a2 Ke5-e4 Ke7-d6) -0.60/34 80} Rb1+ {(Rb4-b1+ Kf1-f2 Rb1-b2+
Kf2-f1 Kg8-f8 a2-a4 h6-h5 d3-d4 Rb2-g2 Ra5-f5 Rg2-a2 Be4-d5 Ra2xa4 Bd5xf7
Kf8-e7 Bf7xh5 Nf4xh5 Rf5xg5 Nh5-f6 Kf1-f2 Ra4xd4 Rg5-a5 Nf6-d5 Ra5-a6
Rd4-c4 Ra6-g6 Nd5-f6 Rg6-h6 Ke7-e6 Kf2-g3 Ke6-e5 Rh6-h4 Rc4-c5 Kg3-f2
Ke5-f5 Rh4-h6 Rc5-a5 Kf2-g3) +0.60/30 22} 6. Kf2 {(Kf1-f2) -0.60/1 0} Rb2+
{(Rb1-b2+ Kf2-f1 Kg8-f8 a2-a4 h6-h5 d3-d4 Rb2-g2 Ra5-f5 Rg2-a2 Be4-d5
Ra2xa4 Bd5xf7 Kf8-e7 Bf7xh5 Ra4-a1+ Kf1-f2 Ra1-a2+ Kf2-f1 Nf4xh5 Rf5xg5
Nh5-f4 Rg5-g4 Nf4-d3 Kf1-g1 Ke7-d6 Rg4-g2 Ra2-a3 Kg1-h2 Kd6-d5 Rg2-g5+
Kd5xd4 Rg5-g4+ Kd4-d5 Rg4-g5+ Kd5-d6 Kh2-g3 Nd3-e5 Kg3-g2 Ra3-b3 f3-f4
Ne5-c4 Rg5-h5 Nc4-d2 f4-f5) +0.64/31 19} 7. Kf1 {(Kf2-f1 Kg8-f8 a2-a4 h6-h5
d3-d4 Rb2-g2 Ra5-f5 Rg2-a2 Be4-d5 Ra2xa4 Bd5xf7 Kf8-e7 Kf1-f2 h5-h4 Bf7-g8
Ra4-a3 Bg8-c4 Ra3-c3 Bc4-f1 Rc3-c2+ Kf2-g1 Nf4-e6 Bf1-g2 Ne6xd4 Rf5xg5
h4-h3 Rg5-g4 Rc2-c1+ Bg2-f1 Nd4-f5 Rg4-c4 h3-h2+ Kg1xh2 Rc1xf1 Kh2-h3
Rf1-h1+ Kh3-g2 Rh1-a1 Kg2-h3 Ke7-f6 Rc4-f4 Ra1-c1 Rf4-b4 Rc1-g1 Kh3-h2
Rg1-g8 Rb4-g4 Rg8-b8 Rg4-f4 Rb8-d8 Kh2-h3) -0.57/33 80} Kf8 {(Kg8-f8 a2-a4
h6-h5 d3-d4 Rb2-g2 Ra5-f5 Rg2-a2 Be4-d5 Ra2xa4 Bd5xf7 Kf8-e7 Kf1-f2 h5-h4
Bf7-g8 Ra4-a3 Bg8-c4 Ra3-c3 Bc4-f1 Rc3-c2+ Kf2-g1 Nf4-e6 Bf1-g2 Ne6xd4
Rf5xg5 h4-h3 Rg5-g4 Rc2-c1+ Bg2-f1 Nd4-f5 Rg4-c4 h3-h2+ Kg1xh2 Rc1xf1
Kh2-h3 Rf1-h1+ Kh3-g2 Rh1-a1 Kg2-h3 Ke7-f6 Rc4-b4 Ra1-h1+ Kh3-g2 Rh1-d1
Kg2-h3 Nf5-d4 Kh3-g3 Kf6-g5 Rb4-a4 Rd1-d3 Ra4-a5+ Nd4-f5+ Kg3-f2) +0.67/33
28} 8. a4 {(a2-a4 Rb2-d2 Ra5-a8+ Kf8-e7 Ra8-a7+ Ke7-f6 Ra7-a6+ Kf6-e5
Ra6xh6 Ke5-d4 Rh6-h7 Kd4-e3 Kf1-g1 f7-f5 Be4xf5 Ke3xf3 Rh7-g7 Nf4-e2+
Kg1-h2 Ne2-g3+ Kh2-h3 Ng3xf5 Rg7xg5 Kf3-f4 Rg5-g4+ Kf4-e5 Rg4-e4+ Ke5-d5
Kh3-g4 Nf5-d4 Re4-e3 Rd2-g2+ Kg4-f4 Nd4-e6+ Kf4-f5 Ne6-c5 d3-d4 Kd5xd4
Re3-f3 Rg2-a2 Kf5-g4 Kd4-d5 Rf3-f5+ Kd5-c4) -0.61/34 227} Rd2 {(Rb2-d2
Ra5-a8+ Kf8-e7 Ra8-a7+ Ke7-f6 Ra7-a6+ Kf6-e5 Ra6xh6 Ke5-d4 Rh6-h7 Kd4-e3
Kf1-g1 f7-f5 Be4xf5 Ke3xf3 Rh7-g7 Nf4-e2+ Kg1-h2 Ne2-g3+ Kh2-h3 Ng3xf5
Rg7xg5 Kf3-f4 Rg5-g4+ Kf4-e5 Rg4-e4+ Ke5-f6 Re4-e8 Rd2xd3+ Kh3-h2 Rd3-a3
Re8-a8 Kf6-e5 a4-a5 Ke5-d6 a5-a6 Kd6-c6 a6-a7 Nf5-d6 Kh2-g1 Ra3-a1+ Kg1-f2)
+0.64/31 31} 9. Ra8+ {(Ra5-a8+ Kf8-e7 Ra8-a7+ Ke7-f6 Ra7-a6+ Kf6-e5 Ra6xh6
Ke5-d4 Rh6-h7 Kd4-e3 Kf1-g1 f7-f5 Be4xf5 Ke3xf3 Rh7-g7 Nf4-e2+ Kg1-h2
Ne2-g3+ Kh2-h3 Ng3xf5 Rg7xg5 Nf5-e3 Rg5-g8 Rd2xd3 Rg8-f8+ Kf3-e4 a4-a5
Ne3-f5+ Kh3-g2 Rd3-d2+ Kg2-f1 Rd2-a2 Rf8-a8 Nf5-d4 a5-a6 Nd4-b5 Ra8-e8+
Ke4-d4 Re8-d8+ Kd4-c5 Rd8-c8+ Kc5-d6 Rc8-h8 Nb5-d4 Rh8-h7 Ra2xa6 Rh7-h6+
Nd4-e6) -0.67/33 57} Kg7 {(Kf8-g7 Ra8-a5 Kg7-f8 Ra5-a8+ Kf8-e7 Ra8-a7+
Ke7-f6 Ra7-a6+ Kf6-e5 Ra6xh6 Ke5-d4 Rh6-h7 Kd4-e3 Kf1-g1 f7-f5 Be4xf5
Ke3xf3 Rh7-g7 Nf4-e2+ Kg1-h2 Ne2-g3+ Kh2-h3 Ng3xf5 Rg7xg5 Nf5-e3 Rg5-g3+
Kf3-f4 Rg3-g8 Rd2xd3 Rg8-a8 Ne3-d5+ Kh3-g2 Rd3-g3+ Kg2-h2 Rg3-a3 a4-a5
Kf4-e4 Kh2-g2 Nd5-c7 Ra8-a7 Nc7-b5 Ra7-e7+ Ke4-d4 Kg2-f2) +0.67/35 48} 10.
Ra5 {(Ra8-a5 Kg7-f8 Ra5-a8+ Kf8-e7 Ra8-a7+ Ke7-f6 Ra7-a6+ Kf6-e5 Ra6xh6
Ke5-d4 Rh6-h7 Kd4-e3 Kf1-g1 f7-f5 Be4xf5 Ke3xf3 Rh7-g7 Nf4-e2+ Kg1-h2
Ne2-g3+ Kh2-h3 Ng3xf5 Rg7xg5 Nf5-e3 Rg5-g8 Rd2xd3 Rg8-f8+ Kf3-e4 Rf8-a8
Ne3-f5+ Kh3-g2 Rd3-d2+ Kg2-h3 Rd2-a2 Kh3-g4 Ra2-g2+ Kg4-h3 Rg2-g3+ Kh3-h2
Rg3-a3 Kh2-g2 Ra3-a2+ Kg2-h3 Ke4-f4 Ra8-a6 Nf5-g3 Ra6-a8 Ng3-e4 Ra8-f8+
Kf4-e5 Rf8-a8) -0.68/36 108} Kf8 {(Kg7-f8 Ra5-a8+ Kf8-e7 Ra8-a7+ Ke7-f6
Ra7-a6+ Kf6-e5 Ra6xh6 Ke5-d4 Rh6-h7 Kd4-e3 Kf1-g1 Nf4-e2+ Kg1-h2 f7-f6
Rh7-f7 Ne2-f4+ Kh2-g1 Rd2-g2+ Kg1-f1 Rg2-a2 Kf1-g1 f6-f5 Be4xf5 Ke3xf3
Rf7-g7 Nf4-e2+ Kg1-h2 Ne2-g3+ Kh2-h3 Ng3xf5 Rg7xg5 Nf5-e3 Rg5-g3+ Kf3-f4
Rg3-g7 Ra2xa4 Rg7-f7+ Ne3-f5 Kh3-g2 Ra4-a2+ Kg2-f1 Kf4-e5 Kf1-e1 Nf5-d4
Rf7-d7 Nd4-f5 d3-d4+ Ke5-e4) +0.80/33 52} 11. Ra8+ {(Ra5-a8+ Kf8-e7 Ra8-a5
Rd2-a2 d3-d4 Ra2-d2 Ra5-a6 Rd2xd4 Ra6xh6 Rd4xa4 Rh6-b6 Ra4-a5 Be4-c2 Ra5-c5
Bc2-b3 Rc5-c3 Bb3-d1 Rc3-d3 Kf1-e1 f7-f6 Rb6-b3 Rd3xb3 Bd1xb3 Ke7-d6 Ke1-f2
f6-f5 Bb3-c2 Kd6-e5 Bc2-b3 Nf4-d3+ Kf2-e3 Nd3-b4 Bb3-c4 Nb4-c6 Bc4-a6
f5-f4+ Ke3-f2 Nc6-d4 Ba6-c4) -0.68/34 178} Ke7 {(Kf8-e7 Ra8-a5 Rd2-a2 d3-d4
Ra2-d2 Ra5-a6 Rd2xd4 Ra6xh6 Rd4xa4 Rh6-b6 Ra4-a5 Be4-c2 Ra5-c5 Bc2-a4
Rc5-c3 Kf1-f2 Nf4-d3+ Kf2-e2 Rc3-a3 Ba4-c6 f7-f5 Bc6-b7 Nd3-f4+ Ke2-f2
Ra3-a5 Kf2-e3 Ra5-e5+ Ke3-f2 Re5-e2+ Kf2-f1 Re2-c2 Rb6-c6 Rc2xc6 Bb7xc6
Ke7-e6 Kf1-f2 Nf4-d3+ Kf2-e3 Nd3-c5 Ke3-d4) +0.76/32 15} 12. Ra5 {(Ra8-a5
Rd2-a2 d3-d4 Ra2-d2 Ra5-a6 Rd2xd4 Ra6xh6 Rd4xa4 Rh6-h8 Ra4-a5 Rh8-a8 Ra5xa8
Be4xa8 Ke7-d6 Ba8-e4 Kd6-e5 Kf1-f2 f7-f5 Be4-b7 Ke5-d4 Bb7-c8 Nf4-d3+
Kf2-g3 Kd4-e5 Bc8-a6 Nd3-f4 Ba6-b5 Nf4-d5 Bb5-d3 Nd5-c7 Bd3-c4 Nc7-e6
Bc4-b5 Ke5-d4 Bb5-d7 Kd4-d5 Bd7-b5 Ne6-d4 Bb5-d3 Kd5-e5 Bd3-c4) -0.61/35
137} Ra2 {(Rd2-a2 d3-d4 Ra2-d2 Ra5-a6 Rd2xd4 Ra6xh6 Rd4xa4 Rh6-h8 Ra4-a5
Rh8-a8 Ra5-c5 Kf1-f2 f7-f5 Be4-b1 Rc5-b5 Bb1-a2 Ke7-f6 Ra8-f8+ Kf6-e5
Rf8-e8+ Ke5-d4 Re8-d8+ Kd4-c3 Rd8-c8+ Kc3-d2 Ba2-c4 Rb5-b2 Bc4-a6 Nf4-e6
Kf2-g3 Ne6-d4 Rc8-d8 f5-f4+ Kg3-g4 Kd2-e3 Ba6-f1 Rb2-b1 Rd8-e8+ Ke3-f2
Kg4xg5 Nd4xf3+ Kg5xf4 Rb1xf1 Re8-e4 Rf1-a1 Kf4-f5 Ra1-a5+ Kf5-g6 Nf3-e5+
Kg6-f6) +0.71/34 39} 13. d4 {(d3-d4 Ra2-d2 Ra5-a6 Rd2xd4 Ra6xh6 Rd4xa4
Rh6-h8 Ra4-a2 Rh8-b8 Ra2-a5 Rb8-a8 Ra5-c5 Kf1-f2 f7-f5 Be4-b1 Rc5-d5 Ra8-b8
Rd5-a5 Kf2-g3 Nf4-e2+ Kg3-f2 Ne2-d4 Rb8-b6 Nd4-e6 Kf2-g3 Ra5-c5 Bb1-a2
Ne6-d4 Ba2-b1 Nd4-e2+ Kg3-f2 Ne2-f4 Rb6-b8 Nf4-e6 Kf2-g3 Ke7-f6 Bb1-a2
Ne6-f4 Ba2-b3 Rc5-c3 Rb8-b6+ Kf6-e5 Rb6-b5+ Ke5-d4 Rb5xf5 Rc3xb3) -0.68/34
51} Rd2 {(Ra2-d2 Ra5-a6 Rd2xd4 Ra6xh6 Rd4xa4 Rh6-b6 Ra4-a1+ Be4-b1 Ra1-a5
Kf1-f2 f7-f5 Kf2-g3 Ra5-d5 Kg3-f2 Rd5-c5 Rb6-b8 Nf4-e6 Bb1-d3 Ke7-f6 Kf2-e3
Ne6-f4 Bd3-b1 Rc5-e5+ Ke3-f2 Re5-a5 Rb8-f8+ Kf6-g6 Rf8-g8+ Kg6-f7 Rg8-b8
Kf7-e6 Rb8-g8 Ke6-d6 Kf2-g3 Nf4-e6 Bb1-d3 Ra5-c5 Bd3-b1 Rc5-b5) +0.68/33
31} 14. Ra6 {(Ra5-a6 Rd2xd4 Ra6xh6 Rd4xa4 Rh6-b6 Ra4-a1+ Be4-b1 Ra1-a5
Kf1-f2 f7-f5 Kf2-g3 Ra5-d5 Kg3-f2 Rd5-c5 Rb6-b8 Nf4-e6 Bb1-d3 Ke7-f6 Kf2-e3
Ne6-f4 Bd3-b1 Rc5-e5+ Ke3-f2 Re5-a5 Rb8-f8+ Kf6-g6 Rf8-g8+ Kg6-h6 Rg8-b8
Kh6-g7 Rb8-b6 Ra5-d5 Rb6-b8 Rd5-c5 Rb8-b6 Rc5-a5 Kf2-g3 Ra5-e5 Rb6-b7+
Kg7-f6 Rb7-b6+ Re5-e6 Rb6xe6+ Kf6xe6) -0.61/35 72} Rxd4 {(Rd2xd4 Ra6xh6
Rd4xa4 Rh6-b6 Ra4-a1+ Be4-b1 Ra1-a5 Kf1-f2 f7-f5 Kf2-g3 Ra5-d5 Kg3-f2
Rd5-c5 Kf2-e3 Rc5-e5+ Ke3-f2 Re5-d5 Rb6-b8 Nf4-e6 Rb8-b6 Rd5-c5 Kf2-g3
Ne6-d4 Kg3-f2 Rc5-a5 Kf2-g3 Ra5-d5 Kg3-f2 Nd4-e6 Kf2-g3 Rd5-c5 Rb6-b4
Ke7-f6 Bb1-a2 Ne6-f4 Ba2-c4 Kf6-e5 Kg3-f2 Rc5-a5 Rb4-b5+ Ra5xb5) +0.61/35
31} 15. Rxh6 {(Ra6xh6 Rd4xa4 Rh6-b6 Ra4-a1+ Kf1-f2 Ra1-a5 Rb6-b7+ Ke7-e6
Be4-h7 f7-f5 Bh7-g8+ Ke6-e5 Bg8-c4 Ke5-d4 Bc4-f7 Nf4-d3+ Kf2-e2 Ra5-e5+
Ke2-d2 Nd3-f4 Rb7-d7+ Kd4-c5 Bf7-g8 Re5-e2+ Kd2-d1 Re2-h2 Bg8-h7 g5-g4
Rd7-f7 Nf4-d5 Rf7xf5 Rh2xh7 f3xg4 Rh7-g7 Kd1-e2 Rg7xg4 Ke2-f3 Rg4-a4 Rf5-e5
Kc5-d6 Re5-e2 Ra4-a3+ Kf3-g4 Ra3-c3 Kg4-f5 Rc3-d3 Re2-e6+ Kd6-c5 Kf5-e4
Rd3-a3) -0.73/36 63} Rxa4 {(Rd4xa4 Rh6-b6 Ra4-a1+ Kf1-f2 Ra1-a5 Kf2-g3
f7-f5 Be4-b1 Ra5-d5 Kg3-f2 Rd5-c5 Kf2-g3 Rc5-a5 Kg3-f2 Ke7-d7 Rb6-b8 Nf4-e6
Bb1-d3 Ra5-a2+ Kf2-g3 Ne6-d4 Bd3xf5+ Nd4xf5+ Kg3-g4 Nf5-h4 Kg4xg5 Nh4xf3+
Kg5-f5 Nf3-d4+ Kf5-e4 Ra2-a4 Rb8-b6 Nd4-c6+ Ke4-f5 Kd7-d6 Rb6-b1 Nc6-d4+
Kf5-f6 Kd6-d5 Rb1-d1 Ra4-a6+ Kf6-g7 Kd5-e5 Rd1-e1+ Ke5-d5) +0.73/36 32} 16.
Rb6 {(Rh6-b6 Ra4-a1+ Kf1-f2 Ra1-a5 Rb6-b7+ Ke7-e6 Be4-h7 f7-f5 Bh7-g8+
Ke6-e5 Bg8-c4 Ke5-d4 Bc4-f7 Nf4-d3+ Kf2-e2 Ra5-e5+ Ke2-d2 Nd3-f4 Rb7-d7+
Kd4-c5 Bf7-g8 Re5-e2+ Kd2-d1 Re2-h2 Bg8-h7 g5-g4 Rd7-f7 Nf4-d5 Rf7xf5
Rh2xh7 f3xg4 Rh7-g7 Kd1-e2 Rg7xg4 Ke2-f3 Rg4-a4 Rf5-g5 Ra4-f4+ Kf3-g3
Rf4-f6 Kg3-h3 Kc5-d6 Kh3-g2 Nd5-e3+ Kg2-g3 Kd6-e6 Rg5-g8 Ke6-d6 Rg8-e8
Ne3-f5+ Kg3-g4) -0.75/36 51} Ra1+ {(Ra4-a1+ Kf1-f2 Ra1-a2+ Kf2-g1 Ra2-a5
Kg1-f2 f7-f5 Be4-b1 Nf4-e6 Rb6-b7+ Ke7-f6 Kf2-g3 Ne6-d4 Rb7-b4 Kf6-e5
Bb1xf5 Nd4xf5+ Kg3-g4 Nf5-d4 Kg4xg5 Nd4xf3+ Kg5-g4 Nf3-d4 Rb4-b1 Nd4-e6
Rb1-f1 Ra5-a4+ Kg4-g3 Ke5-d5 Rf1-e1 Ne6-d4 Re1-f1 Ra4-a3+ Kg3-g4 Ra3-a2
Rf1-d1 Ra2-g2+ Kg4-h4 Rg2-g8 Kh4-h3 Kd5-e5) +0.73/34 26} 17. Kf2 {(Kf1-f2
Ra1-a2+ Kf2-f1 Ra2-a5 Kf1-f2 f7-f5 Be4-b1 Nf4-e6 Kf2-g2 Ke7-f7 Kg2-f2
Kf7-f6 Kf2-g3 Kf6-e5 Rb6-b8 Ne6-d4 Rb8-e8+ Ke5-f6 Re8-f8+ Kf6-e7 Rf8-b8
Ra5-c5 Rb8-b6 Nd4-e2+ Kg3-f2 Ne2-f4 Kf2-e3 Rc5-e5+ Ke3-f2 Re5-a5 Rb6-b8
Nf4-e6 Kf2-g3 Ke7-d6 Rb8-b6+ Kd6-d7 Bb1-d3 Ne6-f4 Bd3-c4 Ra5-c5 Bc4-b3
Rc5-c3 Rb6-b7+ Kd7-c6 Rb7-b8 Kc6-d6) -0.61/37 56} Ra2+ {(Ra1-a2+ Kf2-f1
Ra2-a5 Kf1-f2 f7-f5 Be4-b1 Nf4-e6 Kf2-g2 Ra5-c5 Kg2-g3 Ne6-d4 Kg3-f2 Rc5-a5
Kf2-g3 Nd4-e2+ Kg3-g2 Ra5-c5 Rb6-b8 Ne2-d4 Kg2-g3 Ke7-f6 Rb8-f8+ Kf6-g7
Rf8-b8 Nd4-e2+ Kg3-f2 Ne2-f4 Rb8-b6 Kg7-f7 Kf2-g3 Kf7-e7 Rb6-b8 Rc5-d5
Kg3-f2 Ke7-f6 Rb8-f8+ Kf6-g6 Rf8-g8+ Kg6-h6 Rg8-h8+ Kh6-g7 Rh8-b8 Rd5-e5
Rb8-b7+ Kg7-f6 Rb7-b6+ Kf6-e7 Rb6-b7+ Ke7-e6) +0.61/37 29} 18. Kf1 {(Kf2-f1
Ra2-a5 Kf1-f2 f7-f5 Be4-b1 Nf4-e6 Kf2-g2 Ra5-c5 Kg2-g3 Ne6-d4 Kg3-f2 Rc5-a5
Kf2-g3 Nd4-e2+ Kg3-g2 Ra5-c5 Rb6-b8 Ne2-d4 Kg2-g3 Ke7-f6 Rb8-f8+ Kf6-g7
Rf8-b8 Nd4-e2+ Kg3-f2 Ne2-f4 Rb8-b6 Kg7-f7 Kf2-g3 Kf7-e7 Rb6-b8 Rc5-d5
Kg3-f2 Rd5-e5 Rb8-b6 Re5-a5 Rb6-b8 Ke7-e6 Rb8-f8 Ra5-b5 Bb1-a2+ Ke6-e7
Rf8-a8 Rb5-b2+ Kf2-e3) -0.61/40 80} Ra5 {(Ra2-a5 Kf1-f2 f7-f5 Be4-b1 Nf4-e6
Kf2-g2 Ra5-c5 Kg2-g3 Ne6-d4 Kg3-f2 Rc5-a5 Kf2-g3 Nd4-e2+ Kg3-g2 Ra5-c5
Rb6-b8 Ne2-d4 Kg2-g3 Ke7-f6 Rb8-f8+ Kf6-g7 Rf8-b8 Nd4-e2+ Kg3-f2 Ne2-f4
Rb8-b6 Kg7-f7 Kf2-g3 Kf7-e7 Rb6-b8 Rc5-d5 Kg3-f2 Ke7-f6 Rb8-f8+ Kf6-g6
Rf8-g8+ Kg6-f7 Rg8-a8 Rd5-d2+ Kf2-e1 Rd2-e2+ Ke1-f1 Re2-e5 Kf1-f2 Kf7-g6)
+0.61/40 28} 19. Kf2 {(Kf1-f2 f7-f5 Be4-b1 Nf4-e6 Kf2-g2 Ke7-f6 Kg2-g3
Kf6-e5 Rb6-b8 Ne6-d4 Rb8-e8+ Ke5-f6 Re8-f8+ Kf6-e7 Rf8-b8 Ra5-a3 Rb8-b4
f5-f4+ Kg3-g4 Nd4xf3 Bb1-e4 Nf3-d2 Kg4xg5 f4-f3 Kg5-g4 f3-f2 Be4-g2 f2-f1N
Bg2xf1 Nd2xf1 Kg4-f4 Ra3-a2 Kf4-e5 Ra2-a5+ Ke5-f4 Ke7-d6 Rb4-d4+ Kd6-c6
Rd4-d3 Kc6-c5 Kf4-e4 Ra5-a8 Rd3-d5+ Kc5-b4 Rd5-d4+ Kb4-c3 Rd4-d3+ Kc3-c2
Rd3-d5 Ra8-e8+ Ke4-d4 Nf1-d2 Rd5-d6 Nd2-f3+ Kd4-c5 Re8-c8+ Kc5-b5) -0.67/40
66} f5 {(f7-f5 Be4-b1 Nf4-e6 Kf2-g2 Ke7-f6 Kg2-g3 Kf6-e5 Rb6-b8 Ne6-d4
Rb8-e8+ Ke5-f6 Re8-f8+ Kf6-e7 Rf8-b8 Ra5-a3 Rb8-b4 f5-f4+ Kg3-g4 Nd4xf3
Bb1-e4 Nf3-d2 Kg4xg5 f4-f3 Kg5-f4 f3-f2 Be4-g2 Ra3-f3+ Kf4-g4 f2-f1Q Bg2xf1
Rf3xf1 Rb4-f4 Rf1-c1 Rf4-d4 Nd2-b3 Rd4-d3 Nb3-c5 Rd3-d5 Ke7-e6 Rd5-h5
Rc1-c4+ Kg4-f3 Rc4-c3+ Kf3-f4 Ke6-d6 Rh5-f5 Rc3-a3 Rf5-h5 Ra3-a4+ Kf4-e3
Nc5-e4 Rh5-f5) +0.79/39 46} 20. Bb1 {(Be4-b1 Nf4-e6 Kf2-g2 Ke7-f6 Kg2-g3
Kf6-e5 Rb6-b8 Ne6-d4 Rb8-e8+ Ke5-f6 Re8-f8+ Kf6-e7 Rf8-b8 Ra5-a3 Rb8-b4
f5-f4+ Kg3-g4 Nd4xf3 Bb1-e4 Nf3-d2 Kg4xg5 f4-f3 Kg5-g4 f3-f2 Be4-g2 f2-f1N
Bg2xf1 Nd2xf1 Kg4-f5 Nf1-g3+ Kf5-f4 Ng3-h5+ Kf4-e5 Ra3-a5+ Ke5-d4 Nh5-f6
Kd4-c4 Nf6-e4 Rb4-b1 Ne4-d6+ Kc4-d4 Nd6-f5+ Kd4-c4 Ra5-e5 Rb1-g1 Nf5-d6+
Kc4-d4 Re5-f5 Rg1-e1+ Ke7-f6 Re1-d1 Rf5-a5 Rd1-e1) -0.72/40 54} Ne6
{(Nf4-e6 Kf2-g2 Ke7-f6 Kg2-g3 Kf6-e5 Rb6-b8 Ne6-d4 Rb8-e8+ Ke5-f6 Re8-f8+
Kf6-e7 Rf8-b8 Ra5-a3 Rb8-b4 f5-f4+ Kg3-g4 Nd4xf3 Bb1-e4 Nf3-d2 Kg4xg5 f4-f3
Kg5-g4 f3-f2 Be4-g2 f2-f1N Bg2xf1 Nd2xf1 Kg4-f5 Nf1-g3+ Kf5-f4 Ng3-h5+
Kf4-e5 Ra3-a5+ Ke5-d4 Nh5-f6 Rb4-b1 Ke7-e6 Rb1-b6+ Ke6-f5 Rb6-b1 Nf6-d7
Rb1-d1 Nd7-e5 Rd1-b1 Kf5-f4 Rb1-f1+ Kf4-g3 Rf1-d1 Kg3-f3 Rd1-f1+ Kf3-g2)
+0.74/39 26} 21. Kg2 {(Kf2-g2 Ke7-f6 Kg2-g3 Kf6-e5 Rb6-b8 Ne6-d4 Rb8-e8+
Ke5-f6 Re8-f8+ Kf6-e7 Rf8-b8 Ra5-a3 Rb8-b4 f5-f4+ Kg3-g4 Nd4xf3 Bb1-e4
Nf3-d2 Kg4xg5 f4-f3 Kg5-g4 f3-f2 Be4-g2 f2-f1N Bg2xf1 Nd2xf1 Kg4-f5 Nf1-g3+
Kf5-f4 Ng3-h5+ Kf4-e5 Ra3-a5+ Ke5-d4 Nh5-f6 Rb4-b1 Ke7-e6 Rb1-b6+ Ke6-f5
Rb6-b1 Nf6-d7 Rb1-d1 Nd7-e5 Rd1-f1+ Kf5-e6 Rf1-f8 Ra5-a1 Rf8-e8+ Ke6-f6
Re8-g8 Ra1-a4+ Kd4-c5 Kf6-f5) -0.74/40 64} Kf6 {(Ke7-f6 Kg2-g3 Kf6-e5
Rb6-b8 Ne6-d4 Rb8-e8+ Ke5-f6 Re8-f8+ Kf6-e7 Rf8-b8 Ra5-a3 Rb8-b4 f5-f4+
Kg3-g4 Nd4xf3 Bb1-c2 Ke7-f6 Rb4-b6+ Kf6-e5 Rb6-b5+ Ke5-d4 Bc2-d1 Nf3-e5+
Kg4xg5 f4-f3 Rb5-b4+ Kd4-d3 Rb4-f4 Kd3-e3 Kg5-f5 Ra3-a1 Rf4-e4+ Ke3-d3
Bd1-b3 Ra1-a5 Re4xe5 f3-f2 Re5xa5 f2-f1Q+ Kf5-g5 Qf1-g1+ Kg5-h5 Qg1-f2
Ra5-a4 Qf2-f5+ Kh5-h6 Kd3-d2 Kh6-g7 Qf5-g5+ Kg7-f8 Qg5-f6+ Kf8-e8) +0.71/38
71} *

Chessqueen
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

Re: Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by Chessqueen » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:03 pm

gbtami wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:05 pm
Maybe today... :)
You have to notice that Magnus Carlsen really wanted to win this game in particular, in order to win this tournament which is the only tournament that he has NOT won yet, anyway Carlsen even came with a SHIRT that say : " T A K E - T H A T " but GM Ding Liren Simply play a great game the score between GM Carlsen vs GM Liren after September of Last year in Classical game was 1.5 to 1.5 all draws with this game it will be total of 4 classical games 2 to 2. . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-BM4lYygZs

User avatar
gbtami
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 am
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by gbtami » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:25 pm

"You have to notice that Magnus Carlsen really wanted to win this game in particular, in order to win this tournament which is the only tournament that he has NOT won yet"
False.
He has not won (and probably will never win) Chess Olympiad also.

Chessqueen
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

Re: Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by Chessqueen » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:03 pm

One more game to tie GM Tal record!
https://twitter.com/2700chess/status/10 ... ess.com%2F

Chessqueen
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

Re: Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by Chessqueen » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:30 am

gbtami wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:25 pm
"You have to notice that Magnus Carlsen really wanted to win this game in particular, in order to win this tournament which is the only tournament that he has NOT won yet"
False.
He has not won (and probably will never win) Chess Olympiad also.
Instead of saying false, you should have said, true, but also he has not won Chess Olympiad, since my statement is correct.
Just think how hard that record is of not losing to players like GM Giri and Nakamura who spent half of their training in front of computer engines memorizing opening lines and variations, I am not saying or implying that GM Liren does NOT practice opening lines and variations against computer engines and Chessbase databases. Like several friends of mine in the local chess club put it, it is even hard for us average 2000 to 2300 players to play at least 30 games among ourselves and not losing one single game. W O W just think about it.

Instead of saying false, you should have said, true, but also he has not won Chess Olympiad, since my statement is correct.
Just think how hard that record is of not losing to players like GM Giri and Nakamura who spent half of their training in front of computer engines memorizing opening lines and variations, I am not saying or implying that GM Liren does NOT practice opening lines and variations against computer engines and Chessbase databases. Like several friends of mine in the local chess club put it, it is even hard for us average 2000 to 2300 players to play at least 30 games among ourselves and not losing one single game. W O W just think about it.

Saturday GM Ding Liren might replace Le Quang Liem and play his 95th and 96th games and probably all of us will witness history in front of our computer.
http://iominternationalchess.com/

User avatar
Guenther
Posts: 2503
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Full name: Guenther Simon
Contact:

Re: Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by Guenther » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am

Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:30 am
Like several friends of mine in the local chess club put it, it is even hard for us average 2000 to 2300 players to play at least 30 games among ourselves and not losing one single game...
...
With an OTB rating below 1200 currently that is a brave statement, also considering your dubious 4th account here.

http://www.uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlMain.php?12537202

others
http://talkchess.com/forum3/memberlist. ... file&u=239
http://talkchess.com/forum3/memberlist. ... ile&u=8323
http://talkchess.com/forum3/memberlist. ... ile&u=7080

old one
https://www.stmintz.com/ccc/index.php?t ... d&search=1

and before you deny again:

Code: Select all

Jorge L Pichardo
Bismarck ND

    Family
...
    Nancy M Pichardo
...
So what is the problem with your other accounts?

User avatar
gbtami
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 am
Location: Hungary
Contact:

Re: Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by gbtami » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:30 am
gbtami wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:25 pm
"You have to notice that Magnus Carlsen really wanted to win this game in particular, in order to win this tournament which is the only tournament that he has NOT won yet"
False.
He has not won (and probably will never win) Chess Olympiad also.
Instead of saying false, you should have said, true, but also he has not won Chess Olympiad, since my statement is correct.
Just think how hard that record is of not losing to players like GM Giri and Nakamura who spent half of their training in front of computer engines memorizing opening lines and variations, I am not saying or implying that GM Liren does NOT practice opening lines and variations against computer engines and Chessbase databases. Like several friends of mine in the local chess club put it, it is even hard for us average 2000 to 2300 players to play at least 30 games among ourselves and not losing one single game. W O W just think about it.

Instead of saying false, you should have said, true, but also he has not won Chess Olympiad, since my statement is correct.
Just think how hard that record is of not losing to players like GM Giri and Nakamura who spent half of their training in front of computer engines memorizing opening lines and variations, I am not saying or implying that GM Liren does NOT practice opening lines and variations against computer engines and Chessbase databases. Like several friends of mine in the local chess club put it, it is even hard for us average 2000 to 2300 players to play at least 30 games among ourselves and not losing one single game. W O W just think about it.

Saturday GM Ding Liren might replace Le Quang Liem and play his 95th and 96th games and probably all of us will witness history in front of our computer.
http://iominternationalchess.com/
Haha, seems you have problems with logic. Or English language :lol:

Chessqueen
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

Re: Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by Chessqueen » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Guenther wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am
Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:30 am
Like several friends of mine in the local chess club put it, it is even hard for us average 2000 to 2300 players to play at least 30 games among ourselves and not losing one single game...
...
With an OTB rating below 1200 currently that is a brave statement, also considering your dubious 4th account here.

http://www.uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlMain.php?12537202

others
http://talkchess.com/forum3/memberlist. ... file&u=239
http://talkchess.com/forum3/memberlist. ... ile&u=8323
http://talkchess.com/forum3/memberlist. ... ile&u=7080

old one
https://www.stmintz.com/ccc/index.php?t ... d&search=1

and before you deny again:

Code: Select all

Jorge L Pichardo
Bismarck ND

    Family
...
    Nancy M Pichardo
...
So what is the problem with your other accounts?
I do not know who is Jorge Pichardo, that you say has 4 or 5 accounts, in which I do not understand why a person with 4 or 5 accounts need to create another account. You probably know my cousing Jose Pichardo who is the only other cousin that play chess that I know off. And please do not accuse me of being Jose Pichardo either since he was the one to thought me how to play chess and the last time we played together was back in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic ages ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxieK9KF0j8
http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=6402933

Chessqueen
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:16 am
Full name: Nancy M Pichardo

Re: Who will finally beat GM Ding Liren ?

Post by Chessqueen » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:41 pm
Guenther wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:46 am
Chessqueen wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:30 am
Like several friends of mine in the local chess club put it, it is even hard for us average 2000 to 2300 players to play at least 30 games among ourselves and not losing one single game...
...
With an OTB rating below 1200 currently that is a brave statement, also considering your dubious 4th account here.

http://www.uschess.org/msa/MbrDtlMain.php?12537202

others
http://talkchess.com/forum3/memberlist. ... file&u=239
http://talkchess.com/forum3/memberlist. ... ile&u=8323
http://talkchess.com/forum3/memberlist. ... ile&u=7080

old one
https://www.stmintz.com/ccc/index.php?t ... d&search=1

and before you deny again:

Code: Select all

Jorge L Pichardo
Bismarck ND

    Family
...
    Nancy M Pichardo
...
So what is the problem with your other accounts?
I do not know who is Jorge Pichardo, that you say has 4 or 5 accounts, in which I do not understand why a person with 4 or 5 accounts need to create another account. You probably know my cousing Jose Pichardo who is the only other cousin that play chess that I know off. And please do not accuse me of being Jose Pichardo either since he was the one to thought me how to play chess and the last time we played together was back in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic ages ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxieK9KF0j8
http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=6402933

Okay, I will confess my real name is Agustin Pichardo, so please stop digging anymore.now you can ask Jorge why he used so many accounts and probably he will answer you, but I do not care what he does, reason for being anonymous is that I stopped plying long, long, long time ago and mostly play in the local chess club in the Dominican Republic https://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=6405436

Post Reply