Page 1 of 1

Carlsen is already winning in Rapid.. WAO !

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:45 pm
by Chessqueen

Re: Carlsen is already winning in Rapid.. WAO !

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:38 pm
by Chessqueen
Chessqueen wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:45 pm
http://wrbc2018.com/en/
Sorry I was watching last year 2017 event :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... lLM3AfjD6w

Re: Carlsen is already winning in Rapid.. WAO !

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:54 pm
by Guenther
Chessqueen wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:45 pm
http://wrbc2018.com/en/
Bye--Forever- but keep your chess Hobby- it keeps your mind Sharp

Post by Chessqueen » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:07 am
Bye, Pichy and myself will not be posting here anymore. :oops:
Top

Re: Carlsen is already winning in Rapid.. WAO !

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:36 pm
by Chessqueen
Guenther wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:54 pm
Chessqueen wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:45 pm
http://wrbc2018.com/en/
Bye--Forever- but keep your chess Hobby- it keeps your mind Sharp

Post by Chessqueen » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:07 am
Bye, Pichy and myself will not be posting here anymore. :oops:
Top
I was Not going to post anymore, but I kept having Nightmares, and the same Pichy that hunt me once in a while kept waking me up saying post something, go ahead post something, if NOT I will be the worse Pichy ghost that will hunt you every night and will NOT let you sleep unless you go there and post something stupid like always :oops:
http://wrbc2018.com/en/

Re: Carlsen is already winning in Rapid.. WAO !

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:19 am
by Chessqueen
Chessqueen wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:36 pm
Guenther wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:54 pm
Chessqueen wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:45 pm
http://wrbc2018.com/en/
Bye--Forever- but keep your chess Hobby- it keeps your mind Sharp

Post by Chessqueen » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:07 am
Bye, Pichy and myself will not be posting here anymore. :oops:
Top
I was Not going to post anymore, but I kept having Nightmares, and the same Pichy that hunt me once in a while kept waking me up saying post something, go ahead post something, if NOT I will be the worse Pichy ghost that will hunt you every night and will NOT let you sleep unless you go there and post something stupid like always :oops:
http://wrbc2018.com/en/
No I can NOT believe that this happened to GM Carlsen, he felt like getting into a fist fight :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzs3k_rZXEE

Re: Carlsen is already winning in Rapid.. WAO !

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:14 am
by Chessqueen
Chessqueen wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:19 am
Chessqueen wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:36 pm
Guenther wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:54 pm
Chessqueen wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:45 pm
http://wrbc2018.com/en/
Bye--Forever- but keep your chess Hobby- it keeps your mind Sharp

Post by Chessqueen » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:07 am
Bye, Pichy and myself will not be posting here anymore. :oops:
Top
I was Not going to post anymore, but I kept having Nightmares, and the same Pichy that hunt me once in a while kept waking me up saying post something, go ahead post something, if NOT I will be the worse Pichy ghost that will hunt you every night and will NOT let you sleep unless you go there and post something stupid like always :oops:
http://wrbc2018.com/en/
No I can NOT believe that this happened to GM Carlsen, he felt like getting into a fist fight :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzs3k_rZXEE
This was the best Rapid game played so far, and GM Nakamura got Killed :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc-ZNumGlRg