To Ted Summers

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Damir
Full name: Damir Desevac

To Ted Summers

Post by Damir »

If you ever experience problems when playing on Infinity chess server, where your engine delivers no move……
don't resign the game. Try and shut down the GUI with taskmanager. You can do this by clicking on these 3 buttons at once: Ctrl+Alt+Delete, than click on Infinity GUI with your mouse to close it. After that try and relog back on the server again. Your game will be resumed again.
AdminX

Re: To Ted Summers

Post by AdminX »

Thanks, will give it a try. I thought I might have had something misconfigured. It has been ages since I last logged in there.
"Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions."

Post by Damir »

if you are trying to run Leela there, you better ask CumnorChessClub to help you. Erdo had some issues with running Lc0, but now he has fixed it thx to him, I wonder if you have the same issue as he did.
AdminX

Post by AdminX »

Damir wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 6:19 pm if you are trying to run Leela there, you better ask CumnorChessClub to help you. Erdo had some issues with running Lc0, but now he has fixed it thx to him, I wonder if you have the same issue as he did.
I might have, since I was trying to run Leela.
"Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions."
Full name: N.N.

Post by Eduard »

Hello Damir, I have a question about Infinity. Why I can not chat there if I have not played any games (as new member)? I wanted to play but had technical problems. These problems could have been solved in the chat, but without played games I can not chat. That's all illogical. :roll:
Damir

Post by Damir »

Hi Eduard

I know nothing of not beeing able to chat with no games beeing played. Did you try and talk to CumnorChessClub or Balabachi there regarding this?
They are ICC admins there. Maybe you should try and talk to them? Juss click on their nicks and write them a private message.
Cumnor
Full name: Kevin D Plant

Post by Cumnor »

New members can only chat to the room they are in, click the down arrow under the chat window and select (Send everyone in room) or click on a username in the players list and chat direct to them.

As for problems with using LC0, I suggest chatting with players Murx or Xeonrocks they use LC0 in infinitychess every day and will help you get it running. Any other Engine or others problems I am sure I can resolve those issues you might experience.

Regards
Kevin
aka CumnorChessClub on Infinitychess.
Moderator of Rybka forum (Site no longer active)
Admin of Infinitychess playing server and Forum (Site suspended, maybe be back in the Future)
Eduard
Full name: N.N.

Post by Eduard »

Thanks for this information!