For Steven Blincoe

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Dan Honeycutt

Re: For Steven Blincoe

Post by Dan Honeycutt »

Steve B wrote:hi Dan

i didnt realize you had a "silent partner" regarding the Avatars
it seems then that there is more here then meets the eye and what meets the eye here cries out for more

as an aside..it brings me no joy to point out the painful yet obvious fact that this thread has now topped over the 1100 view mark
as much as i would like to believe that my dedicated chess computer posts are finally receiving the readership they so rightly deserve i am forced to admit that for me to achieve this high rate alone i would have to GIVE away chess computers for free and even then i would not crack 200-250 views
..it just goes to show you that old expensive and rare chess computers are simply no match for a good piece of

Arse Regards
Steve
There is no need to feel glum, Steve. It has nothing to do with dedicated chess computers. Would be the same with PC chess engines. Or PCs. Or Ferrari convertibles. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, in the entire world of male play toys has any chance when the competition is a fine piece of ass.

That's how it is regards.
Dan H.
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Dan Honeycutt wrote:
Steve B wrote:hi Dan

i didnt realize you had a "silent partner" regarding the Avatars
it seems then that there is more here then meets the eye and what meets the eye here cries out for more

as an aside..it brings me no joy to point out the painful yet obvious fact that this thread has now topped over the 1100 view mark
as much as i would like to believe that my dedicated chess computer posts are finally receiving the readership they so rightly deserve i am forced to admit that for me to achieve this high rate alone i would have to GIVE away chess computers for free and even then i would not crack 200-250 views
..it just goes to show you that old expensive and rare chess computers are simply no match for a good piece of

Arse Regards
Steve
There is no need to feel glum, Steve. It has nothing to do with dedicated chess computers. Would be the same with PC chess engines. Or PCs. Or Ferrari convertibles. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, in the entire world of male play toys has any chance when the competition is a fine piece of ass.

That's how it is regards.
Dan H.
you are also up early today i see
hopefully you are not working as i am

well the mods will soon be invoking the "ONLY 5 Humorous Posts Per Thread "rule instituted last year in several post deletions of mine and Ferns posts

as a result i will leave you the last post in this thread

but please Dan ..TRY to make it humorous
:wink:
At Work Regards
Steve
Dan Honeycutt

Post by Dan Honeycutt »

Steve B wrote:you are also up early today i see
hopefully you are not working as i am

well the mods will soon be invoking the "ONLY 5 Humorous Posts Per Thread "rule instituted last year in several post deletions of mine and Ferns posts

as a result i will leave you the last post in this thread

but please Dan ..TRY to make it humorous
:wink:
At Work Regards
Steve
You want a humorous reply you have to give me some material to work with. Working on a Saturday? How can I make something humorous out of that?

More seriously, my wife is a CPA. She is not in private practice now so things aren't quite so bad but I know what you guys go through during this time of the year. Of course then comes April 16 and after that the only hope of finding you is look on the golf course.

Best
Dan H.
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Thanks Dan
i appreciate the understanding

and to make matters even worse..this year the filing deadline has been extended to 4/17! due to some goofy state holidays taking place in Massachusetts and Washington D.C where all business will be closed

2 More Days Of Hell Regards
Steve