Playing Ron Nelson Programs, Today

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Steve B

Re: Playing Ron Nelson Programs, Today

Post by Steve B »

Steve B wrote:
klute wrote:Hi Steve

Interesting - but what Schachcomputer bauble could I offer in exchange? It would seem that a Winter 2007 expedition to Peter's would be called for, but the effort required - establishment of base camp, the recruitment of sherpas that must be fed and clothed - bottled oxygen for the uppermost reaches of Peter's store room. Not to mention the ever present risk of a horrible death, crushed in an avalanche of Travel Masters.

I fear I am not the man I once was. Last year I was the answer to life, the universe and everything...but now I am 43.

Weary Bones Regards

Cameron
Hi Cameron

you are feeling the years now more so because you no longer have the "Ring Of Power" in your possession

email me privately and we will conduct this multi-million dollar transaction in peace and quiet

Bilbo Baggins Sends His Regards
Steve
hi Cameron
jus as a follow up..

i have not heard back from you on the Prodigy so i will assume you are more interested in a Mint one rather then in my double

i will keep my eyes and ears open ..Regards
Steve
klute

Post by klute »

Hi Steve

I'll send you an e-mail soon...I've been doing some Autumn maintenance on my laptop and at the moment I have my e-mail setup on a different partition to my ChessBase stuff, which I'm in right now.

Regards

Cameron[/quote]
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

hi Cameron
received email and replied
Steve