Soy it seems Like....

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

fern

Soy it seems Like....

Post by fern »

...there will be NOT Hiarcs 3 free downloading. Probably Mark is too much busy. You know? What I miss the more of those old versions is...the GUI. I am fed up with Arena, Chessbase, etc guis that you meet everywhere with all programs. They are great, but I would like to see something different and H.. older were.

Farewell to all that regards
Fernando
Steve B

Re: Soy it seems Like....

Post by Steve B »

i can feel your pain my friend

but i also feel deep pain

look at the situation i am confronted with...

some clown posts here with the ridiculous name of HOW DEE DOODEE or some such nonsense and mentions Fritz in the title and ALREADY has 155 views
while my thread about the 3rd game of the historic match ..Res-Fruit VS H3(a match that you did not attend even ONE game i might add) is already languishing on the 2nd page here and cannot even crack 50 miserable views!

i guess i do not need a sledgehammer smashed over my head to realize i am fighting a losing cause here

soon i will give up altogether

Resigned Regards
Steve
fern

Post by fern »

Surely you are joking. I can be happy when ANY of my posts get two or three answers, many does not get even one.

You complain due to excessive self indulgence regards
Fernando
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

fern wrote:Surely you are joking. I can be happy when ANY of my posts get two or three answers, many does not get even one.

You complain due to excessive self indulgence regards
Fernando
sure make fun of my pain
now i see you will get H3 after all...while my post about game 3 of the match (a match you did not pay me the respect to attend even ONE game) is now bumped to page 14 with 50 views not even a possibility

Very Close to Resignation Now Regards
Steve
fern

Post by fern »

Why you say I did not attend your match?
What? Have you an spy here, in my house, hidden behind the refrigerator?

I am still coughing after the cold I got looking that sad game so early hours regards
fernando
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

fern wrote:Why you say I did not attend your match?
What? Have you an spy here, in my house, hidden behind the refrigerator?

I am still coughing after the cold I got looking that sad game so early hours regards
fernando
i could see ALL those in attendance
you did not show
not once for even one of Five games

Even Mark Uniacke the creator of Hiarcs
and a recognized World Class programmer had the respect for these very special games to show up for 3 of the 5 games

my shame knows no bounds
Resignation eminent regards
Steve
fern

Post by fern »

There are many paths to the House of the Lord.
I am not a computer savvy and I was not acquainted as how to go to those computerish, sinner places, where those satanic events happens, but I wake up and on my knees I prayed for you to my God, the wallet, that for that purpose I putted on a chair under my underwear.
But that, my prayers, you did not detect.
You have lost any spirituality you used to have in the old days of wine, roses and beatiful computers sent to your old, disposesed and sick friend.

I already hear the trumpet of the doomsday regards
Fernando