Do not Listen to the Recent Steve Blincoe incarnation

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

fern

Do not Listen to the Recent Steve Blincoe incarnation

Post by fern »

A supposed member of this place, Steve Blincoe, has just said how happy he was of not having to pay for a Citrine, according a deal previously made. Alain zanchetta rewrote the code of Hiarcs 0.3 and Hiarcs 0.5 and so he should receive it, but he said "No" and this faked Steve appeared at once saying "great".
False.
Real Blincoe has told me by phone he was suplanted by a nasty clone that thinks first in his wallet and only then in his friends.
"Me, the real Blincoe", he told me, "is prepared to give three Citrines for this succesful convertion. One for Alain, one for Harvey and one for you, dear fernando, for being there at the other side of the line".

Yes, that is the REAL Blincoe.
Any other eventually answering this post is again the bloody clone, a plastic made imitation already falling in pieces as he was made in China.

Just to warn you all regards
fernand
Albert Silver

Re: Do not Listen to the Recent Steve Blincoe incarnation

Post by Albert Silver »

fern wrote:A supposed member of this place, Steve Blincoe, has just said how happy he was of not having to pay for a Citrine, according a deal previously made. Alain zanchetta rewrote the code of Hiarcs 0.3 and Hiarcs 0.5 and so he should receive it, but he said "No" and this faked Steve appeared at once saying "great".
False.
Real Blincoe has told me by phone he was suplanted by a nasty clone that thinks first in his wallet and only then in his friends.
"Me, the real Blincoe", he told me, "is prepared to give three Citrines for this succesful convertion. One for Alain, one for Harvey and one for you, dear fernando, for being there at the other side of the line".

Any other eventually answering this post is again the bloody clone, a plastic made imitation already falling in pieces as he was made in China.

fernand
He called me too just after. He was very upset about the clone, and apologized for forgetting to give me a Citrine too. He even promised to autograph mine... 8-)

Albert (the real one)
Tony Thomas

Post by Tony Thomas »

Albert Silver wrote:
fern wrote:A supposed member of this place, Steve Blincoe, has just said how happy he was of not having to pay for a Citrine, according a deal previously made. Alain zanchetta rewrote the code of Hiarcs 0.3 and Hiarcs 0.5 and so he should receive it, but he said "No" and this faked Steve appeared at once saying "great".
False.

fernand
He called me too just after. He was very upset about the clone, and apologized for forgetting to give me a Citrine too. He even promised to autograph mine... 8-)

Albert (the real one)
Can Wurj Psipow say something here?

<YO>
The fake one
Robert Weck

Post by Robert Weck »

Albert Silver wrote: He called me too just after. He was very upset about the clone, and apologized for forgetting to give me a Citrine too. He even promised to autograph mine... 8-)

Albert (the real one)
And what about me??? He simply forgot me!!! :evil:

I will never talk to him again!!! I am furious!!

:wink: regards,
Robert
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

False.

fernand
Dear Friend
the clone was none other then my Nephew ..a true "Infant Terrible"

not only does he single handledly destroy my $10,000 Novag Robot but now he is logging on here with my name making ridiculous comments and posts

i have instituted legal action against him and his mother(my wifes sister)
for the time being he is not allowed out of his room unless he is bound and shackled in leg irons
his mother too

have a pleasant day regards
Steve
Last edited by Steve B on Fri May 11, 2007 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Dear Robert and Moderator Silver( i didnt wantto type " Dear Albert "for fear of violating The Beatles copyrights now in place)

please excuse the offers and promises from my wayward..nere-do-well Nephew-in-law
he is being dealt with in the most strenuous and painful fashion i can assure you both!

Marquis De Sade Regards
Steve
Robert Weck

Post by Robert Weck »

Steve B wrote: he is being dealt with in the most strenuous and painful fashion i can assure you both!

Marquis De Sade Regards
Steve
sounds gooooood! :twisted:

calming down a little bit regards,
Robert