My Strelka Thread Was Removed At My Request!

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

geots

My Strelka Thread Was Removed At My Request!

Post by geots »

Do not blame Graham for removing the Strelka thread i just recently made. New ones seem to be causing trouble, and i dont want that. I asked him to please remove it. So blame me- dont blame him.

regards
Dave McClain
Location: Major, 45 Commando, Royal Marines, Condor Barracks, Arbroath, Scotland
Full name: Dave MCClain

Re: My Strelka Thread Was Removed At My Request!

Post by Dave McClain »

geots wrote:Do not blame Graham for removing the Strelka thread i just recently made. New ones seem to be causing trouble, and i dont want that. I asked him to please remove it. So blame me- dont blame him.

regards
OK, George, it's your fault! :)
Major, 45 Commando, Royal Marines,
Condor Barracks, Arbroath, Scotland
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

hi George

Moderators are at your beck and call are they?
:wink:
CCRL Regards
Steve
Harvey Williamson

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Steve B wrote:hi George

CCRL Regards
Steve
Moderators please remove this post by Steve as it is off topic and nothing to do with collectors corner.
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Harvey Williamson wrote:

CCRL Regards
Steve
Moderators please remove this post by Steve as it is off topic and nothing to do with collectors corner.
Harvey!
i though you were at Leiden???
:shock: Regards
Steve
Harvey Williamson

Steve B wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:

CCRL Regards
Steve
Harvey!
i though you were at Leiden???
:shock: Regards
Steve
driving there on thursday regards!

Harvey
Harvey Williamson

Off Topic Erik and Andre or any Dutch please help!?

As we are talking about being off topic and I am going to Holland on Thursday. Enrico and I were looking up some abusive phrases in Dutch on the internet - just in case they are needed.

Now one of the great CCC posters is Erik Roggenburg. I have had enough of reading this "Yes, my last name IS Dutch. Just don't ask me what it means!"
Enrico and I need to know!!?
Dave McClain
Location: Major, 45 Commando, Royal Marines, Condor Barracks, Arbroath, Scotland
Full name: Dave MCClain

Re: Off Topic Erik and Andre or any Dutch please help!?

Post by Dave McClain »

Harvey Williamson wrote:As we are talking about being off topic and I am going to Holland on Thursday. Enrico and I were looking up some abusive phrases in Dutch on the internet - just in case they are needed.

Now one of the great CCC posters is Erik Roggenburg. I have had enough of reading this "Yes, my last name IS Dutch. Just don't ask me what it means!"
Harvey,

I already asked Eric some time ago. I was told it was a city in Holland............. :( I was hoping it was something more risque! :P
Major, 45 Commando, Royal Marines,
Condor Barracks, Arbroath, Scotland
Harvey Williamson

Dave McClain wrote:
Harvey Williamson wrote:As we are talking about being off topic and I am going to Holland on Thursday. Enrico and I were looking up some abusive phrases in Dutch on the internet - just in case they are needed.

Harvey,

I already asked Eric some time ago. I was told it was a city in Holland............. :( I was hoping it was something more risque! :P
Me to :( Moderators please delete the thread again if Erik confirms this and please issue erik with a lifetime ban.
Roman Hartmann

Post by Roman Hartmann »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
Dave McClain wrote:

Harvey,

Me to :( Moderators please delete the thread again if Erik confirms this and please issue erik with a lifetime ban.
Maybe you prefer this Dutch then:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Schultz

Roman