Computer Chess Reports No Longer Online??

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
Post Reply
Steve B

Computer Chess Reports No Longer Online??

Post by Steve B » Mon May 21, 2007 1:27 pm

Christopher Conkie was providing the computer chess world a wonderful service by hosting almost all of the Computer Chess Reports on his site:

http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ads&cid=17

but now it appears that the reports are no longer available???

perhaps there is something wrong with my browser or link??

:shock: Regards :shock:
Steve

Robert Weck
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:19 am

Re: Computer Chess Reports No Longer Online??

Post by Robert Weck » Mon May 21, 2007 1:45 pm

Steve B wrote: http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ads&cid=17

but now it appears that the reports are no longer available???

perhaps there is something wrong with my browser or link??
the same here...


Robert

Christopher Conkie
Posts: 6068
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:34 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Computer Chess Reports No Longer Online??

Post by Christopher Conkie » Mon May 21, 2007 1:54 pm

Robert Weck wrote:
Steve B wrote: http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ads&cid=17

but now it appears that the reports are no longer available???

perhaps there is something wrong with my browser or link??
the same here...


Robert
We updated the website. The links will be back soon, as well as the CCR issues that were previously unavailable. These missing issues have now been scanned for us.

I had a collapsed pst mail file and their retrival has been difficult but I have them now. Hence no mails from me to anyone (it's been great btw).

Once I have reconstructed them (they are in parts) we will be hosting the complete set.

Then there will be an announcement.

Christopher

Steve B

Re: Computer Chess Reports No Longer Online??

Post by Steve B » Mon May 21, 2007 1:58 pm

hi Chris
Great!!
:D

there must have been something wrong with your internet connections because i sent you a personal email about a subscription to Selective Search which you never replied to!
:cry:

the full ten slots are taken but if you are interested in this then PM me!you certainly deserve one if you are interested in it!

http://www.talkchess.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13803

There Are Always Exceptions Regards
Steve

gerold
Posts: 10121
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:57 pm
Location: van buren,missouri

Re: Computer Chess Reports No Longer Online??

Post by gerold » Mon May 21, 2007 2:29 pm

Robert Weck wrote:
Steve B wrote: http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ads&cid=17

but now it appears that the reports are no longer available???

perhaps there is something wrong with my browser or link??
the same here...


Robert
I signed up and got email ok and then try to sign in with no luck.

Christopher Conkie
Posts: 6068
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:34 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Computer Chess Reports No Longer Online??

Post by Christopher Conkie » Mon May 21, 2007 2:34 pm

gerold wrote:
Robert Weck wrote:
Steve B wrote: http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ads&cid=17

but now it appears that the reports are no longer available???

perhaps there is something wrong with my browser or link??
the same here...


Robert
I signed up and got email ok and then try to sign in with no luck.
username = Gerold

with a capital G

password is the one you wanted.

All you need to do is login...here......

http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ur_Account

The membership system is by approval you see.

Christopher

gerold
Posts: 10121
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:57 pm
Location: van buren,missouri

Re: Computer Chess Reports No Longer Online??

Post by gerold » Mon May 21, 2007 3:38 pm

Christopher Conkie wrote:
gerold wrote:
Robert Weck wrote:
Steve B wrote: http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ads&cid=17

but now it appears that the reports are no longer available???

perhaps there is something wrong with my browser or link??
the same here...


Robert
I signed up and got email ok and then try to sign in with no luck.
username = Gerold

with a capital G

password is the one you wanted.

All you need to do is login...here......

http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ur_Account

The membership system is by approval you see.

Christopher
Thanks Christopher. got it now. .

Gerold.

Christopher Conkie
Posts: 6068
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:34 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Computer Chess Reports No Longer Online??

Post by Christopher Conkie » Mon May 21, 2007 3:44 pm

gerold wrote:
Christopher Conkie wrote:
gerold wrote:
Robert Weck wrote:
Steve B wrote: http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ads&cid=17

but now it appears that the reports are no longer available???

perhaps there is something wrong with my browser or link??
the same here...


Robert
I signed up and got email ok and then try to sign in with no luck.
username = Gerold

with a capital G

password is the one you wanted.

All you need to do is login...here......

http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ur_Account

The membership system is by approval you see.

Christopher
Thanks Christopher. Tryed logging in no luck. I used captal G on
used name. I used the password that was email me. ON the code
i used first lower case and next time i used captal in the code.
No luck logging in. On code do i use cap.s or lower case .

Gerold.
username = Gerold
password = the one you chose (or the auto generated one if you chose that option)

The 5 letter code you must type is always all in uppercase (capitals). Lowercase will not work.

Christopher

gerold
Posts: 10121
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:57 pm
Location: van buren,missouri

Re: Computer Chess Reports No Longer Online??

Post by gerold » Mon May 21, 2007 4:19 pm

Christopher Conkie wrote:
gerold wrote:
Christopher Conkie wrote:
gerold wrote:
Robert Weck wrote:
Steve B wrote: http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ads&cid=17

but now it appears that the reports are no longer available???

perhaps there is something wrong with my browser or link??
the same here...


Robert
I signed up and got email ok and then try to sign in with no luck.
username = Gerold

with a capital G

password is the one you wanted.

All you need to do is login...here......

http://www.exactachess.com/modules.php? ... ur_Account

The membership system is by approval you see.

Christopher
Thanks Christopher. Tryed logging in no luck. I used captal G on
used name. I used the password that was email me. ON the code
i used first lower case and next time i used captal in the code.
No luck logging in. On code do i use cap.s or lower case .

Gerold.
username = Gerold
password = the one you chose (or the auto generated one if you chose that option)

The 5 letter code you must type is always all in uppercase (capitals). Lowercase will not work.

Christopher
Thanks Christopher . Got it now. I like the new site. Nice.

Gerold.

Post Reply