Page 1 of 1

How many know ...

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:19 am
by MikeB
How many know ?

That today. there is available an electronic Wood Chess Computer with 81 LEDS ( 4 to light up each sqaure). It has a built in chess engine or it is able to communicate with your PC wirelessly ( up to 60 feet away with add'l blue toothh hardware ) for play against your favorite engine using your pc's hardware and one of the standard chess GUIs .

Re: How many know ...

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:28 am
by Terry McCracken
MikeB wrote:How many know ?

That today. there is available an electronic Wood Chess Computer with 81 LEDS ( 4 to light up each sqaure). It has a built in chess engine or it is able to communicate with your PC wirelessly ( up to 60 feet away with add'l blue toothh hardware ) for play against your favorite engine using your pc's hardware and one of the standard chess GUIs .
Who makes it?

Re: How many know ...

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:12 am
by Murat
Did we not have enough of citrine already? :D


Murat:.

Re: How many know ...

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:49 am
by Terry McCracken
Murat wrote:Did we not have enough of citrine already? :D


Murat:.
Cat's out of the bag now :lol:

Re: How many know ...

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:57 pm
by AdminX
MikeB wrote: for play against your favorite engine using your pc's hardware and one of the standard chess GUIs .
Huh?, Are you stating that I can also use it as a DGT board some what to play versus Shredder, Fritz, Rybka, etc ... ?

The ad says; Will connect to the PC to print/store/follow games
I'm not sure what they mean by "follow games".

Re: How many know ...

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:12 pm
by Terry McCracken
AdminX wrote:
MikeB wrote: for play against your favorite engine using your pc's hardware and one of the standard chess GUIs .
Huh?, Are you stating that I can also use it as a DGT board some what to play versus Shredder, Fritz, Rybka, etc ... ?

The ad says; Will connect to the PC to print/store/follow games
I'm not sure what they mean by "follow games".
Apparently it can. The DGT Board is virtually obsolete :P

Throwing my DGT Board in the Fireplace Regards,
Terry

Re: How many know ...

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:51 pm
by mclane
but it seems it costs much.

ruuds new computer ?!

Re: How many know ...

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:53 pm
by Terry McCracken
mclane wrote:but it seems it costs much.

ruuds new computer ?!
So does a DGT Board!

Crackling in the Fire Regards,
Terry