I am sorry that you believed such a piece of shit....

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

fern

I am sorry that you believed such a piece of shit....

Post by fern »

...some pals here took seriously my post about the new Excalibur unit. It pretended to be a private joke with Steve Blincoe AND perhaps, with luck, a hook to get from him some extra info, IF he really have it.
I have no way to know anything about how the program is or will be. Of course it would be my pleasure if something of the fantasies I wrote was true. I have always thought that Excalibur in some way could get the old Spracklen stuff and give to it a refurbishing, but it has been not so to my knowledge, though nobody could know if Nelson take a peek or not in them from time to time.
In any case I will purchase the unit even at the price to starve my family and no matter if the program is Nelson or not. Besides, Nelson has delivered some decent engines, lastly, as I have commented time and again about De luxe touch unit and Alexandra and Grand master. I can hope this last one will be even more decent, to say it soft.
If someone went beyond his mind due to my post, I apologize. You know, in order to make a joke I could cut the throat of my grandmother.

Phantom regards
Fernando
Steve B

Re: I am sorry that you believed such a piece of shit....

Post by Steve B »

your post was taken very seriously although not by me of course
and there is now wild rumors all over the Internet forums

even the Spracklens are angry and have already initiated legal proceedings against Nelson

i am running around like a fireman trying to put out all of the fires

Smokey The Bear Regards
Steve
fern

Post by fern »

All this could have been avoided if you have been more generous in sharing what you already know, if you know something else. Now, due to your silence, I will be taken to a court and probably shot in the head after a short trial, China style.

My last will is that one of my men get near you and stab you to death regards
Fernando
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

Oh i see
now it is my fault because i am supposed to know beforehand that you are going to spread wild rumors?

Playing Surface Smaller then Mirage Regards
Steve
mclane
Full name: Thorsten Czub

Post by mclane »

i am always interested in wonder fernando. i am a believer.
not a religious. but i believe in the wonder called computerchess.
fern

Post by fern »

Of course is your fault. First you marvel us with some hints, then you shut the door. That is called mental cruelty and give room to deranged behavior. I will see what my legal advisers say of this.

I am going to see you in the court regards
Fernando
fern

Post by fern »

I hope too to see a revival of Spracklen stuff, some day, some how. My joke in fact just clothed that real desire.

My best
Fernando
mclane
Full name: Thorsten Czub

Post by mclane »

look, the spice girls are there again.
why not the spracklens :-)
Steve B

Post by Steve B »

fern wrote:Of course is your fault. First you marvel us with some hints, then you shut the door. That is called mental cruelty and give room to deranged behavior. I will see what my legal advisers say of this.

I am going to see you in the court regards
Fernando
i have given much information already
its just not all in one place and in one post
it is sprinkled amongst many threads and posts..bit by bit..piece by piece..little by little..
sometimes in cryptic code and sometimes in full clear statements(although out of context for that particular thread)

you must review ALL of my posts again and again and again

its not my fault you cannot figure it all out

Secrets Of The Pharaohs Regards
Steve