83 nice Testpositions (Long and big post).

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: bob, hgm, Harvey Williamson

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the [d] tag before the upgrade.
jd1
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:07 am

Re: 83 nice Testpositions (Long and big post).

Post by jd1 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:24 pm

MikeB wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:23 pm
jd1 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:31 am
Play 1.Rb1! that draws. Other moves lose.


Could you please check this one? I believe 1. Rb1 cxb1Q 2. Bxb1 e3! wins for Black.
negative, it's a nice litte fortress

Yes, it's a nice fortress trapping the Black king. Vinvin pointed that out above.

MikeB
Posts: 3824
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:34 am
Location: Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania

Re: 83 nice Testpositions (Long and big post).

Post by MikeB » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:05 pm

jd1 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:24 pm
MikeB wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:23 pm
jd1 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:31 am
Play 1.Rb1! that draws. Other moves lose.


Could you please check this one? I believe 1. Rb1 cxb1Q 2. Bxb1 e3! wins for Black.
negative, it's a nice litte fortress

Yes, it's a nice fortress trapping the Black king. Vinvin pointed that out above.
That’s what happens if you go through a thread and respond to a comment before reading the rest of the comments. It happens, thanks for pointing it out.

jp
Posts: 1248
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:54 am

Re: 83 nice Testpositions (Long and big post).

Post by jp » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:30 am


Hai wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:12 am
LC0 Sergio 40x512 (320)

The position is very easy for the 40x512 net and 40x512 runs up to depth 18 extreme fast.

1.Rb1 cxb1Q 2.Bxb1 e3 3.Bxf5 e2 4.f3 e1Q 5.Bg4
= (-0.05) depth: 6 00:00:0
<snip>
After Rb1... LC0 knows that h3 and not f3 is the only move to draw.
No, it does not! Not at the depth 6 you showed. I'm not doubting it fixes its mistake at higher depths, but you didn't show what depth it first does so.

And Leela is doubly wrong at depth 6, because even playing 4.h3 instead of 4.f3 loses. The order of the fourth and fifth moves cannot be switched, as Leela does.


Vinvin wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:46 am
e3! is draw after : 1. Rb1 cxb1=Q 2. Bxb1 e3 3. Bxf5 e2 4. Bg4 e1=Q 5. h3 =

But we found 2 solutions for the starting position , both draw : 1.b1 and 1.Rh8+, so it's not a good test.

There are a lot of refutation for the 83 positions from the first message.
I guess we could get rid of the 1.Rh8+ solution by putting a Black N on b1:
1R6/8/8/5bp1/4p2k/8/B1p2PKP/1n6 w - - 0 1

But that probably makes it too easy for engines (though they still need to get the end of the line right, i.e. the fourth and fifth moves).

Hai
Posts: 532
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:19 am

Re: 83 nice Testpositions (Long and big post).

Post by Hai » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:41 am

jp wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:30 am

Hai wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:12 am
LC0 Sergio 40x512 (320)

The position is very easy for the 40x512 net and 40x512 runs up to depth 18 extreme fast.

1.Rb1 cxb1Q 2.Bxb1 e3 3.Bxf5 e2 4.f3 e1Q 5.Bg4
= (-0.05) depth: 6 00:00:0
<snip>
After Rb1... LC0 knows that h3 and not f3 is the only move to draw.
No, it does not! Not at the depth 6 you showed. I'm not doubting it fixes its mistake at higher depths, but you didn't show what depth it first does so.

And Leela is doubly wrong at depth 6, because even playing 4.h3 instead of 4.f3 loses. The order of the fourth and fifth moves cannot be switched, as Leela does.
I saw LC0 fixed it, that's why I wrote it.

But you right.
It's terrible to see that LC0 found the first best moves but blunders later, because he used so much time... 00:00:00:XX
But here you can see LC0 fixed his later blunder, because he used so much more time... 00:00:01 :shock: :shock: :shock:

1.Rb1 cxb1B 2.Bxb1 e3 3.Bxf5 e2 4.Bg4 e1Q 5.h3 Qe7 6.Kg1 Qb7 7.Kh2
= (-0.05) depth: 7 00:00:01 1226N, tb=22

jp
Posts: 1248
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:54 am

Re: 83 nice Testpositions (Long and big post).

Post by jp » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:47 am

Hai wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:41 am
1.Rb1 cxb1B 2.Bxb1 e3 3.Bxf5 e2 4.Bg4 e1Q 5.h3 Qe7 6.Kg1 Qb7 7.Kh2
= (-0.05) depth: 7 00:00:01 1226N, tb=22
Well, thanks for posting it because we won't know if you don't post it.

But what is tb=22? Is that tablebase hits? What tablebases are you using? You should turn all TBs off. Maybe if it's just 5-man TBs it does not matter. With 7-man TBs, it would make it extremely easy. 6-man TBs, I don't know.

And if I may nitpick, 5... Qe7 6.Kg1 Qb7 7.Kh2 is not the main line. (Of course by that stage, it's already a draw.) Maybe if you leave your Leela (no tablebases!) on for much longer than a second, it will show the main line.

zullil
Posts: 5960
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:31 pm
Location: PA USA
Full name: Louis Zulli

Re: 83 nice Testpositions (Long and big post).

Post by zullil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:10 am

jp wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:47 am
Hai wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:41 am
1.Rb1 cxb1B 2.Bxb1 e3 3.Bxf5 e2 4.Bg4 e1Q 5.h3 Qe7 6.Kg1 Qb7 7.Kh2
= (-0.05) depth: 7 00:00:01 1226N, tb=22
Well, thanks for posting it because we won't know if you don't post it.

But what is tb=22? Is that tablebase hits? What tablebases are you using? You should turn all TBs off. Maybe if it's just 5-man TBs it does not matter. With 7-man TBs, it would make it extremely easy. 6-man TBs, I don't know.

And if I may nitpick, 5... Qe7 6.Kg1 Qb7 7.Kh2 is not the main line. (Of course by that stage, it's already a draw.) Maybe if you leave your Leela (no tablebases!) on for much longer than a second, it will show the main line.

Clearly network 512x40-swa-320000 does not "understand" this position. The net does believe that h3 is the best choice pre-search, with a P of 9.58%, but even after search it gives the move an 86.9% chance of losing the game. So, like all other engines, it "solves" this study simply by determining, via search, that all other paths are worse.

Code: Select all

0214 06:02:31.509321 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/stoppers/stoppers.cc:64] Stopped search: Reached visits limit: 16225>=16000
0214 06:02:31.509933 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -292 wdl 4 127 869 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 1 pv h2h3 e1a1 g2f3 a1f1 f3e3 f1a6 e3f3 a6a7 f3e4 a7f2
0214 06:02:31.509968 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -452 wdl 2 60 938 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 2 pv f2f3 e1c1 g2f2 c1h1 h2h3 h1h2 f2e3
0214 06:02:31.509992 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -702 wdl 1 33 966 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 3 pv g4f3 g5g4 f3a8 e1d2 g2g1 h4h3 a8g2
0214 06:02:31.510002 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -1698 wdl 0 11 989 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 4 pv g4f5 g5g4 f5d3 e1d2 d3f1 h4g5 g2g1
0214 06:02:31.510012 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -1525 wdl 0 13 987 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 5 pv g4d7 g5g4 d7c6 e1e6 c6b7 e6e7 b7a8
0214 06:02:31.510021 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -1885 wdl 0 10 990 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 6 pv g4c8 g5g4 c8b7 e1d2 g2g1 h4h3
0214 06:02:31.510031 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 7 pv g4e2 e1e2
0214 06:02:31.510040 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 8 pv g4h5 h4h5
0214 06:02:31.510048 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 9 pv g4d1 e1d1
0214 06:02:31.510057 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -5056 wdl 0 3 997 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 10 pv g4h3 e1e7 h3g4 h4g4
0214 06:02:31.510066 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 11 pv g2f3 e1h1 f3e2 h4g4
0214 06:02:31.510075 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 12 pv g4e6 e1e6
0214 06:02:31.510084 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 13 pv f2f4 h4g4
0214 06:02:31.510162 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string f2f4  (351 ) N:     176 (+ 0) (P:  7.35%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22274) (Q+U: -0.77726) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510176 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4e6  (863 ) N:     177 (+ 0) (P:  7.38%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22241) (Q+U: -0.77759) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510187 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4h3  (851 ) N:     178 (+ 0) (P:  7.30%) (Q: -0.99739) (D:  0.002) (U: 0.21888) (Q+U: -0.77851) (V: -0.9965) 
0214 06:02:31.510196 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g2f3  (373 ) N:     178 (+ 0) (P:  7.45%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22336) (Q+U: -0.77664) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510204 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4d1  (842 ) N:     182 (+ 0) (P:  7.59%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22269) (Q+U: -0.77731) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510213 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4h5  (862 ) N:     182 (+ 0) (P:  7.60%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22278) (Q+U: -0.77722) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510221 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4e2  (844 ) N:     182 (+ 0) (P:  7.61%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22313) (Q+U: -0.77687) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510230 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4c8  (869 ) N:     194 (+ 0) (P:  7.54%) (Q: -0.98970) (D:  0.010) (U: 0.20747) (Q+U: -0.78223) (V: -0.9950) 
0214 06:02:31.510239 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4d7  (867 ) N:     200 (+ 0) (P:  7.58%) (Q: -0.98663) (D:  0.013) (U: 0.20234) (Q+U: -0.78430) (V: -0.9950) 
0214 06:02:31.510254 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4f5  (860 ) N:     202 (+ 0) (P:  7.75%) (Q: -0.98828) (D:  0.011) (U: 0.20502) (Q+U: -0.78326) (V: -0.9940) 
0214 06:02:31.510263 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4f3  (849 ) N:     243 (+ 0) (P:  7.66%) (Q: -0.96517) (D:  0.033) (U: 0.16849) (Q+U: -0.79668) (V: -0.9935) 
0214 06:02:31.510272 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string f2f3  (346 ) N:     319 (+ 0) (P:  7.62%) (Q: -0.93639) (D:  0.060) (U: 0.12776) (Q+U: -0.80863) (V: -0.9705) 
0214 06:02:31.510280 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string h2h3  (400 ) N:   13811 (+57) (P:  9.58%) (Q: -0.86476) (D:  0.128) (U: 0.00371) (Q+U: -0.86105) (V: -0.6886) 
0214 06:02:31.510290 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:296] --- Opponent moves after: h2h3
0214 06:02:31.510363 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1d1  (1716) N:       3 (+ 0) (P:  1.41%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 1.69280) (Q+U:  0.69280) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510370 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e2  (1710) N:       3 (+ 0) (P:  1.47%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 1.75491) (Q+U:  0.75491) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510376 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e6  (1697) N:       4 (+ 0) (P:  1.65%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 1.57964) (Q+U:  0.57964) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510381 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1f1  (1717) N:       8 (+ 0) (P:  1.48%) (Q:  0.01437) (D:  0.968) (U: 0.78808) (Q+U:  0.80244) (V:  0.1149) 
0214 06:02:31.510387 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1h1  (1719) N:       8 (+ 0) (P:  1.57%) (Q:  0.00000) (D:  1.000) (U: 0.83577) (Q+U:  0.83577) (V:  0.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510392 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1g1  (1718) N:       8 (+ 0) (P:  1.58%) (Q: -0.00071) (D:  0.972) (U: 0.83902) (Q+U:  0.83831) (V: -0.0057) 
0214 06:02:31.510398 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1f2  (1711) N:      10 (+ 0) (P:  1.96%) (Q:  0.00000) (D:  1.000) (U: 0.85120) (Q+U:  0.85120) (V:  0.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510403 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e3  (1705) N:      11 (+ 0) (P:  1.90%) (Q:  0.11676) (D:  0.880) (U: 0.75713) (Q+U:  0.87389) (V:  0.4603) 
0214 06:02:31.510408 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1b4  (1700) N:     117 (+ 0) (P:  6.69%) (Q:  0.62935) (D:  0.353) (U: 0.27133) (Q+U:  0.90068) (V:  0.7025) 
0214 06:02:31.510414 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1a5  (1698) N:     140 (+ 0) (P:  6.35%) (Q:  0.68436) (D:  0.300) (U: 0.21556) (Q+U:  0.89993) (V:  0.6490) 
0214 06:02:31.510419 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e8  (1695) N:     147 (+ 0) (P:  6.99%) (Q:  0.67275) (D:  0.311) (U: 0.22610) (Q+U:  0.89885) (V:  0.7286) 
0214 06:02:31.510425 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e7  (1696) N:     147 (+ 0) (P:  7.28%) (Q:  0.66338) (D:  0.320) (U: 0.23568) (Q+U:  0.89906) (V:  0.7184) 
0214 06:02:31.510430 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1c3  (1703) N:     157 (+ 0) (P:  7.54%) (Q:  0.67212) (D:  0.312) (U: 0.22853) (Q+U:  0.90065) (V:  0.6435) 
0214 06:02:31.510436 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e4  (1701) N:     172 (+ 0) (P: 11.94%) (Q:  0.57120) (D:  0.408) (U: 0.33035) (Q+U:  0.90155) (V:  0.6174) 
0214 06:02:31.510441 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1d2  (1709) N:     180 (+ 1) (P:  8.40%) (Q:  0.67993) (D:  0.304) (U: 0.22096) (Q+U:  0.90089) (V:  0.5087) 
0214 06:02:31.510446 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e5  (1699) N:     184 (+ 0) (P:  8.55%) (Q:  0.67865) (D:  0.305) (U: 0.22125) (Q+U:  0.89989) (V:  0.6515) 
0214 06:02:31.510452 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1b1  (1714) N:     964 (+ 0) (P:  8.47%) (Q:  0.85015) (D:  0.142) (U: 0.04205) (Q+U:  0.89220) (V:  0.7719) 
0214 06:02:31.510457 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1c1  (1715) N:    1445 (+ 0) (P:  7.59%) (Q:  0.85892) (D:  0.134) (U: 0.02514) (Q+U:  0.88406) (V:  0.7227) 
0214 06:02:31.510466 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1a1  (1713) N:   10102 (+56) (P:  7.19%) (Q:  0.89788) (D:  0.097) (U: 0.00339) (Q+U:  0.90127) (V:  0.7645) 
0214 06:02:31.510475 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << bestmove h2h3 ponder e1a1
0214 06:02:31.510509 140630830159616 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:624] End a watchdog thread.

MikeB
Posts: 3824
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:34 am
Location: Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania

Re: 83 nice Testpositions (Long and big post).

Post by MikeB » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:47 pm

zullil wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:10 am
jp wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:47 am
Hai wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:41 am
1.Rb1 cxb1B 2.Bxb1 e3 3.Bxf5 e2 4.Bg4 e1Q 5.h3 Qe7 6.Kg1 Qb7 7.Kh2
= (-0.05) depth: 7 00:00:01 1226N, tb=22
Well, thanks for posting it because we won't know if you don't post it.

But what is tb=22? Is that tablebase hits? What tablebases are you using? You should turn all TBs off. Maybe if it's just 5-man TBs it does not matter. With 7-man TBs, it would make it extremely easy. 6-man TBs, I don't know.

And if I may nitpick, 5... Qe7 6.Kg1 Qb7 7.Kh2 is not the main line. (Of course by that stage, it's already a draw.) Maybe if you leave your Leela (no tablebases!) on for much longer than a second, it will show the main line.

Clearly network 512x40-swa-320000 does not "understand" this position. The net does believe that h3 is the best choice pre-search, with a P of 9.58%, but even after search it gives the move an 86.9% chance of losing the game. So, like all other engines, it "solves" this study simply by determining, via search, that all other paths are worse.

Code: Select all

0214 06:02:31.509321 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/stoppers/stoppers.cc:64] Stopped search: Reached visits limit: 16225>=16000
0214 06:02:31.509933 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -292 wdl 4 127 869 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 1 pv h2h3 e1a1 g2f3 a1f1 f3e3 f1a6 e3f3 a6a7 f3e4 a7f2
0214 06:02:31.509968 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -452 wdl 2 60 938 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 2 pv f2f3 e1c1 g2f2 c1h1 h2h3 h1h2 f2e3
0214 06:02:31.509992 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -702 wdl 1 33 966 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 3 pv g4f3 g5g4 f3a8 e1d2 g2g1 h4h3 a8g2
0214 06:02:31.510002 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -1698 wdl 0 11 989 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 4 pv g4f5 g5g4 f5d3 e1d2 d3f1 h4g5 g2g1
0214 06:02:31.510012 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -1525 wdl 0 13 987 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 5 pv g4d7 g5g4 d7c6 e1e6 c6b7 e6e7 b7a8
0214 06:02:31.510021 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -1885 wdl 0 10 990 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 6 pv g4c8 g5g4 c8b7 e1d2 g2g1 h4h3
0214 06:02:31.510031 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 7 pv g4e2 e1e2
0214 06:02:31.510040 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 8 pv g4h5 h4h5
0214 06:02:31.510048 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 9 pv g4d1 e1d1
0214 06:02:31.510057 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -5056 wdl 0 3 997 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 10 pv g4h3 e1e7 h3g4 h4g4
0214 06:02:31.510066 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 11 pv g2f3 e1h1 f3e2 h4g4
0214 06:02:31.510075 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 12 pv g4e6 e1e6
0214 06:02:31.510084 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 1824 nodes 16225 score cp -12800 wdl 0 0 1000 hashfull 0 nps 9084 tbhits 601 multipv 13 pv f2f4 h4g4
0214 06:02:31.510162 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string f2f4  (351 ) N:     176 (+ 0) (P:  7.35%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22274) (Q+U: -0.77726) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510176 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4e6  (863 ) N:     177 (+ 0) (P:  7.38%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22241) (Q+U: -0.77759) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510187 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4h3  (851 ) N:     178 (+ 0) (P:  7.30%) (Q: -0.99739) (D:  0.002) (U: 0.21888) (Q+U: -0.77851) (V: -0.9965) 
0214 06:02:31.510196 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g2f3  (373 ) N:     178 (+ 0) (P:  7.45%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22336) (Q+U: -0.77664) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510204 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4d1  (842 ) N:     182 (+ 0) (P:  7.59%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22269) (Q+U: -0.77731) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510213 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4h5  (862 ) N:     182 (+ 0) (P:  7.60%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22278) (Q+U: -0.77722) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510221 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4e2  (844 ) N:     182 (+ 0) (P:  7.61%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 0.22313) (Q+U: -0.77687) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510230 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4c8  (869 ) N:     194 (+ 0) (P:  7.54%) (Q: -0.98970) (D:  0.010) (U: 0.20747) (Q+U: -0.78223) (V: -0.9950) 
0214 06:02:31.510239 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4d7  (867 ) N:     200 (+ 0) (P:  7.58%) (Q: -0.98663) (D:  0.013) (U: 0.20234) (Q+U: -0.78430) (V: -0.9950) 
0214 06:02:31.510254 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4f5  (860 ) N:     202 (+ 0) (P:  7.75%) (Q: -0.98828) (D:  0.011) (U: 0.20502) (Q+U: -0.78326) (V: -0.9940) 
0214 06:02:31.510263 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string g4f3  (849 ) N:     243 (+ 0) (P:  7.66%) (Q: -0.96517) (D:  0.033) (U: 0.16849) (Q+U: -0.79668) (V: -0.9935) 
0214 06:02:31.510272 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string f2f3  (346 ) N:     319 (+ 0) (P:  7.62%) (Q: -0.93639) (D:  0.060) (U: 0.12776) (Q+U: -0.80863) (V: -0.9705) 
0214 06:02:31.510280 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << info string h2h3  (400 ) N:   13811 (+57) (P:  9.58%) (Q: -0.86476) (D:  0.128) (U: 0.00371) (Q+U: -0.86105) (V: -0.6886) 
0214 06:02:31.510290 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:296] --- Opponent moves after: h2h3
0214 06:02:31.510363 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1d1  (1716) N:       3 (+ 0) (P:  1.41%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 1.69280) (Q+U:  0.69280) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510370 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e2  (1710) N:       3 (+ 0) (P:  1.47%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 1.75491) (Q+U:  0.75491) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510376 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e6  (1697) N:       4 (+ 0) (P:  1.65%) (Q: -1.00000) (D:  0.000) (U: 1.57964) (Q+U:  0.57964) (V: -1.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510381 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1f1  (1717) N:       8 (+ 0) (P:  1.48%) (Q:  0.01437) (D:  0.968) (U: 0.78808) (Q+U:  0.80244) (V:  0.1149) 
0214 06:02:31.510387 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1h1  (1719) N:       8 (+ 0) (P:  1.57%) (Q:  0.00000) (D:  1.000) (U: 0.83577) (Q+U:  0.83577) (V:  0.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510392 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1g1  (1718) N:       8 (+ 0) (P:  1.58%) (Q: -0.00071) (D:  0.972) (U: 0.83902) (Q+U:  0.83831) (V: -0.0057) 
0214 06:02:31.510398 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1f2  (1711) N:      10 (+ 0) (P:  1.96%) (Q:  0.00000) (D:  1.000) (U: 0.85120) (Q+U:  0.85120) (V:  0.0000) (T) 
0214 06:02:31.510403 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e3  (1705) N:      11 (+ 0) (P:  1.90%) (Q:  0.11676) (D:  0.880) (U: 0.75713) (Q+U:  0.87389) (V:  0.4603) 
0214 06:02:31.510408 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1b4  (1700) N:     117 (+ 0) (P:  6.69%) (Q:  0.62935) (D:  0.353) (U: 0.27133) (Q+U:  0.90068) (V:  0.7025) 
0214 06:02:31.510414 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1a5  (1698) N:     140 (+ 0) (P:  6.35%) (Q:  0.68436) (D:  0.300) (U: 0.21556) (Q+U:  0.89993) (V:  0.6490) 
0214 06:02:31.510419 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e8  (1695) N:     147 (+ 0) (P:  6.99%) (Q:  0.67275) (D:  0.311) (U: 0.22610) (Q+U:  0.89885) (V:  0.7286) 
0214 06:02:31.510425 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e7  (1696) N:     147 (+ 0) (P:  7.28%) (Q:  0.66338) (D:  0.320) (U: 0.23568) (Q+U:  0.89906) (V:  0.7184) 
0214 06:02:31.510430 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1c3  (1703) N:     157 (+ 0) (P:  7.54%) (Q:  0.67212) (D:  0.312) (U: 0.22853) (Q+U:  0.90065) (V:  0.6435) 
0214 06:02:31.510436 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e4  (1701) N:     172 (+ 0) (P: 11.94%) (Q:  0.57120) (D:  0.408) (U: 0.33035) (Q+U:  0.90155) (V:  0.6174) 
0214 06:02:31.510441 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1d2  (1709) N:     180 (+ 1) (P:  8.40%) (Q:  0.67993) (D:  0.304) (U: 0.22096) (Q+U:  0.90089) (V:  0.5087) 
0214 06:02:31.510446 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1e5  (1699) N:     184 (+ 0) (P:  8.55%) (Q:  0.67865) (D:  0.305) (U: 0.22125) (Q+U:  0.89989) (V:  0.6515) 
0214 06:02:31.510452 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1b1  (1714) N:     964 (+ 0) (P:  8.47%) (Q:  0.85015) (D:  0.142) (U: 0.04205) (Q+U:  0.89220) (V:  0.7719) 
0214 06:02:31.510457 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1c1  (1715) N:    1445 (+ 0) (P:  7.59%) (Q:  0.85892) (D:  0.134) (U: 0.02514) (Q+U:  0.88406) (V:  0.7227) 
0214 06:02:31.510466 140630813374208 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:301] e1a1  (1713) N:   10102 (+56) (P:  7.19%) (Q:  0.89788) (D:  0.097) (U: 0.00339) (Q+U:  0.90127) (V:  0.7645) 
0214 06:02:31.510475 140630813374208 ../../src/chess/uciloop.cc:219] << bestmove h2h3 ponder e1a1
0214 06:02:31.510509 140630830159616 ../../src/mcts/search.cc:624] End a watchdog thread.
Current Honey with no FD does see the issue eventually...

Code: Select all

info depth 46 seldepth 58 multipv 1 score cp -513 nodes 34793284 nps 155327160 tbhits 0 time 224 pv h2h3 e1a1 g2f3 a1f1 f3e3 f1c1 e3f3 c1a1 f3g2 a1d4 g2f3 d4d5 f3e2 d5d8 e2f1 d8b6 f1e2 b6b2 e2e3 b2b3 e3e2 b3c3 e2f1 c3c2 f1g2 c2h7 g2f3 h7b7 f3e2 b7e7 e2f3 e7f8 f3g2 f8f4 g2f1 f4e4 f1g1 e4a8 g1f1 a8d8 f1g2 d8f8 g2f1 f8h6 f1g1 h6b6 g1g2 b6b7 g2g1 b7e4 g1f1 e4b1 f1e2 b1g1 e2e3 g1f1 e3f3
info depth 47 seldepth 55 multipv 1 score cp -513 nodes 47401830 nps 155927072 tbhits 0 time 304 pv h2h3 e1a1 g2f3 a1f1 f3e3 f1c1 e3f3 c1f4 f3g2 f4c7 g2f3 c7e7 f3g2 e7e1 g2f3 e1e8 f3g2 e8a8 g2f1 a8g8 f1g2 g8d5 g2f1 d5c5 f1e2 c5d4 e2f1 d4b2 f1g2 b2c2 g2f3 c2b3 f3g2 b3d3 g2g1 d3e4 g1f1 e4g6 f1g2 g6h6 g2f3 h6f8 f3g2 f8f4 g2f1 f4h2 f1e2 h2h1 e2e3 h1c6 e3e2 c6g6 e2f3 g6h6 f3g2 h6c6 g2f1
info depth 48 seldepth 58 multipv 1 score cp -513 nodes 51417626 nps 155810987 tbhits 0 time 330 pv h2h3 e1a1 g2f3 a1a8 f3e3 a8d5 e3e2 d5e4 e2f1 e4h1 f1e2 h1d5 e2f1 d5a2 f1g2 a2a8 g2f1 a8a1 f1g2 a1d4 g2f3 d4d3 f3g2 d3b5 g2f3 b5b7 f3e2 b7a6 e2f3 a6b5 f3g2 b5d3 g2g1 d3a6 g1g2 a6h6 g2f3 h6f8 f3e2 f8h8 e2f3 h8g8 f3g2 g8f8 g2f1 f8f6 f1g2 f6f4 g2g1 f4e5 g1g2 e5c7 g2f3 c7h2 f3e3 h2f4 e3e2
info depth 49 seldepth 64 multipv 1 score cp -439 lowerbound nodes 14675199130 nps 127489589 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 115109 pv h2h3
info depth 45 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 49 seldepth 64 multipv 1 score cp -404 lowerbound nodes 15121616781 nps 127579511 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 118527 pv h2h3
info depth 44 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 49 seldepth 64 multipv 1 score cp -361 lowerbound nodes 17926429620 nps 127473206 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 140629 pv h2h3
info depth 43 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 49 seldepth 64 multipv 1 score cp -304 lowerbound nodes 18058526866 nps 127459958 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 141680 pv h2h3
info depth 42 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 42 currmove g4f3 currmovenumber 2
info depth 42 currmove f2f3 currmovenumber 3
info depth 42 currmove g2f3 currmovenumber 4
info depth 42 currmove f2f4 currmovenumber 5
info depth 42 currmove g4h5 currmovenumber 6
info depth 42 currmove g4f5 currmovenumber 7
info depth 42 currmove g4e6 currmovenumber 8
info depth 42 currmove g4c8 currmovenumber 9
info depth 42 currmove g4d7 currmovenumber 10
info depth 42 currmove g4h3 currmovenumber 11
info depth 42 currmove g4d1 currmovenumber 12
info depth 42 currmove g4e2 currmovenumber 13
info depth 49 seldepth 64 multipv 1 score cp -304 nodes 18066686284 nps 127460871 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 141743 pv h2h3 e1b1 g2f3 b1f1 f3e3 f1g2 e3e2 g2c6 e2f1 c6e8 f1g2 e8e1 g2f3 e1d2 f3g2 d2c2 g2f3 c2c7 f3g2 c7c4 g2f3 c4d5 f3e2 d5e5 e2f3 e5h8 f3g2 h8f6 g2g1 f6e5 g1f1 e5h2 f1e2 h2f4 e2f1 f4f7 f1e2 f7g7 e2f1 g7g8 f1g2 g8b3 g2f1 b3a2 f1g2 a2a6 g2g1 a6a8 g1f1 a8c6 f1e2 c6b6 e2f1 b6b3 f1e2 b3b4 e2f1
info depth 50 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 50 seldepth 63 multipv 1 score cp -293 lowerbound nodes 18077123688 nps 127470656 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 141814 pv h2h3
info depth 49 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 49 currmove g4f3 currmovenumber 2
info depth 49 currmove f2f3 currmovenumber 3
info depth 49 currmove g2f3 currmovenumber 4
info depth 49 currmove f2f4 currmovenumber 5
info depth 49 currmove g4f5 currmovenumber 6
info depth 49 currmove g4h5 currmovenumber 7
info depth 49 currmove g4e6 currmovenumber 8
info depth 49 currmove g4d7 currmovenumber 9
info depth 49 currmove g4c8 currmovenumber 10
info depth 49 currmove g4e2 currmovenumber 11
info depth 49 currmove g4d1 currmovenumber 12
info depth 49 currmove g4h3 currmovenumber 13
info depth 50 seldepth 66 multipv 1 score cp -282 nodes 25712717389 nps 127800617 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 201194 pv h2h3 e1b1 g2f3 b1f1 f3e3 f1g2 e3e2 g2g1 e2f3 g1h2 f3e2 h2g2 e2e3 g2a8 e3e2 a8h8 e2f3 h8d8 f3g2 d8b8 g2f3 b8d6 f3g2 d6a3 g2f1 a3a2 f1g2 a2c4 g2f3 c4d5 f3e2 d5f7 e2f1 f7h7 f1e2 h7h6 e2f1 h6c6 f1e2 c6c3 e2f1 c3c2 f1g2 c2a2 g2f1 a2f7 f1e2 f7h7 e2f1 h7e4 f1g1 e4f4 g1f1 f4b8 f1g2 b8b5 g2f3 b5a5 f3g2 a5e1 g2f3 e1e7 f3g2 e7g7 g2f1
info depth 51 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 51 seldepth 68 multipv 1 score cp -271 lowerbound nodes 25854562687 nps 127856167 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 202216 pv h2h3
info depth 50 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 51 seldepth 68 multipv 1 score cp -259 lowerbound nodes 26432234105 nps 128032754 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 206449 pv h2h3
info depth 49 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 51 seldepth 68 multipv 1 score cp -243 lowerbound nodes 30668207725 nps 128766580 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 238169 pv h2h3
info depth 48 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 51 seldepth 68 multipv 1 score cp -224 lowerbound nodes 31245832385 nps 128969519 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 242273 pv h2h3
info depth 47 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 51 seldepth 68 multipv 1 score cp -198 lowerbound nodes 31322228638 nps 129028150 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 242755 pv h2h3
info depth 46 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1
info depth 51 seldepth 68 multipv 1 score cp -164 lowerbound nodes 32340524667 nps 129390564 hashfull 1 tbhits 0 time 249945 pv h2h3
info depth 45 currmove h2h3 currmovenumber 1

jp
Posts: 1248
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:54 am

Re: 83 nice Testpositions (Long and big post).

Post by jp » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:00 pm

zullil wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:10 am
jp wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:47 am
Hai wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:41 am
1.Rb1 cxb1B 2.Bxb1 e3 3.Bxf5 e2 4.Bg4 e1Q 5.h3 Qe7 6.Kg1 Qb7 7.Kh2
= (-0.05) depth: 7 00:00:01 1226N, tb=22
Well, thanks for posting it because we won't know if you don't post it.
8/8/8/6p1/6Bk/8/5PKP/4q3 w - - 0 5
Clearly network 512x40-swa-320000 does not "understand" this position. The net does believe that h3 is the best choice pre-search, with a P of 9.58%, but even after search it gives the move an 86.9% chance of losing the game. So, like all other engines, it "solves" this study simply by determining, via search, that all other paths are worse.
That's very revealing, but how come it gives you an 86.9% chance of losing (after h3) but gives Hai an eval -0.05 (at the start)?

86.9% chance of losing does show Leela "understands" nothing, and that's even though you too have given it TBs (5-man??).


MikeB wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:47 pm
Current Honey with no FD does see the issue eventually...
Mike, why does the depth number on your Honey output jump around?

zullil
Posts: 5960
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:31 pm
Location: PA USA
Full name: Louis Zulli

Re: 83 nice Testpositions (Long and big post).

Post by zullil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:26 pm

jp wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:00 pm
zullil wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:10 am
jp wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:47 am
Hai wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:41 am
1.Rb1 cxb1B 2.Bxb1 e3 3.Bxf5 e2 4.Bg4 e1Q 5.h3 Qe7 6.Kg1 Qb7 7.Kh2
= (-0.05) depth: 7 00:00:01 1226N, tb=22
Well, thanks for posting it because we won't know if you don't post it.
8/8/8/6p1/6Bk/8/5PKP/4q3 w - - 0 5
Clearly network 512x40-swa-320000 does not "understand" this position. The net does believe that h3 is the best choice pre-search, with a P of 9.58%, but even after search it gives the move an 86.9% chance of losing the game. So, like all other engines, it "solves" this study simply by determining, via search, that all other paths are worse.
That's very revealing, but how come it gives you an 86.9% chance of losing (after h3) but gives Hai an eval -0.05 (at the start)?

86.9% chance of losing does show Leela "understands" nothing, and that's even though you too have given it TBs (5-man??).
Two searches of the original position. The first without tables and the second with 6-man tables (which I used in the search you asked about as well). Summary: Like most engines, Lc0 does not "understand" this study.

Code: Select all

position fen 1R6/8/8/5bp1/4p2k/8/B1p2PKP/8 w - - 0 1
go nodes 1000000
info depth 1 seldepth 2 time 6052 nodes 2 score cp -1 hashfull 0 nps 105 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4
info depth 2 seldepth 3 time 6065 nodes 3 score cp -5 hashfull 0 nps 93 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3
info depth 2 seldepth 4 time 6082 nodes 4 score cp -39 hashfull 0 nps 81 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3 g4f4
info depth 3 seldepth 5 time 6095 nodes 5 score cp -70 hashfull 0 nps 80 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3 g4f4 h3h4
info depth 5 seldepth 6 time 6112 nodes 30 score cp -187 hashfull 0 nps 379 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3 g4f4 h8c8 f5c8
info depth 5 seldepth 7 time 6139 nodes 38 score cp -179 hashfull 0 nps 358 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3 g4f4 h8c8 f5c8 a2g8
info depth 5 seldepth 7 time 6196 nodes 126 score cp -2 hashfull 1 nps 773 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1q a2b1 h4g4 b1a2 g4f4
info depth 6 seldepth 8 time 6284 nodes 326 score cp -48 hashfull 1 nps 1298 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1q a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q
info depth 5 seldepth 8 time 6331 nodes 360 score cp -51 hashfull 1 nps 1208 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1q a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q
info depth 5 seldepth 9 time 6371 nodes 439 score cp -47 hashfull 2 nps 1298 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1q a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q
info depth 5 seldepth 10 time 6468 nodes 631 score cp -76 hashfull 3 nps 1450 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1q a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q
info depth 6 seldepth 10 time 6522 nodes 720 score cp -90 hashfull 3 nps 1472 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1b a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q
info depth 6 seldepth 11 time 6544 nodes 733 score cp -92 hashfull 4 nps 1437 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1b a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q
info depth 6 seldepth 12 time 6564 nodes 746 score cp -92 hashfull 4 nps 1404 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1b a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q h2h3
info depth 6 seldepth 13 time 6586 nodes 783 score cp -102 hashfull 4 nps 1415 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1b a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q h2h3 e1f2
info depth 6 seldepth 14 time 6650 nodes 942 score cp -121 hashfull 5 nps 1526 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1b a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q h2h3 e1e5
info depth 6 seldepth 15 time 6808 nodes 1303 score cp -142 hashfull 6 nps 1681 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1b a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5g4 e2e1q h2h3 e1b1 g2h2
info depth 7 seldepth 15 time 6826 nodes 1369 score cp -143 hashfull 7 nps 1726 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1b a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5g4 e2e1q h2h3 e1b1 g2h2
info depth 7 seldepth 16 time 6838 nodes 1398 score cp -143 hashfull 7 nps 1736 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1b a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5g4 e2e1q h2h3 e1b1 g2h2
info depth 8 seldepth 16 time 7101 nodes 2077 score cp -163 hashfull 10 nps 1944 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1b a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5g4 e2e1q h2h3 e1a1 g2h2 a1f1
info depth 8 seldepth 16 time 7137 nodes 2152 score cp -131 hashfull 11 nps 1949 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 e4e3 a2f7 h5h4 f5e5 e3f2 e5e4 g5g4
info depth 8 seldepth 17 time 7147 nodes 2180 score cp -131 hashfull 11 nps 1956 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1c5 f8f7 c5d5 f5g6 e4e3 g2g3 d5d6
info depth 8 seldepth 18 time 7197 nodes 2314 score cp -127 hashfull 11 nps 1987 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3d2
info depth 8 seldepth 19 time 7250 nodes 2472 score cp -123 hashfull 12 nps 2031 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1f1 e3b3 f7f8
info depth 8 seldepth 20 time 7318 nodes 2675 score cp -121 hashfull 13 nps 2081 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3b3 f5g6 b3d5
info depth 9 seldepth 20 time 7356 nodes 2796 score cp -119 hashfull 13 nps 2113 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3b3 f5g6 b3d5
info depth 9 seldepth 21 time 7391 nodes 2879 score cp -117 hashfull 14 nps 2120 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3b3 f5g6 b3d5
info depth 10 seldepth 21 time 7916 nodes 4320 score cp -96 hashfull 21 nps 2294 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3b3 f5g6 b3d5
info depth 10 seldepth 22 time 8242 nodes 5522 score cp -90 hashfull 26 nps 2499 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3b3 f5g6 b3d5
info depth 10 seldepth 24 time 8396 nodes 6158 score cp -92 hashfull 28 nps 2606 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3b3 f5g6 b3d5
info depth 11 seldepth 24 time 9125 nodes 8335 score cp -87 hashfull 38 nps 2695 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f7e7 e5d6 e7e6 d6c7 e6e7
info depth 11 seldepth 25 time 9649 nodes 10118 score cp -81 hashfull 46 nps 2798 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f7e7 e5d6 e7e3 f3f5 e3g3 f5b1 g1g2
info depth 12 seldepth 25 time 10518 nodes 14058 score cp -77 hashfull 60 nps 3134 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1h2 d1d5 f5g6 d5d6 g6h5 d6h6 h5g4
info depth 12 seldepth 26 time 10746 nodes 15224 score cp -77 hashfull 63 nps 3230 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1h2 d1d5 f5g6 d5d6 g6h5 d6h6 h5g4
info depth 13 seldepth 26 time 12857 nodes 24896 score cp -71 hashfull 96 nps 3648 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1h2 d1d5 f5g6 d5d6 g6h5 d6h6 h5g4
info depth 13 seldepth 27 time 13013 nodes 25483 score cp -71 hashfull 97 nps 3650 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1h2 d1d5 f5g6 d5d6 g6h5 d6h6 h5g4
info depth 13 seldepth 28 time 13714 nodes 29436 score cp -68 hashfull 110 nps 3832 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 a2e6 f5f6 e6f7
info depth 13 seldepth 29 time 15216 nodes 36610 score cp -64 hashfull 135 nps 3986 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 a2e6 f5f6 e6f7
info depth 13 seldepth 30 time 15335 nodes 37349 score cp -64 hashfull 137 nps 4015 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 a2e6 f5f6 e6f7
info depth 14 seldepth 30 time 16417 nodes 43432 score cp -61 hashfull 156 nps 4182 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 a2e6 f5f6 e6f7
info depth 14 seldepth 30 time 21422 nodes 71165 score cp -56 hashfull 241 nps 4624 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3h5 a2e6 f5f6 e6d7 h5d1 g1h2 d1d7 e8e4 d7f5 e4e2
info depth 14 seldepth 31 time 22623 nodes 75797 score cp -58 hashfull 259 nps 4568 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3h5 a2e6 f5f6 e6d7 h5d1 g1g2 d1d7 e8e4 d7d5 f2f3 f6f5 g2f2 d5d2 f2g3
info depth 15 seldepth 31 time 24710 nodes 85739 score cp -59 hashfull 294 nps 4590 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3h5 e8e7 h5d1 g1g2 d1f3 g2g1 f3a3 a2e6 f5f6 e7e8 e4e3 e6g4 a3c1 g1g2
info depth 15 seldepth 31 time 29727 nodes 114375 score cp -56 hashfull 381 nps 4827 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3h5 e8e7 h5d1 g1g2 d1d6 e7e8 d6c6 e8e7 c6c2 a2d5 e4e3 e7e3 c2c5 d5f3
info depth 15 seldepth 32 time 32331 nodes 129519 score cp -55 hashfull 424 nps 4925 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3h5 e8e7 h5d1 g1g2 d1d6 e7e8 d6c6 a2f7 e4e3 g2g3 c6c7 g3g2
info depth 15 seldepth 33 time 33480 nodes 134218 score cp -56 hashfull 441 nps 4890 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3h5 e8e7 h5d1 g1g2 d1d6 e7e8 d6c6 e8e6 c6a8 a2c4 a8a4 c4d5 a4d4 d5e4 f5e6
info depth 15 seldepth 34 time 33501 nodes 134283 score cp -56 hashfull 442 nps 4888 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3h5 e8e7 h5d1 g1g2 d1d6 e7e8 d6c6 e8e6 c6a8 a2c4 a8a4 c4d5 a4d4 d5e4 f5e6
info depth 15 seldepth 35 time 35065 nodes 142505 score cp -57 hashfull 467 nps 4908 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3h5 e8e7 h5d1 g1g2 d1d6 e7e8 d6c6 e8e6 c6a8 a2c4 a8a4 c4d5 a4d4 d5e4 f5e6
info depth 15 seldepth 36 time 35181 nodes 143072 score cp -57 hashfull 469 nps 4908 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3h5 e8e7 h5d1 g1g2 d1d6 e7e8 d6c6 e8e6 c6a8 a2c4 a8a4 c4d5 a4d4 d5e4 f5e6
info depth 16 seldepth 36 time 35916 nodes 147065 score cp -58 hashfull 482 nps 4921 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3h5 e8e7 h5d1 g1g2 d1d6 e7e8 d6c6 e8e6 c6a8 a2c4 a8a4 c4d5 a4d4 d5e4 f5e6
info depth 16 seldepth 36 time 40939 nodes 179263 score cp -56 hashfull 568 nps 5135 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c7 g3g2 c7e5 e3e4 e5b2 g2g3 b2e5
info depth 16 seldepth 36 time 45943 nodes 211643 score cp -54 hashfull 652 nps 5303 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c3 d5f3 c3e3 g3g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2d6 g3g2
info depth 16 seldepth 36 time 50947 nodes 244514 score cp -53 hashfull 733 nps 5444 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c3 d5f3 c3e3 g3g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2d6 g3g2
info depth 17 seldepth 36 time 53018 nodes 255250 score cp -53 hashfull 765 nps 5432 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c3 d5f3 c3e3 g3g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2d6 g3g2
info depth 16 seldepth 36 time 54687 nodes 264561 score cp -53 hashfull 792 nps 5437 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c3 d5f3 c3e3 g3g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2d6 g3g2
info depth 17 seldepth 36 time 56152 nodes 274474 score cp -53 hashfull 817 nps 5476 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c3 d5f3 c3e3 g3g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2d6 g3g2
info depth 17 seldepth 36 time 61156 nodes 302953 score cp -53 hashfull 901 nps 5495 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c3 d5f3 c3e3 g3g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2d6 g3g2
info depth 17 seldepth 36 time 66160 nodes 337252 score cp -53 hashfull 981 nps 5608 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c3 d5f3 c3e3 g3g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2d6 g3g2
info depth 17 seldepth 36 time 71164 nodes 368683 score cp -53 hashfull 1000 nps 5660 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c7 g3g2 c7e5 e3e4 e5b2 g2g3 b2e5 g3g2
info depth 17 seldepth 36 time 76169 nodes 404877 score cp -52 hashfull 1000 nps 5772 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c7 g3g2 c7e5 e3e4 e5b2 g2g3 b2e5 g3g2
info depth 17 seldepth 36 time 80573 nodes 432982 score cp -51 hashfull 1000 nps 5808 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c7 g3g2 c7e5 e3e4 e5b2 g2g3 b2e5 g3g2
bestmove b8h8 ponder h4g4

Code: Select all

position fen 1R6/8/8/5bp1/4p2k/8/B1p2PKP/8 w - - 0 1
go nodes 1000000
info depth 1 seldepth 2 time 9823 nodes 2 score cp -1 hashfull 0 nps 100 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4
info depth 2 seldepth 3 time 9839 nodes 3 score cp -5 hashfull 0 nps 85 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3
info depth 2 seldepth 4 time 9854 nodes 4 score cp -39 hashfull 0 nps 78 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3 g4f4
info depth 3 seldepth 5 time 9868 nodes 5 score cp -70 hashfull 0 nps 76 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3 g4f4 h3h4
info depth 5 seldepth 6 time 9886 nodes 30 score cp -187 hashfull 0 nps 365 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3 g4f4 h8c8 f5c8
info depth 5 seldepth 7 time 9919 nodes 38 score cp -179 hashfull 0 nps 330 tbhits 0 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3 g4f4 h8c8 f5c8 a2g8
info depth 5 seldepth 7 time 9969 nodes 126 score cp -2 hashfull 1 nps 759 tbhits 0 pv b8b1 c2b1q a2b1 h4g4 b1a2 g4f4
info depth 5 seldepth 8 time 10034 nodes 278 score cp -40 hashfull 1 nps 1208 tbhits 3 pv b8b1 c2b1q a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q
info depth 5 seldepth 9 time 10151 nodes 402 score cp -52 hashfull 2 nps 1158 tbhits 3 pv b8b1 c2b1q a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q
info depth 5 seldepth 10 time 10186 nodes 450 score cp -64 hashfull 2 nps 1178 tbhits 5 pv b8b1 c2b1r a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5d3 e2e1q
info depth 6 seldepth 10 time 10274 nodes 641 score cp -105 hashfull 3 nps 1363 tbhits 11 pv b8b1 c2b1r a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5g4 h4g4
info depth 6 seldepth 11 time 10320 nodes 747 score cp -114 hashfull 4 nps 1444 tbhits 14 pv b8b1 c2b1r a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5g4 e2e1q h2h3 e1e4 g4f3
info depth 6 seldepth 12 time 10343 nodes 824 score cp -120 hashfull 4 nps 1528 tbhits 17 pv b8b1 c2b1r a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5g4 e2e1q h2h3 e1b1 g2h2 b1c2
info depth 6 seldepth 13 time 10435 nodes 1025 score cp -137 hashfull 5 nps 1624 tbhits 17 pv b8b1 c2b1r a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5g4 e2e1q h2h3 e1b1 g2h2 b1f1
info depth 6 seldepth 14 time 10526 nodes 1204 score cp -150 hashfull 6 nps 1667 tbhits 20 pv b8b1 c2b1r a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5g4 e2e1q h2h3 e1b1 g2h2 b1f1
info depth 7 seldepth 14 time 10537 nodes 1232 score cp -152 hashfull 6 nps 1680 tbhits 21 pv b8b1 c2b1r a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5g4 e2e1q h2h3 e1b1 g2h2 b1f1
info depth 7 seldepth 15 time 10573 nodes 1306 score cp -152 hashfull 6 nps 1698 tbhits 21 pv b8b1 c2b1r a2b1 e4e3 b1f5 e3e2 f5g4 e2e1q h2h3 e1b1 g2h2 b1f1
info depth 7 seldepth 15 time 10747 nodes 1653 score cp -153 hashfull 8 nps 1752 tbhits 23 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3 g4f4 h8f8 f4e5 f8e8 e5d6 e8d8 f5d7 a2e6 d6e6 d8c8 d7c8
info depth 7 seldepth 16 time 10768 nodes 1709 score cp -146 hashfull 9 nps 1772 tbhits 23 pv b8h8 h4g4 h2h3 g4f4 h8f8 f4e5 f8e8 e5d6 e8d8 f5d7 a2e6 d6e6 d8c8 d7c8
info depth 7 seldepth 17 time 10835 nodes 1868 score cp -134 hashfull 9 nps 1810 tbhits 24 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 e4e3 a2f7 h5h4 f5e5 c1c6 f7d5 e3f2
info depth 8 seldepth 17 time 10845 nodes 1921 score cp -133 hashfull 10 nps 1845 tbhits 24 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 e4e3 a2f7 h5h4 f5e5 c1c6 f7d5 c6d6
info depth 8 seldepth 18 time 10910 nodes 2079 score cp -131 hashfull 10 nps 1879 tbhits 25 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3d2
info depth 8 seldepth 19 time 10947 nodes 2190 score cp -127 hashfull 11 nps 1916 tbhits 25 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3b3 f7f8
info depth 8 seldepth 20 time 10997 nodes 2337 score cp -127 hashfull 12 nps 1958 tbhits 26 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2f4
info depth 9 seldepth 20 time 11081 nodes 2603 score cp -121 hashfull 13 nps 2036 tbhits 26 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2f4
info depth 9 seldepth 21 time 11641 nodes 3963 score cp -101 hashfull 20 nps 2157 tbhits 26 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2f4
info depth 10 seldepth 21 time 11697 nodes 4105 score cp -99 hashfull 21 nps 2167 tbhits 26 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2f4
info depth 10 seldepth 23 time 12378 nodes 6121 score cp -89 hashfull 30 nps 2377 tbhits 32 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f7e7 e5f5 e7f7 f5e4 f7f3 e4f3
info depth 11 seldepth 24 time 12458 nodes 6405 score cp -87 hashfull 31 nps 2413 tbhits 33 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 e4e3 f7e7 e5d6 e7e3 f3f5 e3g3 f5b1 g1g2
info depth 11 seldepth 25 time 14136 nodes 13047 score cp -76 hashfull 56 nps 3011 tbhits 54 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1h2 d1h5 f7f8 h5f3 h2g1 e4e3 f2e3 f3e3 g1g2 e3e2 g2g1
info depth 12 seldepth 25 time 14169 nodes 13244 score cp -76 hashfull 56 nps 3033 tbhits 55 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1h2 d1h5 f7f8 h5f3 f8e8 e5d6 f5e4 f3f2
info depth 12 seldepth 26 time 14280 nodes 13813 score cp -75 hashfull 57 nps 3086 tbhits 57 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1h2 d1h5 f7f8 h5f3 f8e8 e5d6 f5e4 f3f2
info depth 12 seldepth 27 time 14766 nodes 15853 score cp -75 hashfull 65 nps 3194 tbhits 62 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1h2 d1h5 f7f8 h5f3 f8e8 e5d6 f5e4 f3f2
info depth 13 seldepth 27 time 16656 nodes 24261 score cp -72 hashfull 93 nps 3540 tbhits 121 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4f4 a2e6 f4e5 e6f5 c1a3 f8f7 a3f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1h2 d1f1 f5g4 e4e3 f7e7 e5d6 e7e3 f1f2 h2h1
info depth 13 seldepth 28 time 17984 nodes 31258 score cp -68 hashfull 115 nps 3821 tbhits 176 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 a2e6 f5f6 e6f7 e4e3
info depth 13 seldepth 29 time 18432 nodes 33663 score cp -67 hashfull 123 nps 3901 tbhits 202 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 a2e6 f5f6 e6g4 a4e8
info depth 14 seldepth 29 time 19901 nodes 41416 score cp -63 hashfull 147 nps 4101 tbhits 257 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 a2e6 f5f6 e6g4 a4e8
info depth 14 seldepth 29 time 24944 nodes 69012 score cp -57 hashfull 229 nps 4558 tbhits 500 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 a2e6 f5f6 e6g4 a4e8
info depth 14 seldepth 30 time 28092 nodes 84269 score cp -59 hashfull 279 nps 4607 tbhits 825 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 g5g4 h3g4 c1f4 e5e6 g6g5 a2c4 f4g4 g2f1 g4h3 f1g1 g5f5 e6e8 h3g4 g1f1 g4d1 f1g2 d1f3
info depth 15 seldepth 30 time 28786 nodes 87356 score cp -59 hashfull 290 nps 4601 tbhits 844 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 g5g4 h3g4 c1f4 e5e6 g6g5 a2c4 f4g4 g2f1 g4h3 f1g1 g5f5 e6e8 h3g4 g1f1 g4d1 f1g2 d1f3
info depth 15 seldepth 31 time 31079 nodes 98754 score cp -58 hashfull 327 nps 4641 tbhits 939 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 g5g4 h3g4 c1f4 e5e6 g6g5 a2c4 f4g4 g2f1 g4h3 f1g1 g5f5 e6e8 h3g4 g1f1 g4d1 f1g2 d1f3
info depth 15 seldepth 32 time 31271 nodes 99657 score cp -58 hashfull 330 nps 4642 tbhits 949 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e6 g6f5 e6e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3h5 e8e7 h5d1 g1g2 d1d6 e7e8 d6c6 e8f8 f5e5 g2g1 e4e3 f2e3 c6c1 f8f1
info depth 15 seldepth 35 time 35699 nodes 124412 score cp -60 hashfull 400 nps 4804 tbhits 1263 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6f6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c5 d5f3 c5c7 g3g2
info depth 15 seldepth 36 time 35806 nodes 125130 score cp -60 hashfull 403 nps 4812 tbhits 1265 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6f6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c5 d5f3 c5c7 g3g2
info depth 16 seldepth 36 time 37084 nodes 132639 score cp -60 hashfull 424 nps 4861 tbhits 1346 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c7 g3g2 c7e5 e3e4 e5b2
info depth 16 seldepth 36 time 42092 nodes 164367 score cp -58 hashfull 505 nps 5090 tbhits 1808 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c3 d5f3 c3e3 g3g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2d6
info depth 16 seldepth 36 time 47108 nodes 199672 score cp -58 hashfull 582 nps 5352 tbhits 2671 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c3 d5f3 c3e3 g3g2 e3d2 g2g3 d2d6
info depth 17 seldepth 36 time 49611 nodes 215532 score cp -57 hashfull 621 nps 5414 tbhits 2886 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c7 g3g2 c7e5 e3e4 e5b2 g2g3
info depth 17 seldepth 36 time 54615 nodes 249914 score cp -58 hashfull 701 nps 5576 tbhits 3906 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c7 g3g2 c7e5 e3e4 e5b2 g2g3
info depth 17 seldepth 36 time 59620 nodes 283277 score cp -57 hashfull 778 nps 5686 tbhits 4534 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 f3d1 g1g2 d1a4 e8g8 g6h6 a2d5 e4e3 f2e3 a4c2 g2g3 c2c7 g3g2 c7e5 e3e4 e5b2 g2g3
info depth 17 seldepth 37 time 62522 nodes 305479 score cp -58 hashfull 820 nps 5794 tbhits 5260 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 g5g4 e8g8 g6h6 g8h8 h6g7 h8g8 g7h6 g8h8 h6g6 h8g8 g6h7 g8g4 e4e3 f2e3 f3d1 g1h2 d1c2 g4g2 c2c7 h2h1
info depth 17 seldepth 37 time 67527 nodes 341828 score cp -57 hashfull 896 nps 5921 tbhits 5972 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 g5g4 e8g8 g6h6 g8h8 h6g7 h8g8 g7h6 g8h8 h6g6 h8g8 g6h7 g8g4 e4e3 f2e3 f3d1 g1h2 d1c2 g4g2 c2c7 h2h1 c7c1
info depth 18 seldepth 37 time 68749 nodes 351517 score cp -57 hashfull 915 nps 5963 tbhits 6186 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 g5g4 e8g8 g6h6 g8h8 h6g7 h8g8 g7h6 g8h8 h6g6 h8g8 g6h7 g8g4 e4e3 f2e3 f3d1 g1h2 d1c2 g4g2 c2c7 h2h1 c7c1
info depth 18 seldepth 37 time 73758 nodes 390142 score cp -56 hashfull 993 nps 6100 tbhits 7063 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 g5g4 e8g8 g6h6 g8h8 h6g7 h8g8 g7h6 g8h8 h6g5 h8g8 g5h5 g8h8 h5g6 h8g8 g6h7 g8g4 e4e3 f2e3 f3d1 g1h2 d1c2 g4g2 c2c7 h2h1
info depth 18 seldepth 37 time 78793 nodes 425523 score cp -56 hashfull 1000 nps 6167 tbhits 8240 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 g5g4 e8g8 g6h6 g8h8 h6g7 h8g8 g7h6 g8h8 h6g5 h8g8 g5h5 g8h8 h5g6 h8g8 g6h7 g8g4 e4e3 f2e3 f3d1 g1h2 d1c2 g4g2 c2c7 h2h1
info depth 18 seldepth 37 time 79938 nodes 432816 score cp -56 hashfull 1000 nps 6171 tbhits 8433 pv b8h8 h4g4 h8f8 c2c1q h2h3 g4h5 f8f5 h5g6 f5e5 c1f4 e5e8 f4f3 g2g1 g5g4 e8g8 g6h6 g8h8 h6g7 h8g8 g7h6 g8h8 h6g5 h8g8 g5h5 g8h8 h5g6 h8g8 g6h7 g8g4 e4e3 f2e3 f3d1 g1h2 d1c2 g4g2 c2c7 h2h1
bestmove b8h8 ponder h4g4

jp
Posts: 1248
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:54 am

Re: 83 nice Testpositions (Long and big post).

Post by jp » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:38 pm

zullil wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:26 pm
Two searches of the original position. The first without tables and the second with 6-man tables (which I used in the search you asked about as well). Summary: Like most engines, Lc0 does not "understand" this study.
Thanks. I guess Leela would probably not have switched from 1.Rb1 to 1.Rh8 if it had "known" 1.Rb1 draws, so we might have suspected that Leela can't "understand" the position just from that. -1.43 eval confirms it.

(And the 6-man TBs didn't look like they helped much.)

Post Reply