With Grief I Announce the Death of "Negrita"

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Sylwy
Full name: SilvianR

He He He !

Post by Sylwy »

Matthias Gemuh wrote:Hi Fernando,

you are a nice guy but this is a strange message to put here.
Is this dog stuff not exactly right in CTF forum instead ?
Or can it be that the dog could play chess ?

Regards,
Matthias.
Hello Mathias !
About this subject was a big thread some days ago.The first scandalized was the young Dan R.The link:http://64.68.157.89/forum/viewtopic.php ... 38&t=15713
The conclusions are :
1.CCC is not a forum but a club;
2.they are a lot of rooms-the discussions about chess are in the halls;
3.some members are a lot of privileges.For examples if I say something about my new shirt the post will be soon deleted.Others can speak near
anything without problems;
4.the democracy is good but in very original forms;
5.otherwise you peril to be deleted, banned or to lose some rights (for example I can't vote in this forum (sorry"club").

Regards,
Sylwy
Dayffd

Re: With Grief I Announce the Death of "Negrita"

Post by Dayffd »

Larry wrote:Hi Fernando, Further to my last reply, I should add that I'm about
to lose my eldest brother to prostate cancer. (snipped) He's aged 64, and ignored the early warning signs of a prostate
problem until it was too late. (snipped)
Excuse me for extending this off topic post, but this seemed the
most appropriate place. We are all just passing through.
thanks for reading
Larry
Please allow me to extend my condolences to both. I must needs also put down my dog, Hairy, who is nearing 17 years of age, mostly blind now, hard of hearing, but still loves his treats. I will be leaving here in the near future for an undefined destination in another month and a half and Hairy would not survive the trip and is suffering now, I think.
Larry, I can really sympathize with you. Like your older brother I am also 64, and I also have prostate cancer, an aggressive, high risk form. Fortunately it was caught before spreading and is being treated with radiation oncology. The docs are quite confident they can cure this in my case, although it seems it was caught not a day too soon.

Best Regards,