Pro Deo 1.6

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

George Bodkin

Pro Deo 1.6

Post by George Bodkin »

How can I get a copy of Pro Deo 1.6

Thanks George.
dj

Re: Pro Deo 1.6

Post by dj »

It was intended to be available only to members of the Rebel chess forum, though this is closing down and its members are migrating/have migrated to the Hiarcs forum.

Pro Deo was discussed in the following thread:
http://www.talkchess.com/forum/viewtopi ... 7d37ea557f
George Bodkin

Post by George Bodkin »

My account hasnt gotten activated yet on the Rebel Form. How logn does it take. I would like to get Pro Deo 1.6

Thanks George.
AdminX

Post by AdminX »

George Bodkin wrote:My account hasnt gotten activated yet on the Rebel Form. How logn does it take. I would like to get Pro Deo 1.6

Thanks George.
It might not have been activated because the forum is moving. Read below per Ed Schroder:

Hi all,

Instead of continuing the Rebel forum I have decided to move to this place to the Hiarcs forum, this avoid a further fragmentation of the computer chess community and therefore I will close the Rebel forum in time.

The new place: http://www.hiarcs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=505

All the best,

Ed Schroder

Therefore you might want to ask this question on Hiarcs.net, I hope this helps you.
"Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions."
Full name:   

Post by Eelco de Groot »

Hi George, I also do not have the new Pro Deo 1.6 yet as I had not yet registered in Ed's forum. And there are so many super strong programs to test these days, and I still want to learn some C programming too! But I would sure like to take a look at Pro Deo 1.6 one of these days :) Ed has not posted for several days I think, at least not in the HIARCS forum so maybe he was out of town? I think that eventually maybe Ed might make Pro Deo 1.6 available in some other way, because he said he will not keep the Rebel Forums open much longer.

Regards, Eelco
David Dahlem

Post by David Dahlem »

Is this the previously released version that Ed called ProDeo 1.6 Beta, or has there been a new release?

Regards
Dave
Eelco de Groot
Full name:   

Post by Eelco de Groot »

Hi Dave,

No, it is still in the beta stage as far as I know, there is no new version. But maybe Ed is working on a new one?

Regards, Eelco