Father versus Fruit 2.3.5h Marzo 16 2008. Holy Week Sunday

Discussion of anything and everything relating to chess playing software and machines.

Moderators: hgm, Rebel, chrisw

Nimzovik

Re: Father versus Fruit 2.3.5h ......AHEM>.............

Post by Nimzovik »

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! The voice of reason speaks!! Indeed Pablo's ideas should be assimilated.! Your attitude toward Pablo is the more objective and valid one in this thread. Once again THANK you!! :D :D This message is in response to Mr. Rogers post.
Nimzovik

Re: Alex. Where could I find "anticomputers videos"

Post by Nimzovik »

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SBAQBBPHgCo here it is Pablo. It is fascinating that he uses YOUR White Stonewall!! You ARE carrying the flag apparantly!!
Nimzovik

Post by Nimzovik »

Actually Mike people ARE attacking Pablo see the posts by one Mr. Wael. Again I state Pablo is NOT bragging...... My GOODNESS just look at his saying under the spot where his avatar should be...... He is merely highlighting the flaw of programs-- the metal mind- the inability to grasp the abstract.... Is the word sky net appplicable here? :wink: :lol: Good day to you sir. :)
skoony

Post by skoony »

yes we know alex,
over and over and over again.
the same closed position draws.
all the programers know about this.
have for years and years.
its very old stuff.
time to give it a rest.
pablo's games dont mean sqaut.
any one can do it.
its does'nt help improve computer chess one bit.
if the programmers thought it inportent they would have
ajusted there code a long,long,long time ago.
they have bigger fish to fry.
:roll:
regards
mike
by the time i get there,i'll be there.
Father
Full name: Pablo Ignacio Restrepo

That game was a 100% antichess example.

Post by Father »

Thank you very much Alex. :D

Yes. This game was an example of a 100% antichess ideas.
With Rook in c2, :!: :!: then, black machine, never would have won...

I wonder, If some day, a Top Chess player, as a World Chess Champion, playing in a "Top Competence of
'Man versus Machine", will be playing,
this techniques........ :shock: :shock:

.....Whom chess human beings were playing the youtube game?
I am thinking chess is in a coin.Human beings for ever playing in one face.Now I am playing in the other face:"Antichess". Computers are as a fortres where owner forgot to close a little door behind. You must enter across this door.Forget the front.
utzinger

Post by utzinger »

Nimzovik wrote:Deep sigh........ Let me pay homage to some points of your perspective -parlor trick etc. so that you just might be able to assimilate what I was endeavoring to convey. YES! Pablo's tactics do rely on time tactics in a blocked postion. No debate. Yes ! Pablo could not beat GM ANNAND! No rocket scientist needed to understand this! :roll: Say what you like about the play chess server.....Sheeeesh! What I AM saying is that Pablo has demonstrated that compuers at this juncture of the art do not grasp certain concepts that humans do. Is that really that difficult to perceive? I really am NOT trashing anyone's favorite program here.... I for one do have a certain penchant for the bizzare which Pablo employs. No need to attack the man! His perspective, his concepts that he uses to draw programs is the veritable 'fly in the ointment' that gives food for thought to programmers in some small way. Nuff said 8-)
Hi Alex
Just right ... there is no need to attack Pablo who is demonstrating
(surely in a boring way) that chess programs have still some important
weaknesses.
Kurt
ml

Post by ml »

That robot looks like it would be a hapless victim in a blitz game. Just the right sort of target for the anti-computer advocates. 8-)
Dr.Wael Deeb

Post by Dr.Wael Deeb »

ml wrote:That robot looks like it would be a hapless victim in a blitz game. Just the right sort of target for the anti-computer advocates. 8-)
I am sure that Pablo will use the premove even against this mechanical creature and will post his victory on time here and again the humanity is saved and the love of God will save the day....

:lol:
_No one can hit as hard as life.But it ain’t about how hard you can hit.It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.How much you can take and keep moving forward….
ml

Post by ml »

Dr.Wael Deeb wrote:
ml wrote:That robot looks like it would be a hapless victim in a blitz game. Just the right sort of target for the anti-computer advocates. 8-)
I am sure that Pablo will use the premove even against this mechanical creature and will post his victory on time here and again the humanity is saved and the love of God will save the day....

:lol:
...which would provide further evidence of the superiority of donkeys over computers. :?: :!:
Nimzovik

Post by Nimzovik »

"the love of God will save the day".......Hmmmmm intersting....Do I detect ridicule Mr. Wael? Perhaps. It is interesting to note your avatar.......Need I say more? Serioulsy....Such comments lack decorum in this august forum of objectivity....Good day to you sir.